A mix of suggestions for the upcoming Ranked Matches Season

Some ideas that maybe can make Ranked Matches better and more active.
Glad to hear everyone's opinions.
Please avoid to start flame war in this thread, thanks.
:o

GMs support

Yes, your support and your fast response against cheaters.
So far you are doing it fine.
Keep it up like this. ;)

Events

Events similar to weekend events (EP events) the only difference will be that this kind of event will run from Monday till Friday (the reason is obvious).
For example:
100EP per win
50EP per lose
Or 100 EP for the first game win/lose as attendance.

Note: It should be an continuously running event to keep ranked active.

EXP/ELO

Ranked was designed for a higher amount of players, sadly in our version there aren't so many players so a small change is needed.
Exp for win and lose should be preset. Now you earn EXP very hard according to our high rank players but you lose a lot if you lose the match against good low ranks or unranked cheaters.
Let's say that I'm platinum and i will be against a team where all of them are silver and my team is weaker (as most cases, they cared only to trade weapons or they were in ranked to troll or by accident) if i lose the match my EXP will decrease a lot (almost a quarter).
With this preset rankup/derank system the player should be granted every game a reasonable ranking up upon winning or a derank that can be fixed with two wins upon losing.
That means more people will be able to rank up easier BUT for the permanent weapons they have to try hard to be placed in top.
We would rather have over 100 diamond 6 and everyone try to compete and stay on top for the permanent guns than having a bunch of legit players who are stuck in platinum rank, diamond being almost unreachable. Why I'm saying this ? If everyone have diamond 6 that means no one will stop there, they will try to keep up with the others and stay on top for permanent guns, everything will be more interesting and competitive. Now there might be people who say reaching bronze will be as hard as reaching diamond right now and that can be true, if the deranking will be changed for high ranks that will affect everyone but do we wanna reach the lowest rank possible or the highest ?
Or at least better match making according to ranks.

Maps

A bigger variety of maps suitable for ranked.
Removal of Sub Assault TDM map, is not
suitable for ranked matches.

Requirements - Misc

Change the requirement rank to Captain. With all these +% exp bonus is easy to obtain the second lieutenant rank and sadly these guys have no clue what they are doing in ranked.

Personally as a player I experienced some problems with internet/game crash/disconnects and I wasn't so happy to hear that after 2-3 rejoins i can't get in anymore because of 30 minutes ban.
I don't say its a bad thing but it needs a change because i don't see how the old exploit can be abused anymore and legit players have to suffer for no reason.
I was put in a situation where my game crashed (without "do you want to report?" error message) exactly when i spwned on the map, so i started the game fast to intrude, when i pressed intrude the game crashed again, this led me to lose my rank. It should be more player friendly by giving more time to join back in game.

* Reward values are just random, they can be crates as well or something temporary, you can think something better for this.
** Credits to mohaa2299 for this idea.

Comments