• K0lby wrote: »
    You iz stealing my linez!

Your line gaven me his ID and password, and i scammed him

Ok i did not
  • K0lby wrote: »
    You better see.

They closed the other thread, oh shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • @pubstarz

i forgot to tell you that i can only play on weekends for 2 hours, but since summer's here, i can now play pretty much whenever i want
  • Nice spam, maybe you can make this thread be closed with it..and we'll make a new one.

For those interested in joining, we're asking a *few* things of you:

-1.6 kdr (1.5 at the very least)
    -"Not too young" (we don't openly say our age requirement but if your voice sounds like you still have no pubes then this clan isn't for you, so to say)
    -30 CP/week (not too high and not too low, we're not a scrim clan and we're not a farm clan)
    -Apply at www.pubstarz.tk and fill all the info, adding a link to your profile in the last question will help us to attend your app faster.
    -No hacking, no glitching and only a *good* amount of rage in pub chat (only if they rage at you 1st ;) )
    -Be mature, polite and helpful.

And this pretty much is what we'll be expecting of you.

We're still recruiting~
  • Right before you say stop posting in your thread, I will say i have tried all other forms of communication with you, Pm's, Email ect ect without response and this seems to be the only way i can communicate with you. This is not aimed at pubstarz, this is for Monsterinc and Kylla.

You have had an apology from me now i expect one from you, Yes fake or not i would like one. For 1 month and 1 week we have been at logger heads over this issue, All 3 of us know Fasttaker now has a perma ban for hacking, the guy you insisted over and over didn't hack even tho i handed you the evidence on a plate. maybe you couldn't see it because he was an Lt in your clan, maybe you couldn't see it because you didn't want to or maybe you didn't see it because you knew it would shame you, I do not know your reasons for defending a blatant hacker but obviously you had your reasons.

Ok he was banned for a month and you promised me he would be unbanned because "he does not hack" and he was unbanned after 1 month and one week, 24 hours later after fresh evidence was submitted be me he was perma banned.

I want you to know that I have not done this out of spite but with your clan being a "hack Free" clan i could not sit back and watch someone hack so i had to turn him in, im sure most legit CF players would have done the same as me in this situation, A person who i had played with for months caught hacking puts you in a awkward situation but if you have any sense you would do the right thing.

After all this is said and done he is still in your clan with his Alt, still playing as "Phalan_X".

I have a few Questions, i guess you wont answer them but here goes.....

1. Why could you not see what lots of other people saw?

2. Why accuse my n00bism on the fact that i do not have the ability to spot a hacker because i dont play SnD?

3. Why are you allowing him to play as Phalan_X in your clan still.

Im sure you have a few questions for me also, so i will try my best to answer them before you ask.

1. Why do you keep posting in our recruitment thread?

Because its the only way i can communicate with you.

2. Why do you say friendships where lost because of this?

Because I could not get over the fact that 2 people i had up most respect for in CF would not back me up on an obvious hack report and rather than back me up you both tried to convince me he didn't hack, the way i see it is you didn't want me to report him.

3. Why dont you leave us alone?

I will now i have proved the point, that i was right and you both were wrong. Now that its done and i have the right result for CF i am happy to let things slide.

Now i can put all this behind me we can all move on, I would suggest kicking Phalan_X from your clan now as he is a known hacker and as a hack free clan leaving him place is kinda hack supporting.

Well good luck with your clan, one of the nicest clan i had the pleasure of being in until all this BS started but hey i guess your still a nice bunch of people.

@ Kylla - I never wanted all this BS in the first place, if you had just opened your eyes you would have seen. I still have respect for you and the way you run your clan.

@ Monster - I always respect you also, but accusing me of not being able to spot a hacker after a years worth of play kinda dissapointed me.

@ Panty - Your a great guy and none of this anger and Bs was aimed at your and your welcome on my forum when ever you like.

@ Law - Again a cool guy, Dont let this break your friendship with you know who he just wanted to do the right thing also.

Peace. I am done

They are still recruiting, And no they do not farm.
  • You guys are still fighting.. take a cig and the nearest chick around you and relax.
  • Hey Kylaa its me StoiC_ sorry i deleted you on friends list xD!
    Also add me on forums this time i wont delete you xD!
  • so i sent an aplication at the website, but no email. i think that either kylaa didnt see it or rejected it.
  • GRcapeman wrote: »
    so i sent an aplication at the website, but no email. i think that either kylaa didnt see it or rejected it.

If you don't have a 1.6 kdr don't bother applying.
  • your rank is #6 if you're still wondering.
  • Wow someone that knows english but has BR in it's name...must have been google translator o.0

Anyways, I do think I've seen your app Proto, aren't you the one with a 1.1 kdr?..

We're still recruiting.
  • SirPanty wrote: »
    Wow someone that knows english but has BR in it's name...must have been google translator o.0

Anyways, I do think I've seen your app Proto, aren't you the one with a 1.1 kdr?..

We're still recruiting.

Lol. You guys should keep your number 1 rank sign forever. Cuz who has passed you farmers ? lol -[Pr0]i0wN
  • Also check out PubStarz's FaceBook profile by going to:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001120066996&ref=ts
    This is a great clan, don't be afraid to join.
    Wow someone that knows english but has BR in it's name...must have been google translator o.0

We're still recruiting.

GR. Not BR...

We're still recruiting.

well some douch bag said i need a 0.25 kdr (not that i do that horribly), and second, proto is a fake, but i wont announce my main to the public
  • GRcapeman wrote: »
    well some douch bag said i need a 0.25 kdr (not that i do that horribly), and second, proto is a fake, but i wont announce my main to the public

as i said before, some douch bag said i only need a 0.25 kdr, plus im too young :(
  • GR. Not BR...

What are you talking about? o.0

We're still recruiting~
  • CandyKylla wrote: »
    We are still looking for new members.

Just went over your message but could not reply back cz you have it blocked . Unblock it so I can forward it to ya .
  • DOGSLED wrote: »
    Just went over your message but could not reply back cz you have it blocked . Unblock it so I can forward it to ya .

You can always PM her in our forum www.pubstarz.tk

We also have a Help and Support section there for guests.
  • yeah hun my pm's are unblocked. I allow them from anyone
  • Xevolution wrote: »
    Right before you say stop posting in your thread, I will say i have tried all other forms of communication with you, Pm's, Email ect ect without response and this seems to be the only way i can communicate with you. This is not aimed at pubstarz, this is for Monsterinc and Kylla.

You have had an apology from me now i expect one from you, Yes fake or not i would like one. For 1 month and 1 week we have been at logger heads over this issue, All 3 of us know Fasttaker now has a perma ban for hacking, the guy you insisted over and over didn't hack even tho i handed you the evidence on a plate. maybe you couldn't see it because he was an Lt in your clan, maybe you couldn't see it because you didn't want to or maybe you didn't see it because you knew it would shame you, I do not know your reasons for defending a blatant hacker but obviously you had your reasons.

Ok he was banned for a month and you promised me he would be unbanned because "he does not hack" and he was unbanned after 1 month and one week, 24 hours later after fresh evidence was submitted be me he was perma banned.

I want you to know that I have not done this out of spite but with your clan being a "hack Free" clan i could not sit back and watch someone hack so i had to turn him in, im sure most legit CF players would have done the same as me in this situation, A person who i had played with for months caught hacking puts you in a awkward situation but if you have any sense you would do the right thing.

After all this is said and done he is still in your clan with his Alt, still playing as "Phalan_X".

I have a few Questions, i guess you wont answer them but here goes.....

1. Why could you not see what lots of other people saw?

2. Why accuse my n00bism on the fact that i do not have the ability to spot a hacker because i dont play SnD?

3. Why are you allowing him to play as Phalan_X in your clan still.

Im sure you have a few questions for me also, so i will try my best to answer them before you ask.

1. Why do you keep posting in our recruitment thread?

Because its the only way i can communicate with you.

2. Why do you say friendships where lost because of this?

Because I could not get over the fact that 2 people i had up most respect for in CF would not back me up on an obvious hack report and rather than back me up you both tried to convince me he didn't hack, the way i see it is you didn't want me to report him.

3. Why dont you leave us alone?

I will now i have proved the point, that i was right and you both were wrong. Now that its done and i have the right result for CF i am happy to let things slide.

Now i can put all this behind me we can all move on, I would suggest kicking Phalan_X from your clan now as he is a known hacker and as a hack free clan leaving him place is kinda hack supporting.

Well good luck with your clan, one of the nicest clan i had the pleasure of being in until all this BS started but hey i guess your still a nice bunch of people.

@ Kylla - I never wanted all this BS in the first place, if you had just opened your eyes you would have seen. I still have respect for you and the way you run your clan.

@ Monster - I always respect you also, but accusing me of not being able to spot a hacker after a years worth of play kinda dissapointed me.

@ Panty - Your a great guy and none of this anger and Bs was aimed at your and your welcome on my forum when ever you like.

@ Law - Again a cool guy, Dont let this break your friendship with you know who he just wanted to do the right thing also.

Peace. I am done

They are still recruiting, And no they do not farm.

First of all I have received no email from you anywhere, but that is beside the point.

You will get your so much needed apology if you are correct.

Now the fact remains that he is currently banned. And just like you said the first time (he is permanently banned so Pubstarz owes you an apology) was he permanently banned like you though? Let's see how this week develops and then see who is right or wrong.

To answer your questions..

1. You saw WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE.. I'll say it as many times as I need to say it. I have made the same mistakes several times also. Having reported over 140 players for wall.hacking and aimbotting I tend to see the worst in people too. The fact remains that only about 20-30% of those people I reported got banned. I just moved on. I didn't waste my time reporting because I know its not worst my time. Some bans go through some don't. That is not up to me. My duty was to just supply the right people with the correct. evidence. What I saw and continue to see is that FastTaker( Phalan_x) is a good player and has never done anything to arouse my suspicions. So I see the same thing as you, I just see some side you don't. Still I'll repeat it again. He didn't hack and he won't stay banned for that.

2. Just merely point that fact out because you are not as experienced in S&D like you are in TDM. Its a different game and competition. One that is played at a different level. What looks like a hack to some, is just simply reaction and hard practice for many others.

3. We are allowing Phalan_x and will continue to forever allow him into our clan because he was banned for no reason at all other that having fun and playing honestly like any other player. If you have a problem with that go find a replay on him and start trying to find a way to ban him too.

I wish you luck again. I'll say it again, we have yet to see who will be wrong and who will be right..
  • Apply at www.pubstarz.tk

Ps.: we'd appreciate if you add a link to your profile in the end of the questionnaire~
  • Be back in a week or so. Looking forward to a fun time at the beach.

Recruiting :D
  • sup. im GRcapeman from the forums but i got banned for a week for flaming an idiot i will not name over and over.

so when i get my kdr up (which will be never), and when i become 16, ill join. :D
  • lol panty is that how you avoid actually saying bump?