Last Post Wins.

Comments

• I'm afraid not. And noone has brought any cookies. Philly might have a couple stale doom cookies from the now-defunct CLOD, though.
  • i wanna win :(
  • Then you'll have to get past the spammers first brett....
  • Im ready for em! but ima spammer o.O how would this work.
  • No idea....try getting passed yourself (without doubleposting)

And to Gryphon, I still have some doomcookies, but I turned them into a mushroom-plantation, so I'm not giving them away
  • I'll just have to let people post between me o.O and hope i get the last post :D
  • Phillybear wrote: »
    No idea....try getting passed yourself (without doubleposting)

And to Gryphon, I still have some doomcookies, but I turned them into a mushroom-plantation, so I'm not giving them away

"I eat mushrooms, therefore I'm Pro." -- Gryphon
    "I plant mushrooms, therefore I'm Noob." -- PhillyBear
  • It takes more skill to grow them : o
  • Nah, it's a playback joke of our old signatures that had to do with a game Philly and I were in one time. The original signatures were:

"I kill, therefore I'm Noob." -- Gryphon
    "I die, therefore I'm Pro." -- Philly.

Some actual noob calling me a noob because I was causing havoc on Ship one time, getting kills left and right. And I made that comment, and then Philly made that reply because I think he was having a hall game (Running left side of the map, and meeting all the wrong people or something.)

It was instant signature fodder.
  • Lol sounds like fun XD
  • Did I mention I'm winning? Just wanted to remind everyone.
  • You was winning ^.^
  • No no, I definitely /am/ winning.
  • I could spam this thread to the end lol, but i'll let everyone else have their chance first ^.^
  • WixaWolfWixaWolf Apprentice
    looks like im going to win then? :o
    lol
  • I died more than average that day....but yeah, noobs can provide you with nice siggies from time to time ;)
  • Back to winning...
  • im back to take the lead :D
  • Sure you are!
  • I am honestly! ;)
  • Hogging that road again...cut it out!
  • Its my road! all mine >;(
  • The road to victory is hard and long, littered with the letters of many posts
  • Crap, just got a flat tire on a random X in the road....
  • And I! shall make it to the end of this road!
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    Crap, just got a flat tire on a random X in the road....

Owned lol have fun :o
  • *writes END on the road in front of brett* there, you made it. now stop posting :p
  • See's past the note, anyway ima go try these pokemon kill marks lol, laters <3
  • Philly, quick, while he's distracted...Lets go build a big pit-trap up ahead that he's sure to fall into when he drives by!
  • gain mudkipz for killing ppl?