Suggestion to Z8

As you see Z8, many old Cf player is gone during recent years. I suggest if you seen this you should start making real event that actually is good not stupid event that just give you 1 crate after you finish certain numbers of mission. This is bored to finish the missions first of all, also the chance to win rares in 1 crate is 10% or less?
My suggestion: to create event that once you log in you receive duration of good item include like rare weapon but with duration and item that you can purchased with so but also with duration like the Chinese server. To save the old cf player and get more new player to play back cf

2. Update cf to get the survival mode like the PUBG survival game. Where you picked up games. I’m sure this would be fun and let many peoples to come back.

3. Change the chance to win rares in black market most time it require over 100+ crates to get the rares.

This is suggestion from 2009 player.

Comments

• I disagree with changing the crate stuff, and I think our events are pretty generous sometimes. New modes I'll always agree with because I like variety.

Also your account was made like a week ago. Not sure what happened to your 2009 account that you're talking about :(
  • Hello kanadian,, can you respond me ?? I wonder why there isnt any REAL ep events like before ( like community goals)?,,, also u can check when my account is made..
  • jasonsadad wrote: »
    3. Change the chance to win rares in black market most time it require over 100+ crates to get the rares.

I agree with this

taking me roughly 300 crates to win a gp gun

about zp crates - I spun 2500 zp boxes in february 2015, spun another 1200 boxes in february 2016 spun ,and another 1200 boxes in february 2017 and no thing :(

and after this people calling my account "poor" when looking at it...while truth is I have more than 10 vips just not lucky with boxes =(

the win rate is ridiculously low...staff shall really look into it since facts is more than half of the cases of people who left the game is because the hackers and the other half are because the bm low win rate
  • Complaining about not winning anything in Black Market? You know this is a way to gamble? (can't win any money back). By gamble, if you can't stand against you win nothing, don't gamble.....
  • minorninja wrote: »
    Complaining about not winning anything in Black Market? You know this is a way to gamble? (can't win any money back). By gamble, if you can't stand against you win nothing, don't gamble.....
    Except this isn't gambling. If you gamble, you have a chance to get absolutely nothing back. With crates, at the very least you get temp items or GP. It might not be the best possible item for your money, but you are always getting something for your money.
  • Except this isn't gambling. If you gamble, you have a chance to get absolutely nothing back. With crates, at the very least you get temp items or GP. It might not be the best possible item for your money, but you are always getting something for your money.

Having which one out of the following is better in your view:

1 - High BM win rate = More people spending less money to win.
    2 - Low BM win rate = Less people spending more money to win.
  • e33ffws23 wrote: »
    about zp crates - I spun 2500 zp boxes in february 2015, spun another 1200 boxes in february 2016 spun ,and another 1200 boxes in february 2017 and no thing :(

Sorry but I do not believe you've spun 3700 crates without a win. Even if the odds are 1 in 100 you'd still have won 37 guns. 1 in 1000 would be 3-4, and it's definitely not that low.
  • I disagree with changing the crate stuff, and I think our events are pretty generous sometimes. New modes I'll always agree with because I like variety.

Also your account was made like a week ago. Not sure what happened to your 2009 account that you're talking about :(

From a Real 2010 player (waiting for 8 years Ribbion :P) i agree with you.
    The event like 2 last event (character and FFA) are really generous also 5 games for 1 crates are pretty cool (they are always 1 Euro for free)
    Icome back just 3-4 week ago and i am really impressed from this game.
    I search some threads in forum and 2.0 update it’s the first important update also is full of new mode such as suppression mod zm2-zm3 HMX and much more!
    Also with just some days of playing i am near to reach 26k MP for Hunting Knife *-* , i win SL Scarlet Silver, buyed some weapon like 2 desert awm rpk and much more !

Ah and all.... FOR FREE!
    Only 3 disappointment
    First is that i didn’t win Santa Hat on 2009/2010 and also don’t win in 2017 Christmas :P
    Second is that since the old good times you didn’t rework kick vote/report
    And last is the ticket system, they can’t find my USP and 2 lost ribbion but this isn’t the problem, the problem is that the costumer services it’s not anymore the old , no more GM answering you , only same answer at all question. (This is the biggest problem for my idea)

I love Z8games , MUCH BETTER than ... Subag...es. (I think you too can’t know what i am talking about :P)

Soeey for low English but I am Italian and I am trying to don’t use google translate :P
  • 1- cf is doing so awesome events and give pretty good rare crates and they do the event that login and give u temp guns /vips etc
    2- they are releasing new modes and maps and guns every month or 2 you need just to wait
    3- it s good idea to win and bad idea all will have guns like tmp that's over powered so i will give it +0
  • Sorry but I do not believe you've spun 3700 crates without a win. Even if the odds are 1 in 100 you'd still have won 37 guns. 1 in 1000 would be 3-4, and it's definitely not that low.

It actually does possible not to win a single gun from 3000+ boxes.If you spin a great many of times small amount of crates.
    for example if you spin 600 boxes of mauser then yes win rate is almost 85%+,but if you spin 10-20 crates of awm then 10-20 boxes of axe then 10-20 boxes of tmp etc etc etc till 3000 boxes(only crates from events),then it does possible not to win a single thing on this way from insane amount of boxes.

I think CF events are pretty generous right now. Their events are easy to complete and gives you something to do in exchange for your time and effort, also you could win a perm gun, which is obviously better than 100 temp guns imo.

GP crates win rate are a bit odd in a way that is very difficult to win a gun in the newest crates but that doesn't mean that you they should shift the win rate to just over 100, that would be very bad for ZP crates and would take the -luck- factor out of the ecuation. I've seen friends that win ZP weapons win 1 or 2 crates and I've also won weapon with over 300 crates, it's just the way it is.

If you think about it, lowering the win rate of crates would also lower weapon's value overall. Collector like their weapons to be rare, and so do I even though I may want some of those weapons they have from time to time.
  • e33ffws23 wrote: »
    It actually does possible not to win a single gun from 3000+ boxes.If you spin a great many of times small amount of crates.
    for example if you spin 600 boxes of mauser then yes win rate is almost 85%+,but if you spin 10-20 crates of awm then 10-20 boxes of axe then 10-20 boxes of tmp etc etc etc till 3000 boxes(only crates from events),then it does possible not to win a single thing on this way from insane amount of boxes.

That's not how chances work. Regardless of whether you spin 1000 at once or 10 at once, the win rate is still the same.