to : aXiom gaming..

2»

Comments

• 100% agree

i havnt seen u in game - do u play beta clan server alot
  • can we defuse through objects in WOGL? and lol my team got mad too wen i asked them for the 3rd time if they have all their zp items taken off.

2k Team B, and Lifeline must be relieved they dont need to play axiom

No defuse through objects for you. I can't remember if its a round lost or if its a DQ. Fairly sure its just each round.
  • I was looking forward to seeing what aXiom would do this tournament. I've never heard of them till recently and heard they were completely insane. But however the less, I guess rules are rules? Such a respected clan too.
  • ChrissayV3 wrote: »
    Sorry guys , i dont wanna start anything , u guys are one of the best clan but..

aXiom Gaming gets disqualified due to --Relapse-- having a flash guard on for both halves. Sensation advances to round 3 with an 18-0.

this just made my night...love u guys LOL

Isn't funny,he never knew he had them on and getting DQ'd for that is stupid.It wouldn't have mattered if he had them on or not they would of still owned that team the beat on WOGL.Kinda harsh DQ them for that.
  • Kenny2010 wrote: »
    Isn't funny,he never knew he had them on and getting DQ'd for that is stupid.It wouldn't have mattered if he had them on or not they would of still owned that team the beat on WOGL.Kinda harsh DQ them for that.

He cannot blame anyone besides himself. It's fair.
  • i'm starting to think wogl fails any one agree? it seems like it's bias'd for some people if they cheat, there team gets away with it but the player is banned, but if someone wears a flashguard the whole team gets it? I know rules are rules, but its still odd to see other teams get away with worse stuff..

looking forward to NA esl
  • Well, None of us happened to even see he had flashguard .. And actually it is all luck cuz I forgot to take screen shots so the other team did. If it was me who would've post them. We wouldn't be able to actually see he had flashguard. But well, :\ rules are rules :S. Good Luck on 3rd Round for all teams

_Crazy-
  • falloutttt wrote: »
    i'm starting to think wogl fails any one agree? it seems like it's bias'd for some people if they cheat, there team gets away with it but the player is banned, but if someone wears a flashguard the whole team gets it? I know rules are rules, but its still odd to see other teams get away with worse stuff..

looking forward to NA esl

the thing is... the people who got banned were not involved in the wogl match meaning they had no affect on the match itself. the people wearing flash guards might have... same with shovel but not too much. i do see where you are coming from and it sucks but rules are rules.

now if a player was banned that was involved with the wogl match then the team loses
  • There are some people on teams that didn't use ACS, I heard throne wasnt using it, from one of their own team mates, that they were using growler, not even at 2fps..., and I heard popz didnt run the ACS first round..

wogl just seems sketchy..
  • My condolences to aXiom gaming. Best of luck to you in future tourneys. This group is easily one of the best this game has seen.
  • falloutttt wrote: »
    There are some people on teams that didn't use ACS, I heard throne wasnt using it, from one of their own team mates, that they were using growler, not even at 2fps..., and I heard popz didnt run the ACS first round..

wogl just seems sketchy..

what you heard is bs... if the wogl ac was not run then their team would have been DQ
  • can we defuse through objects in WOGL? and lol my team got mad too wen i asked them for the 3rd time if they have all their zp items taken off.

2k Team B, and Lifeline must be relieved they dont need to play axiom

i doubt anybody wanted 2 play axiom as much as i did. but it didnt matter anyway 1 of those teams woulda knocked each other out b4 they got 2 us