Exchange crates after winning a gun

Hello everybody,

When you buy a certain amount of crates and you spin them you obviously want that gun so you buy a lot of them to increase your chance to win. Now I thought, what if it is possible to exchange your gp crates after winning a gun. So for example: You buy 50 crates on the Aug Camo. You win it after 2 crates so you have 48 crates of total waste cause a second aug is worthless. What if you could get an option to exchange the remaining crates to another weapon so you could spin further on a different weapon. This is to prevent that you have 2, 3 or 4 of the same guns in your storage.
Another option is maybe to buy neutral crate tickets like the zp crate tickets. You buy 50 neutral gp crate tickets and you can spin them only on gp weapons. If you win a weapon you could spin directly on another weapon.

Tell me what you guys think about this idea? Cause it was pretty annoying after I got 2 Aug's in 4 crates and the other 26 were total waste.

Also, tell me if this suggestion has already posted here. In that case, ignore this post.