New ideas.

-Wouldn’t be nice to have the option to buy a silencer to use? I mean I wanna play GM and use my vip ak but can’t cuz it’s loud.
-Would be really great if we have better access to the sound control and mute for example the grenades messages.
-When I try to compare 2 different gun, I have no idea how you’re measuring the dmg and how accurate the gun is. Please change the messurement to numbers. It really doesn’t make any since checking ak and awm and it shows they both have same damge. I know you’re trying to show the dmg differences between the guns own kind (sniper,smg etc...) try to make the messurement for all kinds and please don’t mix range with how accurate it is ( really confusing).
-I said this one before, a new vip shotgun we should get one at least!
-AGAIN!! If you can’t make something to prevent hackers, we should have somehing to deal with them! If you don’t want to get the old kick system and maybe with a little more update to not being abused or figure something out because we want to play hm games, ranked and ffa. really feels bad not being able to do anything!
IGN: [G]Alaxy.*
Clan: NobleZ