Patch Notes: 03-04-2010

123457»

Comments

• NJOAM wrote: »
    Help me
    We have shipped yesterday of $ 42.71 to buy zp did not come to me in my account balance zp What do I do
    6-7 days before I was shipped and the operation completed successfully

plzzzz...

why the hell are you posting here.
  • where i can do this msg i dont know dude ^^you can help me
  • removal maps

You all know the map Port on the mode M.M, great map or atleast was, 7 of ten people glitch on that map now and it's getting really annoying, i would report them but i'd be here all day so i know you might now want to but it's for the players sake that do not glitch, can you please remove the map port to show the glitchers why not to glitch,

Powerplant, ok great map for close and sniping range but now it's turned into a pit of glitching just like Port, on this map 4 of 10 glitch so you might not want to but please remove these maps in order to make the game better

Thank you
    ING-95john95
  • 95john95 wrote: »
    You all know the map Port on the mode M.M, great map or atleast was, 7 of ten people glitch on that map now and it's getting really annoying, i would report them but i'd be here all day so i know you might now want to but it's for the players sake that do not glitch, can you please remove the map port to show the glitchers why not to glitch,

Powerplant, ok great map for close and sniping range but now it's turned into a pit of glitching just like Port, on this map 4 of 10 glitch so you might not want to but please remove these maps in order to make the game better

Thank you
    ING-95john95

People glitch on every map. I've been caught by the box glitch on Alaska a couple of times. Removing otherwise nice maps is not a good solution to this problem. I really like playing those maps and would not like to see them go away.
This discussion has been closed.