bunny hops

can i make at the turnament bunny hop or is it a bug???????

Comments

• If you read the description of Ghost Mode it says that Ghosts are visible when moving. Thus Bunny Hopping IS a bug, but it's a bug that they don't have the skill to fix so they pretend that it's not a game breaking bug that influences the game (although they are wrong).

And to answer your question you will be able to glitch.. I mean Bunny Hop in the tournament.

But YES it is a bug and NO you won't get banned for using it.
  • Its not a bug since a bug by definition is unintentional. Bunnyhopping was implemented or at least intentionally kept, not an accident waiting to be removed.

Yes, it will be allowed.
  • only things not allowed are as follows.
    Shovel
    RPK
    M60/M60-adv
    wow thats a big list.
  • Bunny hopping was NOT intentionally put into the game. It is a combination of implimented actions that do their own function that happen to make an unintentional result... Thus... It's a BUG.

Otherwise it would say in the description, "Ghosts are visible when moving unless you crouch and tap forward (or backwards) while jumping getting the timing perfectly." BUT IT DOES NOT. It says, that Ghosts are visible when moving. PERIOD.

Ever notice they keep changing the timing of BHing? That's because they are trying to patch it, but have not yet figured out how.

Don't worry. One day you will see when they get the patch right. And I'm going to LAUGH my ASS off at all you kids that try to claim it's not a bug.
  • They changed the timing because we recieved VN physics.
    Z8 doesn't code anything, the developers do.

Don't rely on the description to provide accurate details about each player movement. It never does.

This is how it is.
    Your inability to perform doesn't make it a bug.
  • I couldn't care less about bunny hopping. If you don't bunny hop around me you won't last 3 seconds. If you do you may last 5.

You kids are funny that can't admit that it's a bug.

It was never intentionally put in the game.
  • I couldn't care less about bunny hopping. If you don't bunny hop around me you won't last 3 seconds. If you do you may last 5.

You kids are funny that can't admit that it's a bug.

It was never intentionally put in the game.
    It wasn't intentionally implemented, I've never said anything to the countrary.
    My point is that IS intentionally kept and as such can't be referred to as a bug.

And yes, your GR skills are very impressive. I'm in awe.
  • it is a bug, but it got accepted by the community ( well most of it at least) and help make both teams more equal, i am pretty sure the developer have no intention of removing it as i have seeing an interview somewhere of an admin saying there were not patching it, ( source any1?)

ever played gunz the duel? don't tell me k-style isn't a bug. but he, evre1 use it and it never got patched.
  • BuckFutter.

U are a BIG LAUGH man. Big Joke.

I saw u somewhere n i remember u was kinda high rank. Ij, Jump Bug, hopping ain't bug/glitch or wutever u call it. They was intentionally created for Ghost Mode. So as Ghost's Breath for GR to pin point.

And the bit 3s without bunny, 5s with bunny was funny.. I laughed my ass off while reading this =)). So basically u pin pointing the breath.??? Did u noe about Breath Pinpointing by reading the Discription? =))( i bet not)

Once again, ur a big Joke mang =))
  • dot1 wrote: »
    They changed the timing because we recieved VN physics.
    Z8 doesn't code anything, the developers do...

True.

*walks off plugging his ears and humming*