Rank The League

Comments

• It's not even worth responding to the guy. Because the facts state that ESL has yet to do anything for the community. His imagination must be running wild. He enjoys trolling...Not worth the time allotting him the attention.
    And where do they stand now? NOWHERE amongst the community, thus not doing ANYTHING FOR THE COMMUNITY.

Denxi, step down off this pedestal in which your trying to preach from and read between the lines. I never once said they didn't attempt something...but honest facts state that they've yet to follow through and do anything stable for the community. Your so hung up on this intellectual nonsense, personifying this image that you can't uphold to logistically. In plain English, taken from what I had said states NOTHING in which you've replied with. Take a few second and clarify in your head what people say. I do say that kindly...

check yo verb tenses dawg

THE FACTS STATE ....blahblahblah... that you are changing your arguments cause you are wrong. best part is im gonna win your league and take yo moneyz. thanks for all the time you put in so i can get ez cash

wogl hasn't done anything special for this community besides organized pug drafts. everything else had been done before, and better imo

i don't know if you are prejudice are what, but ESL has done plenty for the europeans that play crossfire, although im not sure if you include them in this "community" you keep talking about.

i think im gonna use my 200 dollars from winning wogl to buy nothing but zp so i can own every gun in the game

in short keep the good work and possibly work harder, don't want to much of a delay before i cash out my league winnings. oh and im pretty sure a website with tournament brackets is fact enough to STATE THAT YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT

• i think im gonna use my 200 dollars from winning wogl to buy nothing but zp so i can own every gone in the game

I wish I owned every gone in the game. I would feel special, but I only have guns :-/
  • I wish I owned every gone in the game. I would feel special, but I only have guns :-/

thanks, i had a different sentence there but reworded it.

good eye, if you want i'll buy you some zp after we win the league
  • thanks, i had a different sentence there but reworded it.

good eye, if you want i'll buy you some zp after we win the league

Um, sure you will. (Win I mean, I could care less about zp.)
  • check yo verb tenses dawg

THE FACTS STATE ....blahblahblah... that you are changing your arguments cause you are wrong. best part is im gonna win your league and take yo moneyz. thanks for all the time you put in so i can get ez cash

wogl hasn't done anything special for this community besides organized pug drafts. everything else had been done before, and better imo

i don't know if you are prejudice are what, but ESL has done plenty for the europeans that play crossfire, although im not sure if you include them in this "community" you keep talking about.

i think im gonna use my 200 dollars from winning wogl to buy nothing but zp so i can own every gun in the game

in short keep the good work and possibly work harder, don't want to much of a delay before i cash out my league winnings. oh and im pretty sure a website with tournament brackets is fact enough to STATE THAT YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT

"Herp derp I pleyed css and i pro men."

Oh egos, how I love you so.

Also, ESL is a European league, WOGL is for North Americans.
  • And where do they stand now? NOWHERE amongst the community, thus not doing ANYTHING FOR THE COMMUNITY.

Denxi, step down off this pedestal in which your trying to preach from and read between the lines. I never once said they didn't attempt something...but honest facts state that they've yet to follow through and do anything stable for the community. Your so hung up on this intellectual nonsense, personifying this image that you can't uphold to logistically. In plain English, taken from what I had said states NOTHING in which you've replied with. Take a few second and clarify in your head what people say. I do say that kindly...

Because pointing out that you're wrong is preaching. Ok.

Just because they DID do something, and it's DEGRADED into nothing, DOESN'T MEAN THAT NO ACTIONS WERE PREFORMED BY THEM TO ASSIST THE COMMUNITY.

They ****ed themselves over by banning NA teams, that doesn't mean that nothing at all happened.

That's like saying if you push something 10 feet forwards, and then 5 feet backwards,and then other people push it 5 feet backwards, you did no work.
  • Denxi wrote: »
    Because pointing out that you're wrong is preaching. Ok.

Just because they DID do something, and it's DEGRADED into nothing, DOESN'T MEAN THAT NO ACTIONS WERE PREFORMED BY THEM TO ASSIST THE COMMUNITY.

They ****ed themselves over by banning NA teams, that doesn't mean that nothing at all happened.

That's like saying if you push something 10 feet forwards, and then 5 feet backwards,and then other people push it 5 feet backwards, you did no work.

watch the language please their is a point to censoring on the forums and in game so you dont influence others to behave that way or offend/hurt people with harsh statements
  • XKrzYX wrote: »
    watch the language please their is a point to censoring on the forums and in game so you dont influence others to behave that way or offend/hurt people with harsh statements

So if it's censored then the point of watching my own language has been done for me, and your post is irrelevant.

Unless you want to explain further =\
    So if it's censored then the point of watching my own language has been done for me, and your post is irrelevant.

Unless you want to explain further =\

well theirs no reason to act that violent , and my point is not irrelevant due to the fact they have a subjective sign to censor out the word meaning it shouldnt be their i understand its still taken care of but theirs no reason to use the words in the first place and no im not looking for a flame war and im surely not e-police or a saint to preach but this is why the community is so bad either were flaming each other or asking for things then shooting them down as soon as we get them or at each others necks constantly the community just needs to learn to grow up its the sad truth it will be easier on the gm's and mod's too
    well theirs no reason to act that violent , and my point is not irrelevant due to the fact they have a subjective sign to censor out the word meaning it shouldnt be their i understand its still taken care of but theirs no reason to use the words in the first place and no im not looking for a flame war and im surely not e-police or a saint to preach but this is why the community is so bad either were flaming each other or asking for things then shooting them down as soon as we get them or at each others necks constantly the community just needs to learn to grow up its the sad truth it will be easier on the gm's and mod's too

The one place I said **** wasn't even flaming, read it again please, so that has nothng to do with my post...

None of it was flaming.
    The one place I said **** wasn't even flaming, read it again please, so that has nothng to do with my post...

None of it was flaming.

the matter at hand is im just saying violent words are unnecessary and completely out of place on the forums please
    the matter at hand is im just saying violent words are unnecessary and completely out of place on the forums please

Words only have meaning when used in specific manner. They way I used **** wasn't violent at all, neither was how I used it in this sentence.
    Words only have meaning when used in specific manner. They way I used **** wasn't violent at all, neither was how I used it in this sentence.

k bro forgot your all knowing ill bow down for his mightyness transmission over krzy out
    k bro forgot your all knowing ill bow down for his mightyness transmission over krzy out

Wow, so just because you make a mistake and I prove you wrong, I think I'm all knowing?

What is with people and that?
    Wow, so just because you make a mistake and I prove you wrong, I think I'm all knowing?

What is with people and that?

but you are all knowing!
  • Quessssst wrote: »
    "Herp derp I pleyed css and i pro men."

Oh egos, how I love you so.

Also, ESL is a European league, WOGL is for North Americans.

played more than css
  • anyone Any tips on how to be a good sniper?

any ideas on how to be a good sniper if u no any tell me thank you
  • plyan1 wrote: »
    any ideas on how to be a good sniper if u no any tell me thank you

do what esuba luckerr does

he's easily one of the best snipers ever
  • Can i be the noob and ask what is a league and how do u participate in one?
  • VVIP wrote: »
    Can i be the noob and ask what is a league and how do u participate in one?

League: an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members

How to Register For the CFCL League:

http://league.combatfps.com/index.php?l=1&s=1&mod=article&view=details&no=1
  • 1 - N/A
    2 - Z8Games < Not enough
    3 - CrossFire Growler League (CFGL) < Nice people
    4 - CrossFire Combat League (CFCL) < Haven't been around long enough to hate
    5 - World Online Gaming League (WOGL) < Bipolar babies
    6 - Electronic Sports League [NA] (ESL) < Bad < Yeah, I said it

Any questions? Read my sig.
  • ShowNoHope wrote: »
    1 - N/A
    2 - Z8Games < Not enough

love your sig ^.~ <3 lets make teh babayz ? :3
  • ESL eu > all

atm esl has made the most stuff for cf(eu) ladders cups and now a 5on5 season

wogl and cfgl ... havent done much for the cf comuntiy IMO , i know they are young but just saying
  • ShowNoHope wrote: »
    1 - N/A
    2 - Z8Games < Not enough

Based on proven facts
  • V1tecX wrote: »
    ESL owns dude!

you own ! :D wheres my coukiez :3 ?
  • I don't know why, but the wogl admins have always had a holier-than-thou attitude towards this game. Sure we appreciate a well-run league but, until you have one up and running, you have done much less than esl, and that is fact. Get this cash league up and going, and that will change however.

P.S. I'm still ISO that bloody mouse accel fix for crossfire so if you DO really know one, let me know!!!!!!!!!
  • sLaNt wrote: »
    I don't know why, but the wogl admins have always had a holier-than-thou attitude towards this game. Sure we appreciate a well-run league but, until you have one up and running, you have done much less than esl, and that is fact. Get this cash league up and going, and that will change however.

P.S. I'm still ISO that bloody mouse accel fix for crossfire so if you DO really know one, let me know!!!!!!!!!
    there isn't one

my bad for misleading you

the last set of patches re implemented mouse accel
  • wogl rides Combat arm's **** to much. Their CF support isn't half as good as ESL's, and ESL specializes in what? 20 games?
  • TastyLime wrote: »
    wogl rides Combat arm's **** to much. Their CF support isn't half as good as ESL's, and ESL specializes in what? 20 games?
    ESL just did something very stupid that has made me quite upset