Where is Romania ?

Comments

• play

i play with romanian clan members . Maybe sometime farming but look the you tube how farming ADIGA
  • PkmnMew wrote: »
    That link is secure....
    it redirects you to your clan page...everyone got it when we login while trying to go by link "My clan"

@paulomendes

Get some english class
    At every thread you are a troller, specially this. want some other thread? Okedoke, Last post wins.

Thats trollin:
    everyone has an ak...but playing good with my main? u<me with ak.

Lol

im portuguese.try spoke portuguese.ah u cant.that makes u more failer than me.u have look ur avatar?that makes u a kid.btw who are u?ign .we can play.i like to do some snd freekills.and btw that thread i was high and drunk.like im right now.
    maybe i should download some pokemon picture to show my lack of maturity.useless trash.
  • @ PkmnMew it did work for 2h and a half
    @ s0b3r yes the rooms are locked cause we play together: 16 players from ROMANIA that's all and we prefer to play a good game with no haking, no noobs ==that's the reason we are locking the rooms
  • @ PkmnMew it did work for 2h and a half
    @ s0b3r yes the rooms are locked cause we play together: 16 players from ROMANIA that's all and we prefer to play a good game with no haking, no noobs ==that's the reason we are locking the rooms

"No noobs", funniest thing i've heard all day.
    YOU ALL USE SPOP AND SCAR LIGHT, GET GOOD!
  • roby55 wrote: »
    i play with romanian clan members . Maybe sometime farming but look the you tube how farming ADIGA
    EVERY1 knows Adiga farms get over it. This is about ROMANIA who claims they don't farm.
    im portuguese.try spoke portuguese.ah u cant.that makes u more failer than me.u have look ur avatar?that makes u a kid.btw who are u?ign .we can play.i like to do some snd freekills.and btw that thread i was high and drunk.like im right now.
    maybe i should download some pokemon picture to show my lack of maturity.useless trash.
    if you were drunk and high...you wouldn't be able to type properly nice try bro.
    @ PkmnMew it did work for 2h and a half

thats the same thing as farming whether you except it or not... It fits in the "Farming" description. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news. And why lock the room if you have enough players to fill up a room? your host could jus kick anyone who isn't suppose to be in the room. And if someone leaves you have MORE then plenty of players to kick while in-game.
  • s0b3r wrote: »
    ok...everytime i have seen romanian players their in a locked room. yea...right...
    stop lying.

true, they make servers with password but all play round the round play and kill each other killing not make farm , play only each other to not enter all noob who make farm and if some one from romania shoot and give headshoot to that noob that noob write like this "haaaaakeeeer" very pathetic ,and therefore want to play quietly .

=============
    GEORGE[RO]
    if you were drunk and high...you wouldn't be able to type properly nice try bro.

ahh sorry i dont talk with charon members.http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4796488
    talking with in game failures make me more failur than u.
  • true, they make servers with password but all play round the round play and kill each other killing not make farm , play only each other to not enter all noob who make farm and if some one from romania shoot and give headshoot to that noob that noob write like this "haaaaakeeeer" very pathetic ,and therefore want to play quietly .

ok...i could barely understand that. My point, Romania claims that they don't "Farm".
    Yet they make a locked room and sit in there and play with ONLY Romanian players.
    Its farming, whether they notice it or not. Especially since they do it all the damn time.
    Don't want to be a "farm" clan? Simple, put like 6-8 members in a group send them all to do pubs together 3-4 on 1 team and the rest on the other. Think someone is hacking? You have majority vote to get a kick. Stop saying you don't farm when you make a locked room and play in there AWAY from the public.
  • "thats the same thing as farming whether you except it or not... It fits in the "Farming" description." -->NO that;s not farming cause we play with high ranked players not with "smileys" . the room is full of good players which are tring to give their best.

Why lock the room? -->because is not fair to kick players just because u want to play with ur friends;that's why we prefer to lock it; in case on of us is leaving his place will be free for another clan player.
  • ahh sorry i dont talk with charon members.http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4796488
    talking with in game failures make me more failur than u.
    oh...really? failures? Is that why when me and you were in the SnD room with almost the whole GR team filled with Unleashed members + you, while I was on BL dominating the entire team? Or are you jus mad cause I kicked your ass more than 75% of the time we were both in that room?
    Go look up the term "failures" and I'll promise you you'll find your name in the definition, GG now sit down and shut up before you make yourself look like an idiot even more.
  • Sober is making perfect sense.
    SPOP nerd.
  • "thats the same thing as farming whether you except it or not... It fits in the "Farming" description." -->NO that;s not farming cause we play with high ranked players not with "smileys" . the room is full of good players which are tring to give their best.

Why lock the room? -->because is not fair to kick players just because u want to play with ur friends;that's why we prefer to lock it; in case on of us is leaving his place will be free for another clan player.

My point still over turns your "were not a farming clan". Its honestly so simple I could teach this to a monkey...
    Steps for Farming
    1.Make a locked room (make a room with a password)
    2.get your clan members to join
    3.start game and play the Game Mode
    4. do this for an hour or more
    CHA CHING! ROLL IN THE CLAN POINTS! WEVE HIT THE MOTHER LOAD FELLAS!
  • PkmnMew wrote: »
    That link is secure....
    it redirects you to your clan page...everyone got it when we login while trying to go by link "My clan"

Lol

yes it was seccured but if u write another user and a false password it log in that user's acc. maybe it worked till romania was disbanded. someone wanted to get rid of us

@ s0b3r go look on my acc and inoobishh acc. u see who is farming noob.
    @ Rushable u don't understand english. u didn't need the right password. it worked with whatever password.
    We're waiting to see if Z8 will confirm that was a breach.
  • Why lock the room? -->because is not fair to kick players just because u want to play with ur friends

Then its fair to kick players that kill you guys in pubs? :O
  • Rushable wrote: »
    7q8oou.png
    The clan leader of romania didnt listen

Someones been cheating with an attached keylogger ;).
  • Treni wrote: »
    Sober is making perfect sense.
    SPOP nerd.

The fact that me and Treni almost 90% of the time disagree on most threads we find ourselves battling it out in, PROOVES that my piont is completely solid. Treni agrees, I bet most of the other players would agree with me on this. Whether you meant to farm or not is irrelivant, your doing it, end of story. Good Game.
    /Thread
    oh...really? failures? Is that why when me and you were in the SnD room with almost the whole GR team filled with Unleashed members + you, while I was on BL dominating the entire team? Or are you jus mad cause I kicked your ass more than 75% of the time we were both in that room?
    Go look up the term "failures" and I'll promise you you'll find your name in the definition, GG now sit down and shut up before you make yourself look like an idiot even more.

what-?never saw u in game .lol.keep dreaming ahah i rofle'd.please give me a ss.im sure ur lying.but keep doing a machoman hero thing.
    The fact that me and Treni almost 90% of the time disagree on most threads we find ourselves battling it out in, PROOVES that my piont is completely solid. Treni agrees, I bet most of the other players would agree with me on this. Whether you meant to farm or not is irrelivant, your doing it, end of story. Good Game.
    /Thread

Either way you're getting clan points and rank, i don't care about you're kdr.
  • what-?never saw u in game .lol.keep dreaming ahah i rofle'd.please give me a ss.im sure ur lying.but keep doing a machoman hero thing.

Obvious denial. You know I have never argued with you before and I like talking to you but you crossed the line when you called MY clan and I Failures. This is about Romania not Charon. Try to stay on-topic.
    Either way you're getting clan points and rank, i don't care about you're kdr.
    See what I mean? I never mentioned anything about KDR. (unless somebody else did)
    Anyways Treni and I have the same mindset. Romania farms get over it.
    Obvious denial. You know I have never argued with you before and I like talking to you but you crossed the line when you called MY clan and me Failures. This is about Romania not Charon. Try to stay on-topic.

ScreenShot Big Boy.
  • @s0b3r pls don't go offtopic.
    @Treni now let us cry and go farm on forum in other topics.
  • Me and Sober are uber right and EU kids wil not beat us.
    Enough foruming for me, im going home to play.
    Peace out all.
  • right seriously... this is ridiculous.

romania is gone... deal with it now stop screaming at each over over pointless stuff! pl0x :D
  • geaba wrote: »
    @s0b3r pls don't go offtopic.
    @Treni now let us cry and go farm on forum in other topics.

I'm not going off topic. You said your clan doesn't farm, you said that the forums were breached. What else are you going to lie about? You obviously gave someone your account info., and somebody else even stated this with proven facts. I merely pointed out that your clan DOES farm whether YOU notice it or not. Get over it.
    /Thread
    Me and Sober are uber right and EU kids wil not beat us.
    Enough foruming for me, im going home to play.
    Peace out all.

EU kids wont beat us?. Grow up. What is this Treni V the world. You making yourself out to be a real douchbag. I guess you have issues at home or something, you can get medical help for things like that, Anger management maybe or a shrink.
  • Loool

I just saw the romania in the list this morning.
This discussion has been closed.