Ranked required level to play increase

So, we all know ranked is infested with hackers and farmers, hackers mostly, and in my opinion one of the reasons making it so infested is that the level required to play ranked is too low.
The current level to play ranked is Lieutenant which one could get easily within couple of weekends during weekend party event thus it doesn't take so much time for hackers and farmers to level up their alt accounts so they use them in ranked.
Most of the hackers that play ranked are Lieutenants, the rest are either alt accounts or players that don't even understand how its played so they end up becoming a dead weight.

So, how about making it at least Captain or Major to play ranked and/or making at least Captain or Major to be invited to a ranked game by doing this it will be harder for hackers and farmers to infest ranked cause it will take them longer (maybe a month instead of 1 or 2 weeks) to level up their alts.

I know you may think its too high, but its not, leveling up is too easy nowadays even without VIPs, and in my opinion its called ranked for a reason, its supposed to be for higher ranks that can play this better or else it would've been allowed for newcomers that just made their accounts to play ranked.

Kind regards,

Comments

• Since its too easy to level up its a +1 from me.
  • There should be 2 requirements to be able to play ranked.

- Atleast Captain First Class or Above. (Major rank as stated in OP would be too high, but I feel as if captain would be low enough )
    - Your account is atleast, 1 year old.

Why both of these requirements? Well, the hackers we see the most, are 1st LT or around that rank, and as stated in OP, that rank can easily be achieved. Captain rank, will take a little longer to achieve, but can still be easily achieved with VVIP’s, Weekend events etc. That’s why there is also a “1 year old account” requirement too.

”That’s not fair for new players who want to play ranked”
    Indeed it might not be, but at the same time, any new players who might want to play ranked, can simply learn the game, improve their play style and rank up in the first year of their account being made, to give them a fighting chance of playing well in ranked matches.
    The less hackers in ranked match, the more legit players will play, and the more competitive it will become, rather then being a “battle of the hackers”.

”We also see high ranked hackers, what about those?”
    High Ranked hackers are being banned every week, and even though you don’t see it, it is happening. When more legit players start playing ranked match, because there are less hackers, the higher chance that high ranked hackers will be reported and banned.

So basically, with the two requirements I listed, in theory, it will stop most of the low rank alt accounts being in ranked, just to hack in ranked and ruin it for everyone else.
  • Major is too high, at least Captain should be enough to play rank. But the idea is good +1
  • +1 good ideea i'm only worried about the fact that there would probably be less people searching for ranked.
    Imo next season will be as dead as this season in the begining. Most of the people who played ranked in the last 2 months knew that ranked season ends soon, that's the reason why we start games in max 1 minute even at 6 am.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    +1 good ideea i'm only worried about the fact that there would probably be less people searching for ranked.
    Imo next season will be as dead as this season in the begining. Most of the people who played ranked in the last 2 months knew that ranked season ends soon, that's the reason why we start games in max 1 minute even at 6 am.

Ranked will always better than your average pub though. If they implement these restrictions, it will be a good thing because everyone that I know HATES ranked because of cheaters. If they make events for ranked and make more restrictions that keep hackers out I'm sure ranked will be just fine.
  • +10000. Still, it doesn't replace the need for a good anti-cheat system.
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    There should be 2 requirements to be able to play ranked.

- Atleast Captain First Class or Above. (Major rank as stated in OP would be too high, but I feel as if captain would be low enough )

Why both of these requirements? Well, the hackers we see the most, are 1st LT or around that rank, and as stated in OP, that rank can easily be achieved. Captain rank, will take a little longer to achieve, but can still be easily achieved with VVIP’s, Weekend events etc. That’s why there is also a “1 year old account” requirement too.

”That’s not fair for new players who want to play ranked”
    Indeed it might not be, but at the same time, any new players who might want to play ranked, can simply learn the game, improve their play style and rank up in the first year of their account being made, to give them a fighting chance of playing well in ranked matches.
    The less hackers in ranked match, the more legit players will play, and the more competitive it will become, rather then being a “battle of the hackers”.

”We also see high ranked hackers, what about those?”
    High Ranked hackers are being banned every week, and even though you don’t see it, it is happening. When more legit players start playing ranked match, because there are less hackers, the higher chance that high ranked hackers will be reported and banned.

So basically, with the two requirements I listed, in theory, it will stop most of the low rank alt accounts being in ranked, just to hack in ranked and ruin it for everyone else.

In addition, leveling up can be determined by your K/D ratio. not by Win/Loss bcuz it's not my fault to have a bad teammates 😁😁
  • claire9822 wrote: »

+1 for both of these^
  • I don't disagree, you have a point, but wouldn't making it too high make ranked a bit more dead?
  • I'm sorry for the late reply..
    claire9822 wrote: »
    Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    +1 for both of these^
    You got a point, although a lot of people tend to make accounts and leave them then use them years later, that could help, but the problem will be for hard core players that play a lot.
    Golden173 wrote: »
    +1 good ideea i'm only worried about the fact that there would probably be less people searching for ranked.
    Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Ranked will always better than your average pub though. If they implement these restrictions, it will be a good thing because everyone that I know HATES ranked because of cheaters. If they make events for ranked and make more restrictions that keep hackers out I'm sure ranked will be just fine.
    ghoster1 wrote: »
    I don't disagree, you have a point, but wouldn't making it too high make ranked a bit more dead?

I think the main reason why ranked so dead is because cheaters infesting it. I haven't played ranked in the past 3 seasons cause of them myself and I know a lot of people that don't dare to touch ranked cause of hackers, so once there are less hackers there, hopefully they will start playing it too, like I did. Other than that, I think it being dead till the month before season ending will always be a thing cause not everyone likes to play a game with cheaters every 2 weeks..
    Revo1333 wrote: »
    In addition, leveling up can be determined by your K/D ratio. not by Win/Loss bcuz it's not my fault to have a bad teammates 😁😁
    I think thats a thing already. For example if you won but you got a terrible k/d your rank will increase by a small amount, but if you won and got a cool k/d, your rank will increase by a greater amount.

Major is too high, at least Captain should be enough to play rank. But the idea is good +1
    Rudizxc wrote: »
    +10000. Still, it doesn't replace the need for a good anti-cheat system.
    IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    +1 I like idea
    +1
    I totally agree and I liked your idea
    +1 good idea
    the_H4XOR wrote: »
    nice idea. +1

Thank you all for your support ^^
  • [GGamer] wrote: »

I think thats a thing already. For example if you won but you got a terrible k/d your rank will increase by a small amount, but if you won and got a cool k/d, your rank will increase by a greater amount.

Yes ofc. but what i meant is that when u lose a game and at the same time u have a high K/D, u still can level up. It happened with me sooo many times when i lose a game and get a high K/D like 15:3 my level got lower 😩
  • - Atleast Captain First Class or Above. (Major rank as stated in OP would be too high, but I feel as if captain would be low enough )

+1 for these