No such thing as a team?

Comments

• Bruce has it. Kids are lazy.

I see less stacking going on though so we might be going towards some progress.
  • It's not dead, because it never existed!

It needs help, the tourney coming up should help, becaus epalyers that are good will get paid for their effort and time in this game.

And there are some teams in CF, you guy's just don't know what a real team sounds like.
  • falloutttt wrote: »
    it's not boring, i'm not whining, every clan that's created disbans, no one wants to build a team and some chemistry, i'm not saying it's impossible to beat lifeline but look what happened to trio,kk,and throne. I'm sure it's possible just no one is up to the task.

Inactivity is what happened, nothing else.

On topic: zzzzzzz
  • Bruce is on the ball. LifeLine only wins because most teams don't commit like they do. I could easily pick out a group of 4 people (Including me) and steam roll them.

The commitment thing is also why decent teams disband.
  • Sure i can explain why no teams playing this game .

B/c this is a money based game and not a skill based one.
  • QH4x0rQ wrote: »
    Sure i can explain why no teams playing this game .

B/c this is a money based game and not a skill based one.
    Thats no excuse?

There are several leauges for competitive play which have, in part or whole, banned ZP items and weapons.
  • IM ANGRY FOR SOME REASON AND I DONT KNOW WHY!!!!

Mind

Blown
  • Compare the teamwork here to the Crossfire China version.
    i.e. mutation mode, they all work together and don't go hobble off and glitch, unlike people in this.

They make us look like illiterate fools who don't understand the definition of teamwork.
    just so lifeline can wreck you?

Wrong. They AREN'T the best. They seem like the best because no one is willing to put together a team so great that they can beat LL. If a person has intention and imagination, that imagination can become something real. Their intention will drive them to success. Let's take .Paradox. They're a very good clan. But LL is better. Why? Because they have the intention of being the best. If you create a team, and I mean a real team, you will be the best. If its a team effort, practicing takes a small part in that. What is essential is teamwork. Real, strong teamwork. Maybe someone will have the guts and patience. It won't be easy, but if you don't get frustrated, you CAN have a team who will beat LL.
  • Mambo10 wrote: »
    I was once in a top rank 100 clan.
    I quit it because nobody was friendly to me, barley played together because it was a big clan.
    So I joined a 3000 or so ranked clan that just started.
    It was nice, just about 6 friends and a real one I know from school.
    I think that is a team.

I usually laugh at people like you but you made a good point. A team consists of a close group of people that read each other easily and having good chemistry overall. I remember being on "teams" where this wasn't evident at all.
  • DosedX wrote: »
    Compare the teamwork here to the Crossfire China version.
    i.e. mutation mode, they all work together and don't go hobble off and glitch, unlike people in this.

They make us look like illiterate fools who don't understand the definition of teamwork.

Because many in this game are. for the most part this game consists of kids 10-16 and sadly most in that age group still need to mature.
  • Talk to that massive list of people who come to the weekly drafts. Right before the draft give them some pointers and explain what the **** should be happening in the community? Otheriwse the usual things such as xfire or forums don't work as well...
  • Well, a team is a group of ppl that been around for some time now an know one an others strats an camp spots,practice together,get along,"team work" follow what they were told. Example: LifeLine,Paradox,Devious.
  • rathwaan wrote: »
    Wrong. They AREN'T the best. They seem like the best because no one is willing to put together a team so great that they can beat LL. If a person has intention and imagination, that imagination can become something real. Their intention will drive them to success. Let's take .Paradox. They're a very good clan. But LL is better. Why? Because they have the intention of being the best. If you create a team, and I mean a real team, you will be the best. If its a team effort, practicing takes a small part in that. What is essential is teamwork. Real, strong teamwork. Maybe someone will have the guts and patience. It won't be easy, but if you don't get frustrated, you CAN have a team who will beat LL.

they currently are the best because no one has a solid team the closest is devious and even they arn't good enough.
  • xElijahx wrote: »
    LL

destoryer off teams and killers off competitive drive ..

*off topic: im starting a team in a week when my home internet is back on*

im sure devious can take em, LL doesnt have the team they had a few moths back.
  • You can't just create a team and expect to beat LL overnight or over a few weeks.

It takes time and thats something people are not willing to invest for some reason.
  • fUse_Treni wrote: »
    I 1v5 LL all day they're shetty.

LOL sorry but thats nothing but talk.
    they currently are the best because no one has a solid team the closest is devious and even they arn't good enough.

Exactly what I'm saying. if a person has the patience to make a team, they will beat LL. No one has a solid team because they aren't willing to invest time in it.
  • Noone stays on top for long..
    Get to work boys
  • Pick up A.V.A

I just played it for fun then after a couple of days I met some random people in pub, next thing you know we're a clan in wogl.

As in this game will go no where with its current clank rankings ( like it ever mattered). I suggest GM's look into denxi's suggestion/idea for a better team rank.

Or they can let lifeline sit out for 1 tournament to see what other teams of capable of :P.

How lifeline can ruin the tournament you say? Brackets and stress. If you put lifeline out for 1 tournament to see, people would split apart from their clan to make a small team for WOGL. People probally get scared of lifeline and think "Heck, why bother". (Don't rage meh D:"

Just lurking forums and thought this thread needed to be post in.
  • i AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT LIFE LINE THIS LIFE LINE THAT

WHAT IS STOPING YOU FROM GETTING 4 OF YOUR FRIENDS, STARTING A TEAM, MAKING STRATS, PRACTICING STRATS, AND THEN PLAYING AND EXECUTING STRATS?

"oh its borrrrring"

AND THATS WHY NO PROGRESS IS BEING MADE IN THIS GAME OR THE COMMUNITY. BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL TOO LAZY (SAVE A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE) TO GET OUT THERE AND DO SOME WORK.

HOLY HELL YOU CAN'T JUST RELY ON INDIVIDUAL SKILL ANYMORE. YOU CAN'T JUST GET OUT THERE AND OUTSHOOT THEM ANYMORE.

WHAT GOOD IS MALTE'S AK IN BOX ROOM WHEN YOU POP FLASH HIM THEN RUSH?

WHAT GOOD IS THAT AWP IN B WINDOW WHEN YOU SMOKE OVER THE SITE AND THEN RUSH IN?

ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO DO IT. ITS NOT FUN TO GET IN AND PRACTICE BUT GDDAMIT IF YOU WANT TO WIN ITS WHAT YOU DO.

IS PRACTICE TWO NIGHTS A WEEK TOO MUCH FOR YOU KIDS? AND THEN THE SAME KIDS SIT ON THE FORUM AND WHINE AND GO AROUND SAYING THINGS LIKE "NO TEAMS IN CF, NO COMPETITIVE COMMUNITY, JUST GIVE LL THE MONEY"

WHAT A POOR EXCUSE. STOP BEING LAZY.

I love you.
  • I totally agree with Bruce on this one.

IMO, there are no teams for 1) These forums are totally BRUTAL to anyone and everyone trying to start something competitive. People do come here to discuss their ideas for this game. Yeah, sometimes they aren't that good and holy S*** when it's not a good idea they get torn up, ripped up, chewed up, and spit back out. Even when there ARE some good ideas put out there, the same happens. There are a few supporters and then the haters come in and totally destroy the whole point of someone's idea. A simple thread turns into a flame war for NO reason and the original point of the thread is forgotten.

Competitiveness in this game is NOT dead. It hasn't been given the CHANCE to get better. People shoot the ideas down before it even has a chance to develop. This game was released out of beta on April 17th of 2009. This is a very young game and has potential. People just have to get off there butts and do something about it. Instead of sitting here and trolling someone else's idea, why don't you go do something about it? People need to drop their egos and help this community, not watch it get worse.

The issue as stated: There are no teams.
    The solution as stated: Get off your a** and do something about it. We as the players make the teams. The game doesn't make the teams. We do.

IMO, there are no teams for 1) These forums are totally BRUTAL to anyone and everyone trying to start something competitive. People do come here to discuss their ideas for this game. Yeah, sometimes they aren't that good and holy S*** when it's not a good idea they get torn up, ripped up, chewed up, and spit back out. Even when there ARE some good ideas put out there, the same happens. There are a few supporters and then the haters come in and totally destroy the whole point of someone's idea. A simple thread turns into a flame war for NO reason and the original point of the thread is forgotten.

Competitiveness in this game is NOT dead. It hasn't been given the CHANCE to get better. People shoot the ideas down before it even has a chance to develop. This game was released out of beta on April 17th of 2009. This is a very young game and has potential. People just have to get off there butts and do something about it. Instead of sitting here and trolling someone else's idea, why don't you go do something about it? People need to drop their egos and help this community, not watch it get worse.

The solution as stated: Get off your a** and do something about it. We as the players make the teams. The game doesn't make the teams. We do.
    Your right.
    This game just have a bad community. Why fresh games have more competitiveness is because everybody is alot nicer and more chillax due to the fact their new and that they don't have excuses every time they die ( I know from experience :X )

Wow i couldn't agree more. Especially about all the pointless flaming.

approvedm.jpg
  • God you're all terrible at this game, I know for a fact we can be beaten because we don't have the best chemistry, we still overrotate and miscommunicate at times, even though some of our members have counter strike gamesense, it isnt that difficult to buy counter strike for 10$ and go to ESEA.net or gotfrag.com and pick up some professional demos and watch how they play. If you want to win, you have to actually think about how you are going to do that, 90% of the teams I face don't use their 3 nades to the fullest opportunity and just rush in like in NORMANDY WHILE THEY GET DENIED BY A FUUCKING MACHINE GUN

anyhow, I have ESEA now for a gift so i'll be playing some 1.6
    TastyLime wrote: »
    Bruce is on the ball. LifeLine only wins because most teams don't commit like they do. I could easily pick out a group of 4 people (Including me) and steam roll them.

The commitment thing is also why decent teams disband.
    I'm pretty sure you can't.
  • to beat lifeline or any team for that matter only takes 2 things

1) an ingame leader who knows what he is doing, and why he is doing it
    2) 4 other players who will quit crying/whining, just listen to the leader and go together.

If I can get in contact with some mods or something, I can make a competitive article database that would help just about everyone out. So far I haven't been able to reach anybody.
  • phubez wrote: »
    It's not dead, because it never existed!

im just going to agree with this.

how could such thing as a competitive community exist in a game with damage reg more broken that the sphinx's nose game breaking power ups like the armour that is which is basically like the juggernaut perk of cod4 except that you have to pay for it, and a community who is mostly composed of ret4rded Brazilian kids with superiority complexes who cant speak two words in english, or 13 year old boys that couldn't aim to save their lives and cry hack like little *****es every single time they get killed.