"Stop the Hacking 2018"

6 years and it's WORSE than ever! Invest in "Anti-Hacking Measure" !

Comments

• actually most of cheaters got banned last some days inculding high rank players they are trying to de thier best tho
  • I wouldn't say it's worse than ever. Saying that indicates someone who either didn't play much or not at all in the 2012 area when it was common place to find 3+ hackers in every room sometimes more and to top it off a lot more obvious hacking like shooting everyone with headshots through walls before the round even lets you move from spawn.

but...the only real thing that appears to be knocking hackers back right now is the fact that there's a much heavier policing of the game going on right now. The anti-hack system is in fact a joke and would love to see something that is more likely to work put in it's place.
  • ILLNews wrote: »
    6 years and it's WORSE than ever! Invest in "Anti-Hacking Measure" !

Worse than ever??? I don't know how many years you play but this is normal. The worst was when we were more people online and 30% of the players were flying and fighting "like a G6" so i suppose you were not playing back then or you were a hek too :p (joke). Hek is hek and it will always exist in this game, you just have to deal with it as calm as possible and report the cheaters since the support became better ;)
  • YouLagBro wrote: »
    Worse than ever??? I don't know how many years you play but this is normal. The worst was when we were more people online and 30% of the players were flying and fighting "like a G6" so i suppose you were not playing back then or you were a hek too :p (joke). Hek is hek and it will always exist in this game, you just have to deal with it as calm as possible and report the cheaters since the support became better ;)

Do you understand that it doesn't matter if it was back then. That was then, this is now... technology has advanced and so are cheats so why isn't it the same with our anti-cheat? Support banning is good and all but every time they just go on an alt or make one and continue using the s-a-m-e cheats, you basically adding fuel to the fire. So I don't get why people always gotta say it's not as bad as it use to be, if versions didn't split off most likely nothing would of changed. Have the mind set of wanting a cleaner game not settling and saying "it's not as bad as before".

NO denial I'm sure they ban here and there but they just go hop on another account, how is that considered progress?