Let’s everybody knows that dishonest!!! *Pure]-[aTe.

Everything has appeared at last.This worthless person that eveybody (including me)knows her as ESRA(she),hacked and closed our clan as an answer to us,despite the good deeds that was made for her/him.I wish nobody believes this catamite guy,named as TAYFUN in real.He is not a girl,on the contrary he is a guy.Next is at the bottom .He uses sweety and nice words with tha fake msn adresses,and uses them for his own benefit.He makes either farm or Zp and doesn’t pays for it.I have warned you in case everybody knows the reality.Now,His nick in the game is *Pure]-[aTe.

Last Leader Army-[TURK]. Star*LiFe. Last [Play*AbouT

En nihayetinde herşey ortaya çıktı. Herkesin ben dahil ESRA diye tanıdığı bu karaktersiz insan, kendisine yapılan onca iyiliğe karşın bize cevap olarak clanımızı hacklemiş kapatmıştır. Kimse Gerçek İsmi TAYFUN olan bu ipneye güvenmesin. Kendisi Kız Değil Erkektir. Size fake msn'lerle canım cicim muhabbeti yapıp çıkarları için kullanır. Ya farm yaptırır. Yada Zp aldırır parasını yollamaz. Ben Uyarayımda herkes kim Olduğunu Bilsin . Oyundaki nici şuan *Pure]-[aTe'dır.

Comments