Rate z8games

13»

Comments

• GRcapeman wrote: »
    everything O.O
    If everything is wrong with Z8Games, you don't have to play their games.
    iTaeYeon wrote: »
    Othing, just these kids think it's trash for not fixing bugs. They can't think of reasons without having it relate to CF so all they can say is read the tile when they can't back shet up.
    I would like to see them fix all the bugs in one day.
  • K0lby wrote: »
    I wanna bang your avatar brah.

My GF is hotter.
  • "
    Average because they do do a decent job of running CF. Although, even that isn't enough, and I'm sure the community agrees with me when I say they don't listen to us that much. Seems like the players don't have much of a say.

For example, were all fed up with foreigners in our game, correct? There have been plenty of threads based alone on foreigners. What has been done? Nothing. They continue to swim in their income of money and don't really care about what players say because the foreigners provide money.

Foreigners lead to lag, which leads to noreg, leading to QQers and then RQing, then everyone going on the forums and "quitting"."

--

Z8games THE COMPANY cannot fix the bugs.

Doesn't mean I dislike the game, I dislike the company for that.

DO YOU GET THAT NOW?

no matter how you put it, that still makes z8 turn cf into a trash game. If they can't fix a bug that makes you unsatisfied an have to relate them to trash, then cF is trash too because it still has the bug. You think bug makes something trash yet you think CF is not trash? You are losing it.
  • iTaeYeon wrote: »
    no matter how you put it, that still makes z8 turn cf into a trash game. If they can't fix a bug that makes you unsatisfied an have to relate them to trash, then cF is trash too because it still has the bug. You think bug makes something trash yet you think CF is not trash? You are losing it.

Holy cra.p.

Z8GAMES THE COMPANY and CrossFire are two different things. One's a game, one's a company.

Game:nes_on_cartridge.jpg

Company:PeoplesGasCompany-001.jpg

THE COMPANY not being able to fix THE GAME doesn't mean THE GAME is bad. THE COMPANY is the one that's not doing a good job because they can't fix it. I can still enjoy THE GAME without liking THE COMPANY.

Can you get this through your thick skull before posting again? Thank you. :)
  • iTzHi wrote: »
    My GF is hotter.
    Post a pic brah.
This discussion has been closed.