Two things, if added, will improve Ranked Matches greatly

First thing is when you press start and the group gets formed and players get rounded up, it would nice to have some kind of a visible list of players that you're going to play with/against. Currently we only see the numbers of players that have joined out of 10. How will that help? By adding the second thing.

Second thing is allow us the ability to cancel the group anytime after pressing the start button. This will help us if we see in the above stated list some hacker or someone else who we don't want to play with. Right now you cannot press the cancel button after you've pressed the start. The cancel button becomes pressable only when it takes too long to round up total 10 players for ranked.

These two changes would help players' against hackers and tryharders immensely in my opinion.

Comments

• I agree with this, but it also can go for legit players too.
    I myself if I was able to see the players I'm up against, whether they're hackers or they're the best players in the game, I'd click cancel. What I'm trying to say is people would use this to never play with anyone who's good at the game. Therefore anyone who's good in the game would never get to play ranked.
  • People will just close the game or leave before 85% if they are able to see the other players so they won't lose points even though they can't press cancel, I mean you can have a good team vs good team but you have one or two guys that are scared of certain player that is not cheating, hes just good and they decide to leave.. the game will never start or if it does you will end up with people that don't know how to plant a bomb, i don't really see how it will improve.
  • Well, then people need to learn that the whole point of Ranked Matches is not about just winning, it's about competition. I for one would not cancel if I see a player who I've lost against multiple times. I can take as many losses against fair opponents as I can, but being a useless target against a hacker for 5 rounds is something that I don't want to experience every day.
  • Pooyan wrote: »
    Well, then people need to learn that the whole point of Ranked Matches is not about just winning, it's about competition. I for one would not cancel if I see a player who I've lost against multiple times. I can take as many losses against fair opponents as I can, but being a useless target against a hacker for 5 rounds is something that I don't want to experience every day.

Well I understand what you're saying, but that's how games are, people will dodge players that are better than them to get a better win rate.
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    Well I understand what you're saying, but that's how games are, people will dodge players that are better than them to get a better win rate.

Then I guess there's no solution to this dilemma.
    but being a useless target against a hacker for 5 rounds is something that I don't want to experience every day.
    If i would receive all my lost points back when he gets banned then i'm fine losing against cheaters cause at some point all the blatant ones will get ban and i will lose only the time which usually is 2-3 minutes per match if he goes under the map/aimbot.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    If i would receive all my lost points back when he gets banned then i'm fine losing against cheaters cause at some point all the blatant ones will get ban and i will lose only the time which usually is 2-3 minutes per match if he goes under the map/aimbot.

Your idea is good very hard to implement. How are they going to track who and how many people the hacker hacked upon? How are they going to know who's not the hacker among them too to avoid giving free points to hackers? Seeing Z8 has failed to implement some every easy but excellent ideas, this one seems impossible to become live.
    Your idea is good very hard to implement. How are they going to track who and how many people the hacker hacked upon? How are they going to know who's not the hacker among them too to avoid giving free points to hackers? Seeing Z8 has failed to implement some every easy but excellent ideas, this one seems impossible to become live.

Hypothetically speaking those ranked matches have some kind of logs like we have on clan war games where you can see who played against who and how well he performed.. if not then we can have that and then rest can be done automatically after the X player get banned. Giving points to hackers that lost the match is not something you should worry about, if they cheated they will eventually be caught later and banned.
    Those points are not exactly free points.. are you points lost on unfair games. If both teams have cheaters and both cheaters get banned then the loser team always get the points back. (I don't think its ok to take points from innocent players who won the game because of cheater so they get to keep them)
    If someone pair with a cheater he should have all his games/points reseted to the point when he started playing with him.
    It might not be as easy as that and i'm no expert, there can be complications that i'm not aware of but its just a suggestion.. i expect it to take some time like the clan page 2.0 :D