Nunchaku Buff

Hello bois, gals, and tings,

On Monday I got my beautiful Nunchaku because I attended EGLx 2018. Let me start by saying that I am not complaining about the melee or anything, I love the melee. Actually, it's one of the best good looking melees I've seen in this game. Although the melee looks really nice, its performance is not the best.

I don't know the exact damage for the melee (still waiting for the review, Virus) but the melee seems to be kinda weak. If you enemy has armor, you're going to have a hard time. Most melees are one hit right click on head or torso even when they have armor, but this doesn't apply to the Nunchaku. Yeah, yeah, it has 3 hits with right click, but before you hit your second slash you're already dead because your enemy just needs to one hit you once. I mean, you can login and grab a free Kukri and easily kill someone using a nunchaku.

So my suggestion is:

•Buff the damage when your enemy has armor to 100 damage when headshotting.

•Buff the damage a bit in general. Hitting 3 times and doing 98 damage is uhm, not good.

Also, I always do more damage than most people on the room, but don't have the most kills. 63 kills and got MVP with 7700 damage.

C1581.png

Comments