Fatal1ty's MouseFix Guide

Well first of all if you don't know what MouseFix does let me quote Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel because he explains it well :

"I've been using this mousefix since it became available.I noticed a huge increase in
hit-scan weaponing and even more accuracy on flick shots.This will definitely help your
game for close to mid range fights, and definitely give you serious chances to do damage
from long distance as you'll have more consistent movement in the mouse. If you haven't
been using this, you been playing with a disadvantage.I strongly recommend using this
file. Doesn't matter if you play RTS, MMO's, RPG's, FPS's or any type of game that uses
a mouse. This file will help increase consistency in your game."

Ok now if you don't have the time or just don't want to read what he wrote about the MouseFix basically its a tool that helps your mouse to detect more accurately your hand movement!

So if you want to try this tool first you will have to download this program called USB Mouserate Switcher 1.1 (ofcourse download it for free).That program basically overclocks your mouse and forces it to run at higher Mhz rates , for the MouseFix you will have to get your mouse running at 500Mhz.

Download link:
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/USB-Mouserate-switcher-Download-18834.html

After you got your mouse running at 500Mhz (2 ms) you now need to download the MouseFix program.

Download link:http://www.fatal1ty.com/downloads/mouse-tools/fatal1tymousefix-zip/start-download

After you downloaded Fatal1ty's MouseFix program I strongly suggest that you read the document called "Readme.txt" and you will get instructions of how to install the program.(and also you will find his explication for what this program does as i quoted above).As it will be shown in the "Screen.jpg" all you have to do is to run the "mouse_fix.reg" located in the Install folder of that file you downloaded.

Well after doing that your crosshair will move a bit slower than usuall , it will take some time to get used to it!I apoligise for this long tutorial , especially if you already know this stuff :).

PS:I'm extreamly bored and i have a week off from school so i decided to write this..hope it won't bore you to death and that you will learn something new by reading this

Comments