ghost mode Tournament team?

2»

Comments

• Titius wrote: »

and delz im sorry to say it but fancypanties team isnt spectacular, you have 2 decent players there, you and Blowyou. GL anyway.

Funny how you judge players when you don't even know them, and you've never ever seen them playing on a serious level. But it's fine, I don't expect you to know much about Pan[TH]erS members since you were chopping a lot between us and Dream's clans.

trollercoaster.jpg

Pretty much guys.
    I enjoy reading posts of people who actually think they DO know SOMETHING but yet they don't.
  • xElijahx wrote: »
    what is you ghost mode Tournament main team

?

/is your clan going to try to join?

its so bull how the server was so slow and i didn't even see the F**king sign where it says join tournament so ****ed off next time ima get in and pwn some clans :(
  • dellllllz wrote: »
    Funny how you judge players when you don't even know them, and you've never ever seen them playing on a serious level. But it's fine, I don't expect you to know much about Pan[TH]erS members since you were chopping a lot between us and Dream's clans.

trollercoaster.jpg

Pretty much guys.
    I enjoy reading posts of people who actually think they DO know SOMETHING but yet they don't.

mhm yeah... speaking of clanhoppers, have you seen Stephanie's impressive clan list? i think she was in and out of clans about 12 times in a week including panthers once. so if we're being pedantic then you can hardly criticise me without criticising her.

not my fault if i enjoy playing with people who are good and those who are fun to play with is there?

as far as playing on a serious level goes: well again its fairly hypocritical for you to say i cant judge because i havnt seen. you are in even less of a position to judge ours and mine's skill in a comp. at least i actually play with the people i judge, in pubs so i have some sort of grasp of their skill.

oh and incase youre wondering why im hating on your 'girl' its because
    A. she clan hops more than me(an impressive feat i know)
    B. She causes trouble in clans, she was one of the reasons HK fell apart(but i guess you can thank her for that cos now pans have no competition)
    C. this one is the best: she randomly comes on CF and starts whispering 'i dont like you i never like you' - tbh for a start i dont care, youre someone on a free online game.

the curious thing is that 2 days before she was all like 'oh you helped me when i was having a hard time' ...
    i think what im trying to say is that she is a tad manipulative but you'd probably say thats not for me to judge. wouldnt you?
    basically know the person youre defending before you fail troll delz, im sure she says you were really kind to her at some point. oh and BTW have fun on MSN with her

@phong : we had 2 LT's and the leader on 10 minutes before. we still didnt manage to sign up, so its not as if we didnt try.
  • Ahhh too bad i'm not, seeing as I am the greatest GM player of all time.
    mhm yeah... speaking of clanhoppers, have you seen Stephanie's impressive clan list? i think she was in and out of clans about 12 times in a week including panthers once. so if we're being pedantic then you can hardly criticise me without criticising her.

not my fault if i enjoy playing with people who are good and those who are fun to play with is there?

as far as playing on a serious level goes: well again its fairly hypocritical for you to say i cant judge because i havnt seen. you are in even less of a position to judge ours and mine's skill in a comp. at least i actually play with the people i judge, in pubs so i have some sort of grasp of their skill.

oh and incase youre wondering why im hating on your 'girl' its because
    A. she clan hops more than me(an impressive feat i know)
    B. She causes trouble in clans, she was one of the reasons HK fell apart(but i guess you can thank her for that cos now pans have no competition)
    C. this one is the best: she randomly comes on CF and starts whispering 'i dont like you i never like you' - tbh for a start i dont care, youre someone on a free online game.

the curious thing is that 2 days before she was all like 'oh you helped me when i was having a hard time' ...
    i think what im trying to say is that she is a tad manipulative but you'd probably say thats not for me to judge. wouldnt you?
    basically know the person youre defending before you fail troll delz, im sure she says you were really kind to her at some point. oh and BTW have fun on MSN with her

@phong : we had 2 LT's and the leader on 10 minutes before. we still didnt manage to sign up, so its not as if we didnt try.
    I've never judged your skill nor anyone's else skill. I'm not trolling either, probably almighty Danny told you that trolling is all what I do on these forums, but no I'm not a troll nor a fail troll. I'm not going to comment other parts you've said.
    You're going rude on me right now, so I'm going to do what Bella asks us to do.
    I want to e-shake your hand, because I really, honestly like you. It's up to you whether you accept it or not.
    I'm out of this thread.
  • yeah sorry, i suppose i am being rude, and theres never really a good excuse for being an arsehole.

and yeah Bella does have the right idea: sorry bella for trolling the forums darling.

and as a little side note, dont believe ashley when she says that i just follow danny, i dont. i am able to formulate my own opinions of people and if they happen to coincide with danny's opinion of a particular person from HK, well bad luck to her.
  • Pretty much. Since Sensation is out. Who is going to challenge Panthers?... Their alts lol?

hmmmm....... Hell? and Eliminate:)
  • hazelheart wrote: »
    Still can play good games and to Who_, your hops fail more than mines, lawl .
    Elliot, everyone fails once in awhile, it's common .
    My 3rd game when i realized how to bunnyhop(the right way) I did better then you, and as people know, I NEVER played as BL. As for GR you really think your going to get lucky against people who can actually bunnyhop? It's not going to be a pub for you, yes you get lucky but will your bl score make up for your gr score?

p.s tourney says no shovel, now realllly good luck.
  • Thank you Titi darling and Del :)
    I love you both and i hate when i see everyone fighting. D:
    Tis not fun to watch.
  • MrsBella wrote: »
    Thank you Titi darling and Del :)
    Tis not fun to watch.

lol soooo funny
  • hmmmm....... Hell? and Eliminate:)

Don't know who hell is. And yea Eliminate, I forgot. That's the only thing bad about GM, it isn't very competitive. There's maybe 4-5 good clans in this tourney who have a shot at winning it. Sensation would have been another one but yea... Anyways...
  • How to change the registered players in troneio?
    I displays need to change some players
  • MrsBella wrote: »
    Thank you Titi darling and Del :)
    Tis not fun to watch.

Wut about me Bella? Love me too? Pls! :P.

@ Titius n Delnee : why do u hate each others? Stay quiet like me, nobody gonna hurt chu!
    Ppl love to hate me BUT they couldn't (_-*S-L-M*-_ is just way too cute to be hated.)
    Ppl hate to love me BUT they already did.

Listen to Del Tities! An [E]cstasy-HandShake da be nice :D. Ain't nobody gonna hate each other.
  • hey we dont hate each other, we've both said at one time or another, that the other is cool... im just hating ashley/hazellyn/steph/lushysteph/whatever she calls herself now... i guess im just not a fan of bitshs..
    delz is just defending her...
  • Delnee defending her cuz that his fiance'. :D Let him be :P

Gawd man, Bella still not replyin. Guess she gonna say Yes.+))
  • why does everyone always start fights with everyone else? I mean it's nice to see come competitive-ness (idk how to spell lolz) but take it easy people, just a game. Let things go and move on
  • How about this for extra lulz?

PubStarZ are going to win =D
  • PanTHerSLM wrote: »
    Delnee defending her cuz that his fiance'. :D Let him be :P

Of course SLM theres plenty of lovins for you too :D
  • PanTHerSLM wrote: »
    Delnee defending her cuz that his fiance'. :D Let him be :P

i dont care is shes his fiancee or his mother or Queen bloody Elizabeth, shes an ignorant reject. who, i cannot make this any clearer, i dont like in any way shape or form.
    i dont care is shes his fiancee or his mother or Queen bloody Elizabeth, shes an ignorant reject. who, i cannot make this any clearer, i dont like in any way shape or form.

Go screw yourself, Elliot .
    I'm done giving a damn about what you idiots say/do nows .
  • hazelheart wrote: »
    Go screw yourself, Elliot .
    I'm done giving a damn about what you idiots say/do nows .

the desired effect of my continued trolling has been reached. my work is done here. oh btw you clearly do care otherwise you wouldnt respond. also on the upside its good to know that you dont care what you(idiot) say or do now. shows a very open attitude.