When we can vote to kik in hmx mode?

In the map HMX Kitchen, there is a hole on the wall. One player(human) can hide in there, and another player(mutant) can block the route. Because we can't kick and can't passby the mutant to infect that human, mutant lost. When we can vote to kik in hmx mode?

Comments

• -1, kicking in HMX is always abused. Doing well? Kicked. Killed a mutant with a melee? kicked. Kicking doesnt work effectively in MM or ZM.

Its easy to actually remove the mutants there. As long as the room you're in isnt full of idiots, blocking doesnt work, as you can try to get the mutants to let a human kill the blocker.
    Sadly, 95% of the people in MM, HM or HMX are dumb and dont let people deal with blockers, but you can always try to ask.
  • They should allow mutants to push each other.

OT:
    Sometimes the blocker moves back a little bit to let the havoc's reach get them.
    Most of the time the soldier usually kill their blockers only to have the havoc and the rest of the mutants camping them outside of the hole.
    Sometimes I just try to camp in front of the blocker and hope the soldier would spray into the back of their blocker.

Otherwise they should just be ignored, don't feed the camper. Why should they have a survive along with free extra kills?
  • Whenever I see a pair of losers (mostly high rank+low rank) trying to do a fly glitch, I jump on them and block them throughout the game, until a GM comes and bans them. But even after seeing them getting kicked by a GM, a new camel starts crying flay flay flay and the same things goes on again and again.

And whenever I see a mutant blocking a human player, I try to go to that place and kill the blocker to allow other mutants to mutate the high ranked egyptian, but other intelligent egyptian mutants all swarm over me and try to mutate me instead, even if they see that I was only trying to kill the blocker. It's in the genes, people. I mean, you can try and mutate me after I've killed the blocker, but at least wait for 2 seconds and allow me to kill the blocker.

But no, they'd rather all spend the remainder of the round getting constantly killed by a player hiding in a hole. What's even amazing is that they'd keep going over and over again in front of him to get killed even after learning that he can't be mutated. Dim-witted sheep.
  • No The Vote kick Is Bad iDea
    but at Better Erase it
    To play Free WithOut Trouble..1
  • Kick Vote in HMX has always been troublesome, I'd rather they remove player collision so mutants can't block players for the whole match any more :/
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    Kick Vote in HMX has always been troublesome, I'd rather they remove player collision so mutants can't block players for the whole match any more :/

Only when they're standing still. I don't want to have 10 mutants running my way at the same time going through each other.
  • I see lots of new thread wanting to either add back or remove vote kick. As it is now, the vote kick system may not be perfect. However, it is already the best possible situation. Adding or removing it in certain game modes would just make things worst.
  • This is a tricky situation because it can work both ways. People can abuse kick just to boot out players who are doing well in hmx but if there’s is no kick system implemented, hackers are just abuse their client. Much thinking to do
  • What if crossfire set a new rule that the top 3 players in hmx can't be vote to kick?
  • 1e9end wrote: »
    What if crossfire set a new rule that the top 3 players in hmx can't be vote to kick?

And when the hcker gets into top 3? Cause it's takes roughly 1 or 2 rounds at most for them.
  • 1e9end wrote: »
    In the map HMX Kitchen, there is a hole on the wall. One player(human) can hide in there, and another player(mutant) can block the route. Because we can't kick and can't passby the mutant to infect that human, mutant lost. When we can vote to kik in hmx mode?

+1

It makes the game really boring and INCREDIBLY long, and all for the fun of 1 person... Get back the kick vote to this mode.