i suggest you ban cheaters

my suggestion is that you should ban people who are haacking

I would like to buy ZP/VIP guns, gear, and support this game but it's not going to happen because it's pointless when there are haackers in every game.

it's too bad the staff don't care or know how to do anything about this issue that would result in more success for them but they are simply too lazy or don't even know how to fix it.

It would be nice to see this game be successful and actually get good reviews if the staff simply banned haackers and got an anti-cheat system that works. (why is there even an anti-cheat any more? if you think about it it's literally a waste of pixels)

Comments

• It boil's down to this, tight arse company that wont hire more staff for the support center, they cant be bothered looking for a better AC. even when you send a ticket of someone cheating they have a hard job even looking for what to look for "That's" even if your ticket gets looked @ lol
    This is what happens when a game is free to play/register and a country that can create multiple accounts in one day and hack in my opinion should be blocked for this version. We all know what country don't we lol :) Admittedly they are the majority of cheater in this version
    Block that region and merge Eu with this version.
    I await the reply that says if egy get's blocked then that's this version with a lot less players... its keeping this version alive...
    What a load of clap trap.
  • Rawrawraw wrote: »
    It boil's down to this, tight arse company that wont hire more staff for the support center, they cant be bothered looking for a better AC. even when you send a ticket of someone cheating they have a hard job even looking for what to look for "That's" even if your ticket gets looked @ lol
    This is what happens when a game is free to play/register and a country that can create multiple accounts in one day and hack in my opinion should be blocked for this version. We all know what country don't we lol :) Admittedly they are the majority of cheater in this version
    I await the reply that says if egy get's blocked then that's this version with a lot less players... its keeping this version alive...

Not all of them hak, i believe they should just add an e-mail or phone verification for every NEW account created.

That would limit stubborn hakkers from making new accounts and starting all over again.

But alas, you see how the situation is. Not gonna say anything more inb4 grumpy comes here again.
    It boil's down to this, tight arse company that wont hire more staff for the support center, they cant be bothered looking for a better AC. even when you send a ticket of someone cheating they have a hard job even looking for what to look for "That's" even if your ticket gets looked @ lol
    stfu just because you say on any hacker "egy" does not mean its true so close ur damn mouth...
  • the_H4XOR wrote: »
    stfu just because you say on any hacker "egy" does not mean its true so close ur damn mouth...

True because ur k/d sucks :)

Try!.. no, just think about removing all Egys from the game and u will find ur self playing only with bots.
  • Revo1333 wrote: »
    Try!.. no, just think about removing all Egys from the game and u will find ur self playing only with bots. Besides, without Egys Money this company will broke 😊

I doubt the last sentence.
    Isn't it like 10 times more expensive there to buy zp.

I remember seeing some threads like that suggesting to lower the cost for zp.
  • I doubt the last sentence.
    Isn't it like 10 times more expensive there to buy zp.

I remember seeing some threads like that suggesting to lower the cost for zp.

Expensive indeed, but they buy anyway. And that means u agree with me in the first sentence :D. When u see 1 or even 10 Egys using hacks it doesn't mean all Egy's are. I've met sooo many hackers from almost everywhere, Did u see me pointing at a certain country and accusing them all of using hacks?
    Expensive indeed, but they buy anyway. And that means u agree with me in the first sentence :D. When u see 1 or even 10 Egys using hacks it doesn't mean all Egy's are. I've met sooo many hackers from almost everywhere, Did u see me pointing at a certain country and accusing them all of using hacks?

Well, i don't know if i agree or disagree with the first sentence because i don't know how many Egyptians are in this game's playerbase.

But i do know that not all of them hak, that's called generalizing.

But then again, i didn't say that.
  • Well, i don't know if i agree or disagree with the first sentence because i don't know how many Egyptians are in this game's playerbase.

But i do know that not all of them hak, that's called generalizing.

But then again, i didn't say that.

No, ofc i didn't say u r generalizing i'm talking about this guy "Rawrawraw" and his words about Egys. It's really made me sad bcuz of those kids who gave all of you this impressions about Egys :( . I hope they all get banned ASAP and never use a hack again.
  • Lets just hit the nail straight on the head shall we... we are aware there is some decent,honest Egyptians out there and ill be honest 3% thats good ... lets not forget about the turks now either ....
    shall i continue with this sorry state of affairs that the majority of cheating skerge is EGY/TR i know this because "how"? that's another story that could assist the support on a very short time scale
    3% of those are genuine on whome ive had the pleasure of talking to.
    I aint got a grudge about the turks or the spamming egyptain honest ........
    No, ofc i didn't say u r generalizing i'm talking about this guy "Rawrawraw" and his words about Egys. It's really made me sad bcuz of those kids who gave all of you this impressions about Egys :( . I hope they all get banned ASAP and never use a hack again.
    I get it, after all you can't hate the player "hate" the system...