Stickers

I think it would be great if guns could be more personalized for the player.

With guns having so much going on with them nowadays it shows that the people behind the designs of the weapon art are also trying to make each weapon alot different from the other with unique animations, sounds etc.

So why not being able to place Stickers on your weapon?

I think Stickers would be great addition to the game since it can take the step further of making each gun feel different from the another and allowing people to have fun messing around with their guns without it being such a big problem.

Now this can open a new market for GP BP crates seeing that this is so little value that everything can have fun with meaning the GP BP will have something that everyone can go for.

I think the only limitations should be placing on parts of the gun that can't be seen but maybe on guns that can be Inspected then being able to place it anywhere should be fine since you can see the whole gun in Inspect Mode.

Events could give you Limited Edition Stickers that can show how much you play the game rather than someone having to go through your Profile to see the Ribbons you gotten so it's like it's could have it's own rarity.

But yeah I think it would be fun but i'm probably the only person that thinks that... lol.

edit: don't know how it ended up on Barracks, someone move it to Suggestions please, thanks.. AND I SAW THAT POLLS ARE BACK, WOW THEY LISTENED.

Comments