Lol , can some one tell me the point of this ?

Why does some players or even a large amount of players who play S&D or GM like idiots ?
Let me explain now . Often in GM I see some ghosts go attacking a GR in a place where he is completely out of his course to the planting spots , while he has the bomb , thus risk himself from being killed and lose the bomb and Game over for his team.
Or on the other side the GR who will go every where to find ghosts to kill instead of waithig for them at the planting sites where the Ghosts are bound to come .
Want to point out that yesterday I saw a guy crossing A site in metro where there was not a single GR around and then came to a place where there was at least 3 GR and tried to kill one of them , the result was he got killed and I was very surprise to see that he was the C4 carrier .and lost it in front of 3 GR lol .
Same for stupid GR who kill the C4 carier and continue his way on hunting away in othre places while he was th only one left against another ghost . and the result was that as soon he was away from the bomb the ghost pick it easily and go plant it + win the match
I am sure that plenty of you would have remarked that also lol
Any one got an answer ?

Comments

• ahh ye not saying anything caus ura nice guy but u sound like the idiot because say ur playing mexico and u spawn at b right? ur not gona w8 there for the BL players are you, your gona go 2 the middle or by the sewer place? and on gm say lab u dnt just go 2 a or b well i dnt i go to the vents first then run around. say for example i did go w8 at b or a the ppl who run around usually wipe them out b4 they can get to the planting sites (sometimes)
  • ahh ye not saying anything caus ura nice guy but u sound like the idiot because say ur playing mexico and u spawn at b right? ur not gona w8 there for the BL players are you, your gona go 2 the middle or by the sewer place? and on gm say lab u dnt just go 2 a or b well i dnt i go to the vents first then run around. say for example i did go w8 at b or a the ppl who run around usually wipe them out b4 they can get to the planting sites (sometimes)

:eek: Does Your avatar reflect you, as me to my pitbull ?:D
    I was thinking about those eyes that are as big as a telescope would have helped you reading what I wrote about yesterday in METRO . but it seems that they did not helped you .
    A good advise . Buy a pair of glasses for your avatar.:)
    Ps : this is how Idiots grow up and get less idiot in the future . By asking quentions and learn from the answers.
    "Providing that the answers are inteligent ones":cool:

OUPs forgot to say that I`ve been playing some S&D at the begining but now play only GM . and from every map I know in GM there are fast and direct access from spawn point of BL team to access any bomb planting sites .
  • KissMB wrote: »
    :eek: Does Your avatar reflect you, as me to my pitbull ?:D
    I was thinking about those eyes that are as big as a telescope would have helped you reading what I wrote about yesterday in METRO . but it seems that they did not helped you .
    A good advise . Buy a pair of glasses for your avatar.:)
    Ps : this is how Idiots grow up and get less idiot in the future . By asking quentions and learn from the answers.
    "Providing that the answers are inteligent ones":cool:

calm down wow i only read abit and il brb...
  • calm down wow i only read abit and il brb...
    Ok man we ar both cool . Hand shake :)
    Ok man we ar both cool . Hand shake :)

*shakes hand* howz it now?
  • i throw the c4 down the well on mine, many kids try to get it.....none return
  • I hate getting teamflashed.

Seems like everyone has flashbangs now, and nobody knows how to throw them.
  • j/w but how does flash come in2 hiding c4? lol
  • "Why does some players or even a large amount of players who play S&D or GM like idiots ?"

whos the idiot?
  • Dysgraphia wrote: »
    "Why does some players or even a large amount of players who play S&D or GM like idiots ?"

whos the idiot?

He aint english... nor is it his first language :rolleyes:
  • lbrettl wrote: »

that much is obvious ;)
  • People play like idiots in pub matches because they're not really there to play competitively. The main measure of success to the unenlightened is to run around killing people. And in some cases, these roamers are a great asset to a team (especially if they are good and can actually cause a good amount of enemy casualties).
    In a clan match, (or pub match with several clan members on one team), you'll notice a much more cohesive unit form, which is extremely effective in S&D or GM.

Personally, I prefer to run around in S&D, so I can die faster and do my homework. If I am playing seriously, I use my m700 and support from the rear. (Though I may buy an M60 soon :P) So yeah, people run around so they can get kills.
  • umm cuz 1 ghost mode and snd is basically the most fun u really cant deny it and 2 every1 needs to start sumwhere...i remember when i first started playing gm i planted in a and ran into the b site vents and waited til it blew up lulz i was amazed how terrible the gr team was xD
    Why does some players or even a large amount of players who play S&D or GM like idiots ?
    Let me explain now . Often in GM I see some ghosts go attacking a GR in a place where he is completely out of his course to the planting spots , while he has the bomb , thus risk himself from being killed and lose the bomb and Game over for his team.
    Or on the other side the GR who will go every where to find ghosts to kill instead of waithig for them at the planting sites where the Ghosts are bound to come .
    Want to point out that yesterday I saw a guy crossing A site in metro where there was not a single GR around and then came to a place where there was at least 3 GR and tried to kill one of them , the result was he got killed and I was very surprise to see that he was the C4 carrier .and lost it in front of 3 GR lol .
    Same for stupid GR who kill the C4 carier and continue his way on hunting away in othre places while he was th only one left against another ghost . and the result was that as soon he was away from the bomb the ghost pick it easily and go plant it + win the match
    I am sure that plenty of you would have remarked that also lol
    Any one got an answer ?
    lets just put it this way
    Common sense isn't all that common
  • i go to the base with the least amount of people because im good at camping XD
  • sometimes, im the only guy who guards the C4 without any backup......
  • In this one round some idiot try to kill a guy who was in the vent, with a c4 in his backpack. Making us OF COURSE loose in the battle. And I always TELL my team "Never go in a VENT if you have the c4". But they never listen. :P
  • MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    In this one round some idiot try to kill a guy who was in the vent, with a c4 in his backpack. Making us OF COURSE loose in the battle. And I always TELL my team "Never go in a VENT if you have the c4". But they never listen. :P

see how we are inavded by 12 years old dumb kids?
  • ye i never play competitvly all i do i kill caus i dnt care its just a online game i play in spare time
  • i throw the c4 down the well on mine, many kids try to get it.....none return

OMG LOOOOl
  • MisterVo wrote: »
    People play like idiots in pub matches because they're not really there to play competitively. The main measure of success to the unenlightened is to run around killing people. And in some cases, these roamers are a great asset to a team (especially if they are good and can actually cause a good amount of enemy casualties).
    In a clan match, (or pub match with several clan members on one team), you'll notice a much more cohesive unit form, which is extremely effective in S&D or GM.

Personally, I prefer to run around in S&D, so I can die faster and do my homework. If I am playing seriously, I use my m700 and support from the rear. (Though I may buy an M60 soon :P) So yeah, people run around so they can get kills.

Great my friend . IT seems that 2 persons above your original post did not understood what I said , So please can you do me a great favour to explain to them In ENGLISH what I tried to say. cause they say that I an not good in that language . :( . Plesae help me translating what I wrote to them . THANKS A LOT :D
    that much is obvious ;)
    Are you farming here on the forum to get some upper grade ?
    OR you don`t have any thing to do at home . May be finding some boyfriends would help you finding something more interesting to do .:D
    Hi Bret ,I went searching the word (aint ) in the dictionary but did not find it.Could you check it for me and gige me how they define it in YOUR Dictionary , please . THANKS
  • ye i never play competitvly all i do i kill caus i dnt care its just a online game i play in spare time

lol I accept that some of the young kids like to play like you just for fun by killing some guys . so better then to play MAPs like ship, Egypt and that kind of stuff . but not games where you need tactics and to use your brain to know how to servive and also not to put your team in a mess whem you got killed with C4 on you in the enemy camp lol.
    I am not flaming you but I hope you see what I mean by that .
    Me too I go some times on Monaco just for fun to snipe lol .
    Hi Bret ,I went searching the word (aint ) in the dictionary but did not find it.Could you check it for me and gige me how they define it in YOUR Dictionary , please . THANKS

"Aint" is slang for "is not" well thats what i use it for anyway.
    "Why does some players or even a large amount of players who play S&D or GM like idiots ?"

whos the idiot?
    you :D

see all the others have understood what I wrote except you . OMG:(
    "Aint" is slang for "is not" well thats what i use it for anyway.
    Thanks to comfirm to me that it`s not in any ditionary . Cause the english I write is what I learned at school . Unfortunalely even with what I learned from school ,SOOOOOOOOOO many people tell me that my English is very bad . You see what I mean ?
    Thanks to comfirm to me that it`s not in any ditionary . Cause the english I write is what I learned at school . Unfortunalely even with what I learned from school ,SOOOOOOOOOO many people tell me that my English is very bad . You see what I mean ?

Lol your english aint bad, i can understand you and i think most people can and to be honest you have better english than some people here in england, you should hear them talk they cant say words right or anything lol, tis lyk dis ya no? and they do actually talk like that cos and not just type like it... anyway, got to go people laters.
  • Why does some players or even a large amount of players who play S&D or GM like extreme laggers like u?
  • Why does some players or even a large amount of players who play S&D or GM like extreme laggers like u?
    Just because CF has not been able until now sort out the way to make channels for different pings . And if you take all the players having a low ping to Make CF continue on running , I think you may say BYE to the game.
    Is it ok as answer ?

AS you replied by a question so let me ask you a direct question " Why people like you open their mouth to let the breaze refresh their bad smell breath , Why they don`t ues some tooth paste or breath refresher spray . ?
    At least other people around will not got intoxicated .

Edited to tell you that " Ask some tooth paste or mouth spray , for your birthday . " wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY