Elderly category accounts

I've just posted this on the "How to make CF great again" thread, but actually i think it would be a great idea even by itself.

I admit i'm being factious as i'm playing from 2009, but i think this would be good for everyone, and mostly for good old players who would have an incentive to come back and play actively.

All i got for prize for playing this game all this time long was just an AK-47 Silver seven years ago... Why don't you make a new category? Together with VIPs, the ELDERLY, based on how old is your account and how active you have been.

WHO CAN ACCESS THE ELDERLY CATEGORY:
All players who are at least Lieutenant Colonel, with an account at least 5 years old, with Honorable Soldier ribbon and with a certain ratio of activity over time.

PRIZES GRADED LIST
5 years of Elderly Account:
Ribbon of Elderly;
Special name card permanent;
Special look of IGN permanent;
Permanent items: 1 new character that actually looks elderly :D, like, with an old-fashioned uniform or something like that - 1 Anaconda Elderly - 1 Knife Elderly (with skins to define, but old-fashioned and classy for me haha)

6 years of Elderly Account:
Authority to start +1 kick vote in S&D and TDM (3 instead of 2, 2 instead of 1)
Authority to start 1 kick vote in HM/MM/HMX
An in game notification when an elderly joins the battle, like the Vip one
Permanent item: To choose between: AK-47 Elderly, AWM Elderly, M4A1 Elderly, MP5 Elderly

7 years of Elderly Account:
Permanent item: Desert Eagle Elderly
Permanent item: To choose between AK-47 Elderly, AWM Elderly, M4A1 Elderly, MP5 Elderly

8 years of Elderly Account:
20.000 ZP
Permanent item: To choose between: AK-47 Elderly, AWM Elderly, M4A1 Elderly, MP5 Elderly

9 years of Elderly Account:
30.000 ZP
Permanent item: 1 ZP crates weapon for 90 days at choice.

10 years of Elderly Account:
To define...

Comments