Just a thought

This is my first post. But I have been playing this for months. And it is reguarding the Mal-Functioning gameguard anti hack system and the players well being as a whole.

It seems as tho the patches that stop the hacking, chamming, aimbot, or whatever is not working very well. in fact I think the last patch I saw was only good for about 48 hours then the Hackers were back at large.

Seeing as how this is the case I was thinking perhaps fighting fire with fire would be the best way to weed out all the stupid hackers.

Now I am not condoning hacking... But if we were able to construct a team that used the hacks purely to catch other hackers in the match then I think it would be an effective way to report these hackers.

Once again I know that hacking should be frowned upon in any capacity.. but for the sake of the players I think its for the best... I for one am sick and tired of my KDR suffering because ppl suck at this game so much that they have to hack. So maybe we could constuct a team of ppl to play the game with hacks but not be "Active" in the game... just purely there to catch them.. maybe even give them ablility to kick the hackers without use of a vote.. and make it to where they cannot loggin for 24 hours after being caught... its just a thought.... but I feel like I am wasting my time playing the game if I am gonna be beat by ppl that dont have to try.. thanks for your Consideration. /my rant

Comments

• If people are found to be hacking the account is banned. Using hacks to catch hackers would never be considered for obvious reasons. Not only that but in a replay you can see the names of both team's players behind walls so I'm not sure what you would need hacks for. I understand the replay system is not the best way to catch hackers but most games don't even have and kind of replay/demo system to begin with.
    That said stopping the hacks has taken front seat now that the shift over to Z8 is just about done.
  • id just like to let everyone know, including you, this is a FREE GAME! if you want to play a game without hackers, go buy an xbox, or shut the **** up. I for one, am awesome at cross fire. played it for months without hacking and i was in TEAM FUZZ, which at the time was the number 4 clan, and i think they are number one now. But hacking is ****ing fun. just admit it. I have a blast hacking. But, i do agree with you, it would be a constuctive use of the hacks to make a hack team, to catch other hackers and report them.
  • If people are found to be hacking the account is banned. Using hacks to catch hackers would never be considered for obvious reasons. Not only that but in a replay you can see the names of both team's players behind walls so I'm not sure what you would need hacks for. I understand the replay system is not the best way to catch hackers but most games don't even have and kind of replay/demo system to begin with.
    That said stopping the hacks has taken front seat now that the shift over to Z8 is just about done.

But what about making a Hack Hunters team that would be able to ban players in game?
    id just like to let everyone know, including you, this is a FREE GAME! if you want to play a game without hackers, go buy an xbox, or shut the **** up. I for one, am awesome at cross fire. played it for months without hacking and i was in TEAM FUZZ, which at the time was the number 4 clan, and i think they are number one now. But hacking is ****ing fun. just admit it. I have a blast hacking. But, i do agree with you, it would be a constuctive use of the hacks to make a hack team, to catch other hackers and report them.

Have fun with ban? :p
  • This is my first post. But I have been playing this for months. And it is reguarding the Mal-Functioning gameguard anti hack system and the players well being as a whole.

It seems as tho the patches that stop the hacking, chamming, aimbot, or whatever is not working very well. in fact I think the last patch I saw was only good for about 48 hours then the Hackers were back at large.

Seeing as how this is the case I was thinking perhaps fighting fire with fire would be the best way to weed out all the stupid hackers.

Now I am not condoning hacking... But if we were able to construct a team that used the hacks purely to catch other hackers in the match then I think it would be an effective way to report these hackers.

Once again I know that hacking should be frowned upon in any capacity.. but for the sake of the players I think its for the best... I for one am sick and tired of my KDR suffering because ppl suck at this game so much that they have to hack. So maybe we could constuct a team of ppl to play the game with hacks but not be "Active" in the game... just purely there to catch them.. maybe even give them ablility to kick the hackers without use of a vote.. and make it to where they cannot loggin for 24 hours after being caught... its just a thought.... but I feel like I am wasting my time playing the game if I am gonna be beat by ppl that dont have to try.. thanks for your Consideration. /my rant

they isnt much patching that does that..i've played for a few months and most of the patches only added new guns and the most recent one changed suba to z8..other than that there isnt muhc of a hack patch i've seen yet...but z8 isnt like that..they bann hackers...not that hard save the replay record with fraps upload to a site or soomething ( not youtube or video things so public can watch easily) and send to [gm]fallenangel or someone..cant remember and they will deal with it