Pandemic Mode - Gun Choice 101

2»

Comments

• Are you kidding me? Any gun with the ammo of 30/90 will get you no where. Tommy, RPK(If possible), M60. You need lots and lots of ammo, because those zombies have 2,000 HP. I know from personal experince that low ammo'ed guns will suck.
  • Thompson + Deagle = Best combo ever. <3
    Or M4. Love it as well.
  • Boldur wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? Any gun with the ammo of 30/90 will get you no where. Tommy, RPK(If possible), M60. You need lots and lots of ammo, because those zombies have 2,000 HP. I know from personal experince that low ammo'ed guns will suck.

Aim on the head, as he said many many times.
  • aren´t u forgeting gatling gun, m60 adv or not, thompson ?
  • DGulPro wrote: »
    Thompson/Tommy Gun/Tommy

thompson.png

GREAT Rate of fire. GREAT range, yes... it does have good range, surprisingly. Good damage, and The mag size is pretty awesome, a whopping 60/120. If a zombies chasing your ass, back peddle, and unload your bullets. Reload rate is slow, but everything else on the gun makes up for it.

Recommendation level - 9/10. All around good gun. If your serious about trying to kill zombies, Use this gun, you'll get tons of damage on them, great pushback. Just be sure to be around a group of people when you reload, or you'll be sorry.
    RafaTuga wrote: »
    aren´t u forgeting gatling gun, m60 adv or not, thompson ?

You blind? Thompson is there, genius.
  • Well atleast some people appreciate my post.

Darn it. Cant edit my post. We'll see where my other gun reviews go.

And for 30/90 bullets, aim at the head. DONT SPRAY. you should be okay, although the mag size is pretty small.
  • Well anyways... off to play some Zombie in Japan CF.. PCE.
  • When I've played Pandemic, I used the AWM, knocked them back, and if more than one came close, I just whipped out the deag. Ez Pz.
  • Cmon z8. Update the game already. Zombie mode pru***x my gawdddd.
  • yeeesssss :D i have got a Thompson i just love it!
    and a desert eagle :)
    i hope that the new pandemic " zombie " mode will relased tomorrow :)
    xD today i doesn't go to school only for watch the new patch and it isn't arrived :(
    i hope that tomorrow will be a better day :D
  • Warning !! Before you read this guide, you must know their are some spoilers on upcoming guns and such. Please do not read ahead if you would like to be surprised in the future for some upcoming guns.

A Big Thanks to TrogdorTB for the idea of a Pandemic Mode Guide. I've gotten alot of feedback saying my posts were useless, so I'm going to try to make a guide that actually helps people. Although Pandemic mode is not out yet, I'd like to give the reader an incite onto the gun choices to use before it comes out, just to give the reader a heads up.

In no way am I trying to profit from this. I'm just here trying to help people out. I like the feeling I get when I get good feedback.

This guide was writen based on my own experiences on Japanese Crossfire. Some info in this guide may be incorrect. Although I don't know how it would be, cause it's based on my own experiences.

Now, onto the guide.

1. Assault Rifles/Primary Weapons

M4A1(Any)
    m4a1.png

A very decent choice. Although the mags in this gun is very limited during the use in Pandemic Mode, (30/90), the gun makes up in accuracy. If aimed with perfection to the head, this gun can pull off a victory for the soldiers. Single shotting on a zombie will cause the zombie to be pushed back, and headshots will cause more then 100 damage. Very fairweighted gun, and a good enough rate of fire.

Recommendation level - 9/10. Very useful, the only downsides are the limited bullet time.

AK47(Any)
    ak47.png

Another decent gun choice while playing Pandemic Mode. Great accuracy while one shotting, horrible while spraying. It is recommended for you to spray while only in close range. If your skilled enough, the zombies shouldn't even be that close to you in the first place. This gun is known for its power, and popular in many FPS games. Like the M4A1, the mags are a downside. Surprisingly, 120 bullets in Pandemic mode just doesn't seem to do it. Fairweight gun, good rate of fire.

Recommendation level - 8.5/10. Another great choice. This gun isn't recommended for people who can't control recoil, or arent that great in 1-shotting. Mags is another downside.

Steyr-AUG A1
    auga1.png

The Steyr AUG A1 is a modular, bullpup configuration rifle. It is equipped with a a telescopic sight for shooting at range. Great for one shotting, zoom makes it even better for headshots. Will do over 100 damage if shot in the head. 30/90 mags, good enough recoil, and medium fire rate.

Recommendation level - 8/10 recommended for professional AUG users. This gun can be very hard to control at times, but is reliable choice when you want those far ranged shots. Of course, one shotting with any other gun is just as reliable, this gun offers a better zoom. Fire rate is lacking compared to M4A1 and AK-47, mags are just the same towards other 30/90 assault Rifles.

2) SHOTGUNS

spas_12.png

Whats a zombie game without shotguns?!?! Shotguns are very reliable at close range. When a Zombie is chasing you down, back peddle, pull out your shotgun, and just hold down your left key on your mouse. The semi-automatic feature in the SPAS-12 and XM1014 is just awesome, and shooting after reloading one bullet just adds more to the superiorocity of shotguns. The bullet spray in shotguns give great damage on a zombie, and the pushback of a shotgun is just like any other gun. 6-8/32 bullets is enough to take down one zombie with a group, and multiple, it gives a great spray of bullets. But the mag still seems to small, as a full game hold up to 16 players at a given time.

Recommendation level - 6.5/10 Although great for close range, it lacks alot at far-ranged, which assault rifles have. It has the same pushback as other guns which is a big downer, but it is semi-automatic, and the damage is pretty great. The mags seem to be a downer in all guns as of now. If you want a challenge, I say go for it, use a shotgun. Assault rifles still have the upper hand, I'm afraid. Sorry shotguns, I guess you'll have to rule in another game, such as CB arms, perhaps?

3) Sub-Machine Guns

MP5

mp5.png

The Rate of Fire on this gun is great. Mags is 30/120, 40/120 for advanced which is 140-160 bullets, pretty good I must say. But the accuracy is not that great. When spraying, your bullets will go all around, not many will hit. Bursting close range is recommended, far ranged, not to much. Reload rate is fairly decent.

Recommendation level - 6/10. I used this gun and I was just not doing well. I tried bursting far ranged and my shots were still off, spraying didn't help. Close range did okay. Although their is more bullet capacity on this gun, and the rate of fire is quick, it makes up for the lack of range and power.

P90
    p90.png

Close quarters and you'll r*pe. Far range, your pretty much f***ed. Great rate of fire. Big magizine pouch, but reload is fairly slow and like stated before, range is lacking. Great for pushing back those zombies, but when your reloading, RUN THE F*** AWAY or your screwed.

Recommendation - 6.5/10. Better then the MP5 I must say. It's a great gun, but it just sucks when far-ranged. Good for pushback, but if you don't want the zombies near you at all times, I don't recommend you use this. Use an assault rifle. If you are in with a group of people, then I'd recommend you use it, as more bullets = more pushback since your team will be likely to be shooting at the zombies as well.

Uzi

uzi.png
    Rate of Fire is GODLY. Crap damage, crap range, crap recoil, crap mag size. if you have a fast ass rate of fire and a big clip, your going to waste those bullets quickly. and the power of the gun doesn't help much either.

Recommendation Level - 2/10. CF Uzi just seems to be like utter crap. Use this gun if your challenging yourself, and I mean CHALLENGING. Your not going to be able to take down one zombie, and headshots won't even count as 100 damage. Range is utter crap...ugh... bad bad bad.

Thompson/Tommy Gun/Tommy

thompson.png

GREAT Rate of fire. GREAT range, yes... it does have good range, surprisingly. Good damage, and The mag size is pretty awesome, a whopping 60/120. If a zombies chasing your ass, back peddle, and unload your bullets. Reload rate is slow, but everything else on the gun makes up for it.

Recommendation level - 9/10. All around good gun. If your serious about trying to kill zombies, Use this gun, you'll get tons of damage on them, great pushback. Just be sure to be around a group of people when you reload, or you'll be sorry.

4) Handguns

Desert Eagle

deserteagle_gold.png

The almighty famous deagle doesn't dissapoint in Zombie Mode. Great range for a pistol, good round of mags for a pistol, amazing damage for a pistol (hits over 100 damage when shot at the head), Rate of Fire is enough to not blame for when you turn into a zombie, just,... great.

Recommendation Level - 10/10. Use this handgun when you play Pandemic Mode. Don't use as you would as a primary weapon, use when your all out of bullets on your primary. This gun just won another popularity point in FPS games.

Anaconda
    anaconda.png

Good Rate of Fire, Amazingly GODLIKE range, not great damage, but done to the head, 100 damage. guarenteed. Reload has a sexy animation, and is medium.

Recommendation level 8.5/10 Stick to the Desert Eagle. This should be a second choice handgun. Although, if your good at one shotting to the head, use it, but still, D-eagle has superiority over this gun. Sorry Anaconda fans. :3

Will add alot more later on. My hands are tired from typing.

Some pictures will be missing due to the 10 limit picture thingy.

maybe ur right maybe ur wrong
    here are my choices :

>m60 (adv or not... adv with +50 bullets per mag its pure gold)
    >rpk (power of ak with 100 bullets per mag.. this owns)
    >gatlingun (THE BEST WEAPON FOR ZM.. it has 2 bad thing: slow reload and slow shooting)
    >Barrett M8 (find a good camping spot for a awm.. a high place or a place were u are protected by ur game budies and u will kill some zombies)
    >thompson (the 60 bullet mag makes this weapon a special weapon)
    >kriss (maybe yes maybe not.. never tryed one)
    >AK (any tipe, good power.learn to use the recoil and pwn some ass)
    >M4 (don't spray with it... fire 5-5 bullets)
    >AN94 (huge power and low recoil i don't need to say anithing more xD)
    >XM8 (in close range it stops ur enemie)
    ALL RIFLES ARE GOOD IF U KNOW TO USE THEM (exccept famas its week)

>desert eagle (its very automatic and very powerfull, the best DE is the camo, faster reloading)
    >anaconda (adv its pure gold because of the +2 bullets per mag)

oh and put a axe or shovel in the bag, trust me u will gonna need it... when u are trying to pick up the zm crate don't shoot the zombie try to knife them its funny xD

i hope i help u guys xD

PS: sorry for my language
  • Oh my god never say again famas is weak
    famas is a beast famas likes headshots

best choices rpk m60 gatling tompson..kriss maybe... all sprayer guns xD the zombis got much hp
    i would take deagle camo yeah i like it.... very fast reload
    for 2. bag anaconda adv it owns heads
  • Anaconda is godly. The banana pistol is abit ehh...

Why didn't i think of that... The banana pistol xD