ghosts, the new generation

from the title you may not think this is a guide. well, it is. Now, what i have to write is aplenty.

Ghost jumping- You never see people doing it unless they are an intermediate ghost (or a very pro GR who uses it to move around at speed-hac.k speed) who can do it with a decent success rate. Now, i can do it, but i can't go further than generation 2 (which i've only mastered halfway and i use it only for speed). So, i had to find a way to cover up this weakness, and instead of covering it up, i found a whole new playing style for the BL (ghost) side. It's not all about a blind straightforward rush. ghost jump, or invis hac.ks. If you think about it, ghost jump it just another glitch they'll patch up. so, i've found a way to avoid using ghost jump mostly until the real pros come in. I'll pass that knowledge to you forumers.

Step 1: Sneaking

Learn to time your movements, step by step. Oh, and when you are doing this i advise you be shift-walking or crouch-walking (crawling). It conceals footsteps, and this is done when all gr are turned away. I find that people who have played Sly Cooper or a stealth game like Splinter Cell and Hitman can scan an area easily and make a silent move without trouble. When all GR are turned away, move a bit. When you get close to one, rush and do this combo while circling him/her (stab- slash).. you may end up just stabbing. Just make sure they die, then flee while strafing,, jumping, and jumping diagonally.

Step 2: Jump Evasion Techniques

This is basic. There are a few techniques.

Two Spot Jumping: You are going to be jumping (hopefully perpendicular to your opponent's line of sight and aim) between two [tiles] if you want to call it that. More like two spots on land... It evades enemy bullets with a high success rate, since most GR just spray. Keep doing it until the GR emptys a clip and then close in for the kill... unless the gun can reload fast. TIP: Flee after you get hit once.

Confusion Evasion: Do whatever. Go wild and use your imagination to confuse the enemy and run the hell away or get close. O your enemy's screen you look like a ghost on crack. That's the drift.

Step 3: Ghost Jumping

I'm sure it's been explained in many other guides. Since it's not my expertise, go ask Devilmark or Bloodyfire. They are some of the top GM players. Or look at other guides.

Step 4: Putting it all together to create a smart way of playing.

This is key. Know when to implement each technique. Use them in combos flawlessly and learn to time your melee weapon. Learn to do 3 consecutive quick slashes (its the initial slash done at twice the speed of just holding down the mouse.) If you ever see me (IGN is iHailX Clan is iTeam) play, you'll see me looking like im on crack. Funny thing is, when all players in that GM are legit, i have a positive kdr on either side. I can not go up against chammers or aimbotters as easily, so here the Jump Evasion Techniques come into handy... maybe not for an aimbot, but they help somewhat. Better than the ghost jump when countering them ***ors.

Okay, that's the end of it. That's because i gotta get school supplies. And plus, the rest can only be explained by video. I may make one in the future, so watch out for me.

iHailX
iTeam
i'll Hail Down Bullets On Your Head.
Check out my avatar too.

Comments