Lfc.

2»

Comments

• I disabled Private Chat, wasn't exactly hard, i think you was mad accusing me of leaking "personal information" to Dren. JAJAJJA.
  • fUse_Treni wrote: »
    I disabled Private Chat, wasn't exactly hard, i think you was mad accusing me of leaking "personal information" to Dren. JAJAJJA.

Haha, You where telling him shiit about me to make yourself look like a bigman.

You just stay in your little room all day on the computer talking to your nerd e-friends get out more please.
  • NoWayOut69 wrote: »
    Haha, You where telling him shiit about me to make yourself look like a bigman.

You just stay in your little room all day on the computer talking to your nerd e-friends get out more please.

where?
    I work 3 days a week get out on weekends.
    You would be out but your mum doesn't let you out after 10 before ringing you every 5 mins HAHAHHA.
    where?
    I work 3 days a week get out on weekends.
    You would be out but your mum doesn't let you out after 10 before ringing you every 5 mins HAHAHHA.

You got to work.. Then home then you don't go out..

Lol.. The only people that ring me know is (Daniel B, Luke, Stan..)

You can ring Daniel Brown and ask him what time i got in when i'm with him.. :S

Ok Barney. :)
  • NoWayOut69 wrote: »
    You got to work.. Then home then you don't go out..

Lol.. The only people that ring me know is (Daniel B, Luke, Stan..)

You can ring Daniel Brown and ask him what time i got in when i'm with him.. :S

Ok Barney. :)

Dannny Beeeee has down syndrome you seee.
    You live in the best town in Cornwall yet you do next to nothing.
    I stay in mostly because where i live is full of old people.
    I don't even know why you play this game at all and try to troll me.
    I've never once seen you do good at this game.
    I've never once seen you do anything that has common sense or any logic to it.
    You got bullied at school for being overweight and tryed to follow the cool kids.
    Please stop while you're ahead.
    Dannny Beeeee has down syndrome you seee.
    You live in the best town in Cornwall yet you do next to nothing.
    I stay in mostly because where i live is full of old people.
    I don't even know why you play this game at all and try to troll me.
    I've never once seen you do good at this game.
    I've never once seen you do anything that has common sense or any logic to it.
    You got bullied at school for being overweight and tryed to follow the cool kids.
    Please stop while you're ahead.

Lol, I followed the cool kids.. Is that the best you can think off.

If I followed them.. Is that why when i wasn't in school i had JJ, Mitch.. Hammy ringing me..

How am i trolling you.. You started this..
  • iTaeYeon wrote: »
    Stfu u think you are good because you throw one 4k in a pub. Towerz will rock you, leave this thread.

If my boi curtis is trying for neuro, then he is trying out to take leadership from you.

lawl ikr? good luck towerz
  • Where's that rematch motion?
    Add me on xfire so we can set it up