When This so called Patch coming

When is the F is the dam update coming there so many hackers its making me cry and sht i seen alota ppl quit cause of no updates could u just Patch or update alrdy

Comments

• Jagz68 wrote: »
    When is the F is the dam update coming there so many hackers its making me cry and sht i seen alota ppl quit cause of no updates could u just Patch or update alrdy

There will be a new patch tomorrow.
  • Lies.

Also: New content doesn't mean there'll be fewer hackers.
    GameGuard patches hacks (like they ever have), Z8 gives us content.

GG being attached to Z8/Suba from birth doesn't make it good though. It'll never be good. Ditch it.

Uh.. Theres no date for the patch, just wait and see.
  • dot1 wrote: »
    Lies.

Also: New content doesn't mean there'll be fewer hackers.
    GameGuard patches hacks (like they ever have), Z8 gives us content.

GG being attached to Z8/Suba from birth doesn't make it good though. It'll never be good. Ditch it.

Uh.. Theres no date for the patch, just wait and see.

Most of this is true except for the fact that GG isn't the only anti hack measure. Yes, they are involved in some of the hack prevention. And yes, they do stop some hacks (albeit few). But the devs also do some anti hacking measures.

I wish I could just come out and say everything that's been done and that is being done but I can't as it's against policy and it would give too much information to the hackers.

We do intend on patching the game, more than once even! We're sorry that the latest patches and news have been delayed. But don't worry it's coming!
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Most of this is true except for the fact that GG isn't the only anti hack measure. Yes, they are involved in some of the hack prevention. And yes, they do stop some hacks (albeit few). But the devs also do some anti hacking measures.

I wish I could just come out and say everything that's been done and that is being done but I can't as it's against policy and it would give too much information to the hackers.

We do intend on patching the game, more than once even! We're sorry that the latest patches and news have been delayed. But don't worry it's coming!
    the new patch has delayed a lot, that's why there are public aimbots, when the update comes, there will be hackers, but there would be wallhackers and not aimbotters like now
    wallhackers can be owned if they're bad, but aimbotters is tougher
    can't w8 for the update! =)

I <3 Saidin ^^
    this guy is the guy wich most respect i give to
    he dos alot to us but he can only due so much as it is his job on the line
    i cant wait for the new patch to come out
    there has been an increase of hackers
    aimbots is getting so popular now... hopefully there is a solution for this
    GO SAIDIN!
  • Cyclops#7 wrote: »
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »

I <3 Saidin ^^
    this guy is the guy wich most respect i give to
    he dos alot to us but he can only due so much as it is his job on the line
    i cant wait for the new patch to come out
    there has been an increase of hackers
    aimbots is getting so popular now... hopefully there is a solution for this
    GO SAIDIN!
    yeah dude aimbot is annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SAIDIN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    i'm not g@y!xD
  • Hahahaha. I mean, I don't think that the hacking situation is that bad atm. I mean, 4 or so months ago (give or take) there were so many hackers everywhere, every GM atleast 2 blatant chams, speeders or guns, couldn't play TD ATALL, if thats spelt right XD. S&D and EM were ok, about a hack every game but they were kicked. So don't say that Suba (I will give THEM the credit, not Z8 ;)) have done nothing for the hackers. Its not bad atm, aimbots and chams are annoying but you'll live, I can beat most aimers now so :P.
  • Hahahaha. I mean, I don't think that the hacking situation is that bad atm. I mean, 4 or so months ago (give or take) there were so many hackers everywhere, every GM atleast 2 blatant chams, speeders or guns, couldn't play TD ATALL, if thats spelt right XD. S&D and EM were ok, about a hack every game but they were kicked. So don't say that Suba (I will give THEM the credit, not Z8 ;)) have done nothing for the hackers. Its not bad atm, aimbots and chams are annoying but you'll live, I can beat most aimers now so :P.

Very true, I personally haven't seen a speed hacker or weapon hacker in months, and aimbotting is hard to spot. The one hack I have noticed is where the character turns 180 degrees instantly, don't know what that is. Overall I think the team is doing as good a job as they can. I was ready to quit a few months ago with all the hacks, now it is down to a level I can live with until they find a way to get rid of the players that use them and not the accounts. (IP banning, if that's possible.)
  • Lex777 wrote: »
    ...and aimbotting is hard to spot. The one hack I have noticed is where the character turns 180 degrees instantly, don't know what that is...

I had a bit of a laugh at this.

Anyway, new patch + GG update before the tournament, according to the gr@pevine.
  • Rap3vine?! Where!?

...Ohhh, oh, nevermind...

Yep, it will after the dam(is dam ok?) tournment so the hackking clan will win! and get allllll the ZP
  • well

Well at least you could make simple reporting system cose now u have to send 2 screens + a replay witch takes ages uploading, and some people just dont bother to report cose of complicated reporting system u have...