level up option.

Hello everyone,

I suggest making in-game level ups optional. For example
You must get 100k EXP to level up from colonel class 1 to colonel 2. So when you get those 100k exp a button appears below the exp bar saying: level up and when you press it, you level up to colonel 2 class.
If you didn't press it, your EXP keeps increasing normally by playing but you will still be appearing as colonel 1 in game.

what if i stayed on colonel 1 and kept collecting exp till i got enough for colonel 5?
Well, beside the button there should be the number of level ups available and every time you click, you level up to the next level.

why should this be implemented?
Some players prefer how a specific rank look like and they would like to stay on it.
Others prefer a certain rank and they dislike how the next one looks like but they like how the following one looks like so with this option, they can for example be transferred from Major to Colonel without having to be in the shape of Lieutenant colonel till they reach it......etc.

If you like this suggestion , please comment +1 below.
If you have any questions or improvements you would like to see, feel free to ask. :D

Comments