Decrease needed F11 Votes for a kick in Wave Mode

Hey,

i know the majority of you doesnt like Wave Mode but there players which are just playing Wave Mode instead of the "Standard Modes".
So just dont make derogatory comments about this mode if you keep dying alot youre just bad. You can reach good scores against lvl 30's with a low rank and bad card too. But thats not the point

The problem is that Wave Mode has alot of Griefers and Cheaters and that saving replays isnt possible makes that mode to a paradise for cheaters.

There are even Wave Mode clans supporting actively cheats but i do not want to mention names im just happy that marshall in this clan got banned because he used that cheat on Ranked SnD.

arabhacker2.png

Why hackers doesnt get kicked in Wave Mode. Thats very easy its because of the tsunami ribbon where you have to get 1000 wins in Wave Mode.
So the players doesnt even kick the Hackers because they're getting the win for them.

The Griefers: There are 2 kinds of them
1. Room Blockers. Thats usally happens if a friend of someone joining the enemy team to just stay on the base or getting killed that the enemy team can lvl up faster to have an advantage to win the game. Its just 1 player but its like in scrims if even just 1 player is missing its getting very hard to win the game.
2. The noobs: These are the players who have usually 2-20 scores in a game. They are so stupid that they try too shoot at the helicopters or trying to trade guns with bots or shooting at the own base, because they're too stupid to understand how its played. I really ask myself how they could create an account with that intelligence.

https://i.imgur.com/Tlxq54h.jpg

Why doesn't the griefers getting kicked its the same reason why hackers doesnt get kicked its because they try to farm the ribbon and if these griefers are giving the enemy team free kills they can rank up faster so they do more damage. And this makes them feeling like a pro.

The quality of games are decreasing because of this because people just farm. Even lvl 30 are playing ive played with lvl 10...

So please decrease the needed F11 Votes by 1 . In a room where are 9 or 10 players. There must be 7 F11 of 8 or 9 players. Thats too much. Please reduce it back to 6.

Room Players 9 or10 - 6 F11 Votes for a KICK
Room Players 7 or 8 - 5 F11 Votes for a KICK
etc.

Please make it like this it was perfect !

Comments

• just take them out, do not wait for them to play
  • there are less wave rooms normally just in uk4 ch10. Usually one or two people getting error so cheaters or griefers join :/
  • +1 i agree with that. they even celebrate it when a cheaters joins by spaming 55555555 ... Wave Mode is flooded with Hackers, atleast give us the oppurtunity to kick cheaters easier
  • 6-4 please
    Maneeeeet wrote: »
    Hey,

i know the majority of you doesnt like Wave Mode but there players which are just playing Wave Mode instead of the "Standard Modes".
    So just dont make derogatory comments about this mode if you keep dying alot youre just bad. You can reach good scores against lvl 30's with a low rank and bad card too. But thats not the point

The problem is that Wave Mode has alot of Griefers and Cheaters and that saving replays isnt possible makes that mode to a paradise for cheaters.

There are even Wave Mode clans supporting actively cheats but i do not want to mention names im just happy that marshall in this clan got banned because he used that cheat on Ranked SnD.

arabhacker2.png

Why hackers doesnt get kicked in Wave Mode. Thats very easy its because of the tsunami ribbon where you have to get 1000 wins in Wave Mode.
    So the players doesnt even kick the Hackers because they're getting the win for them.

The Griefers: There are 2 kinds of them
    1. Room Blockers. Thats usally happens if a friend of someone joining the enemy team to just stay on the base or getting killed that the enemy team can lvl up faster to have an advantage to win the game. Its just 1 player but its like in scrims if even just 1 player is missing its getting very hard to win the game.
    2. The noobs: These are the players who have usually 2-20 scores in a game. They are so stupid that they try too shoot at the helicopters or trying to trade guns with bots or shooting at the own base, because they're too stupid to understand how its played. I really ask myself how they could create an account with that intelligence.

https://i.imgur.com/Tlxq54h.jpg

Why doesn't the griefers getting kicked its the same reason why hackers doesnt get kicked its because they try to farm the ribbon and if these griefers are giving the enemy team free kills they can rank up faster so they do more damage. And this makes them feeling like a pro.

The quality of games are decreasing because of this because people just farm. Even lvl 30 are playing ive played with lvl 10...

So please decrease the needed F11 Votes by 1 . In a room where are 9 or 10 players. There must be 7 F11 of 8 or 9 players. Thats too much. Please reduce it back to 6.

Room Players 9 or10 - 6 F11 Votes for a KICK
    Room Players 7 or 8 - 5 F11 Votes for a KICK
    etc.

Please make it like this it was perfect !

[FONT=&quot]WAVER's we are uncomfortable with this situation. [/FONT]Make it easier for kicking cheating users 6-4 please