The permanent MP weapons | Making them more rare

1. The sad truth about the guns

The guns in the MP shop are not bad at all. But if you are an active player it's easy to get 3 or 4 of them. Which makes them more useless and common.
It would be more fun if you can play with a nice looking, rare gun. Were you have been working for ingame.

2. The possibilaties to get them more rare
Remove/change permanent MP weapons faster out of the MP shop or put the guns in an MP crate. This will make less players will get it. And you get more variation.

2.1. The time period
If the time that the crates are available get reduced in the market. This will make less players get it and make them more rare and harder to get.
But you guys will have to get more weapons to get in the shop.

2.2. Put them in a crate
If you put the MP guns in a crate. you will have to get some extra luck to get nice weapons perm. I wouldn't mind at all.
unknown.png
Suggestion for the crate color would be green. We got already Red for zp and blue for gp and if you think about the RGB colours. Then we're currently missing the green ones.
Just like the same system as the Black Market.

3. S/o to the helpers
For thinking with me about this.

- TOM
- Terrify
- Grinch
- Pyrex
- Bunni
If I forgot someone. Still a big thanks!

Comments

• Not every gun has to be rare, specially when it comes from a free currency. We already have a hard time with GP/ZP crates, let's not add more stuff on luck based crates. I personally feel MP is good the way it is right now. But still think they should more weapons more often though.

Issa -1 from me, sorry.
  • I like the idea of having an MP crate.. but it also doesn't make much sense seeing as that is what GP crates basically are.

Why add a rare weapon to MP crate when it can instead be added as a GP crate?

I think the MP shop is fine because really, it gives the average player the possibility to have a slightly better weapon. That allows them to compete more evenly with the players who wield VIP weapons or the rare crate weapons.

I like the idea selfishly, because who doesn't want to have more guns and exclusives? But don't think it's necessary.
  • I dropped like first time around for that m14 prime my whole gp stack this time around close to half of it and still didn't win but for someone without vip, gp isn't easy to come by. MP shop perm items are good imo because my overall luck in crates is somewhat trash.

I'm in for making cost a larger mp amount nothing above 40k though. Or take those temp 60 day items in coupons and place them as perm in MP(KAC pls).

MP Shop is there to offer a good enough prize for your dedication to the game. Its not supposed to be rare nor difficult to get but to be accesible to everyone who commits well enough in order to get it.
    If I would ever agree with this idea, I'd have to say yes to reducing its time available for every MP weapon to two months tops, or raising their price so that it takes the whole month to buy it, full commitment intended.
  • The main purpose of the MP Shop was/is to provide a way of rewarding active players with some permanent stuff and some decent temporary stuff. I get the desire to have 'rare' weaponry but that's kinda what the Black Market, and particularly the Limited Time crates that show up on the black market for 2week to a month at a time, is all about. It'd be like asking to turn the permanent weapons in the coupon shop into crates to make them more rare....

Now....adding a special MP crate isn't necessarily a bad idea though and I would certainly enjoy it. But they should keep a permanent weapon of some kind available and in rotation in there along with it if the crate thing is to get added.

In a semi-related and possible other option is to offer players something like 10-20 Free Crate tickets for a fairly substantial amount of MP each month and make it so it also has a long 30 day cooldown time as well. This would allow players who perhaps already have the current permanents available in MP to go for something of their choice. Be it a current limited time crate or something else they've just been wanting on the BM for awhile.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    The main purpose of the MP Shop was/is to provide a way of rewarding active players with some permanent stuff and some decent temporary stuff. I get the desire to have 'rare' weaponry but that's kinda what the Black Market, and particularly the Limited Time crates that show up on the black market for 2week to a month at a time, is all about. It'd be like asking to turn the permanent weapons in the coupon shop into crates to make them more rare....

Now....adding a special MP crate isn't necessarily a bad idea though and I would certainly enjoy it. But they should keep a permanent weapon of some kind available and in rotation in there along with it if the crate thing is to get added.

In a semi-related and possible other option is to offer players something like 10-20 Free Crate tickets for a fairly substantial amount of MP each month and make it so it also has a long 30 day cooldown time as well. This would allow players who perhaps already have the current permanents available in MP to go for something of their choice. Be it a current limited time crate or something else they've just been wanting on the BM for awhile.

10-20 free crates tickets sounds steep. Maybe 1-5 at most per month. But that seems like the best way to go about it if an idea like this were to be added.

GP might not be easy to come by but if you play everyday, you're MP stacks up soo easily.

I personally bought over 1.5k Anaconda Adv crates and just won my first one recently. It's also the only GP crate I have won. I've purchased loads of the other crates.

SIDENOTE::

Not really a side note but facts: the regular GP weapons are not terrible like everyone makes them seem.

I have a VIP and still use regular GP weapons, probably more often.
  • I know I'm late, but +11111111. When CF introduced the MP shop, they said that they designed it in such a way that only hard working players could get permanent items. But, after some other updates, is super easy to get to 28k MP, which has been enough for every weapon so far. Also, the DE they put in the game is better than a DE camo, from the BM...
  • I'll give this a hard -1.
    Like it was said, not every gun has to be rare. I'm always all for giving F2P weapons that'll help them in a game that focuses heavily on cash-heavy lotto weapons that give out various benefits (like the shotgun slug weapons, any of the Ares weapons or even the Urban weapon set as examples)
  • -1 for me it's true i have recently take my second desert from mp but adding more crates for me its a totally NO,instead u could ask for a change of value, i was reading the prevoius comments and a lot of ppl are having troubles with GP and other stuffs,there is another discussion about convert the mp in crates, item and GP for me this is a better option.