CrossFire Classic Mode

First of all I know that this probably won't happen, but everyone can dream, right? :)

Being a World of Warcraft player for many years, the devs of this game after 6 expansions that changed the game drastically, decided to remaster on a new platform the same game they made back in 2004, so people could experience WoW as it was back in the day. Crossfire was a great game back when it was released and, like WoW, it changed very much over the years. We definitely can't ask for a remaster and a new game like the one we had in 2009. That's unrealistic. But we can ask for a mode which would give the same feeling.

So what I'm suggesting is a mode which you are able to play all round based maps(Snd, GM, EM) with only the standard GP weapons, like it was in CrossFire beta back in 2008-09. No VIPs, no reskins, just GP weapons, which we would pick before every match starts. VIP bonuses, achievement effects will be turned off. This will please old timers who feel nostalgia of the old game style and thrill the competitive community. And pretty sure this will be a mode which the playerbase will actually like and keep playing it, unlike all the weird things we are getting lately. This will give back to the game the balance it lost all these years with all the OP weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bprN2mMELI

(00:15-00:26) This is what got me in CF back in 2009. I would love to get this feeling again.

Pretty sure this will never happen, but I want to see some opinions and thoughts in this matter.