A Deal With Santa! ( Limited EP Event/Offer )

I've been thinking for a way to get enough EP to buy either M4a1-Silver or Ak47-Silver and ended up with this idea, so

how about making it possible for players to purchase 1 of them only even when they don't have enough EP by making their balance go negative after the purchase? then they would have to get more EP later by doing events or playing during weekend event to make it up.

You could put limits on the amount one could get for example 50k EP max or leave it as a 100k max (enough for 1 weapon) to those who are fast enough to purchase either when the event is made.

Hopefully you will like it ^^

Kind regards and thanks in advance. :)
Okay, I will be quoting other suggestions on this from Claire with my replies on them:

" Maybe if the GM’s decided who would be worthy of being allowed to do such a thing, then it would be a good idea."

-That could work also based on logs of them doing events in the past

"Maybe if there was a time limit in which they have to pay the EP back by, or their weapon would be taken away, then I’d agree on such a thing."

-A time limit could work or the weapon is taken away, but I don't really think it should be applied or at least make it for month(s) not days

"Or allow them to purchase it at 75k EP during Boxing Day, and host a difficult, time consuming event during New Year to regain the EP that they owe. Any player failing to complete that event to repay back the EP, has their weapon taken away and maybe EP refunded back."

-So, yea if they made a 25k-30k EP limit or even more, their call, and made an event later, maybe New Year event or another one in February that could work also.

Comments

• What happens if someone doesn't do EP events after buying a weapon for 100k EP and goes into 100k EP negative?
  • [MOD]Abel wrote: »
    What happens if someone doesn't do EP events after buying a weapon for 100k EP and goes into 100k EP negative?

Thats why I prefer they only allow up to a specific amount of negative EP not the whole 100k.
  • [MOD]Abel wrote: »
    What happens if someone doesn't do EP events after buying a weapon for 100k EP and goes into 100k EP negative?

That's when they send it to the creditors and the player gets threatening financial calls and leans put on their storage items, reduced win rates, 0exp and gp from games, and so on. X]

The idea of giving people, essentially, a credit line is interesting. Especially if it increases with age of account and/or money spent. But could get a lot of people in trouble if they then use it too much just like real credit does to some.
  • He said the person has 1 free chance either to buy M4A1 Silver or AK 47 Silver and his EP points goes negatively after the purchase then to change from negative to positive the person has to do events to end these negative points out and if a gun showed up with 100K again he can buy it and his points changes to negative and so on. Finally someone who cares about M4A1 Silver and players showed up I have been waiting years to see someone asking for this. I tried to do one before but it was ignored successfully, moreover give players a chance to buy M4A1 silver again its been years to show M4A1 Silver or AK again instead of adding the AK before the M4A1 without an announcement to waste their EP points and sell M4A1 Silver after its totally unfair and unconventional, give them a chance to buy M4A1 silver or AK for those who are dreaming of it. Nevertheless M4A1 or AK silver are unique weapons you can rarely see someone using it, Or if you totally disagree about this suggestion so make it possible to transfer points from ZP to EP, either give us a chance to win or sell it for free. Game masters accustomed to be fair with players as I see now its not so I suggest either adding Gamer's suggestion or make it possible to transfer ZP to EP and increase M4A1 Silver and AK days or atleast 2 days or more so people can buy both or one of them. If you disagree with both of my suggestions then make a trade system so players can trade weapons permanently with each other without money or anything but free, I have mentioned 3 suggestions answering all of your questions, I guess thats certainly enough to prove, unless if you don't want anyone to win and cares about yourself only, don't waste your time to justify it or complain about I have answered everything for you.
  • I agree with him and its a really good chance for me and the others

Its a really good idea and a good chance for me and the others
  • Ortega_ wrote: »
    He said the person has 1 free chance either to buy M4A1 Silver or AK 47 Silver and his EP points goes negatively after the purchase then to change from negative to positive the person has to do events to end these negative points out and if a gun showed up with 100K again he can buy it and his points changes to negative and so on. Finally someone who cares about M4A1 Silver and players showed up I have been waiting years to see someone asking for this. I tried to do one before but it was ignored successfully, moreover give players a chance to buy M4A1 silver again its been years to show M4A1 Silver or AK again instead of adding the AK before the M4A1 without an announcement to waste their EP points and sell M4A1 Silver after its totally unfair and unconventional, give them a chance to buy M4A1 silver or AK for those who are dreaming of it. Nevertheless M4A1 or AK silver are unique weapons you can rarely see someone using it, Or if you totally disagree about this suggestion so make it possible to transfer points from ZP to EP, either give us a chance to win or sell it for free. Game masters accustomed to be fair with players as I see now its not so I suggest either adding Gamer's suggestion or make it possible to transfer ZP to EP and increase M4A1 Silver and AK days or atleast 2 days or more so people can buy both or one of them. If you disagree with both of my suggestions then make a trade system so players can trade weapons permanently with each other without money or anything but free, I have mentioned 3 suggestions answering all of your questions, I guess thats certainly enough to prove, unless if you don't want anyone to win and cares about yourself only, don't waste your time to justify it or complain about I have answered everything for you.

SUCH an epic suggestions and opinions, I got M4A1 on my account eventhough I agree with him, give chance to the new community members. I agree with you.

#BringBackGoodOldDays
    He said the person has 1 free chance either to buy M4A1 Silver or AK 47 Silver and his EP points goes negatively after the purchase then to change from negative to positive the person has to do events to end these negative points out and if a gun showed up with 100K again he can buy it and his points changes to negative and so on. Finally someone who cares about M4A1 Silver and players showed up I have been waiting years to see someone asking for this. I tried to do one before but it was ignored successfully, moreover give players a chance to buy M4A1 silver again its been years to show M4A1 Silver or AK again instead of adding the AK before the M4A1 without an announcement to waste their EP points and sell M4A1 Silver after its totally unfair and unconventional, give them a chance to buy M4A1 silver or AK for those who are dreaming of it. Nevertheless M4A1 or AK silver are unique weapons you can rarely see someone using it, Or if you totally disagree about this suggestion so make it possible to transfer points from ZP to EP, either give us a chance to win or sell it for free. Game masters accustomed to be fair with players as I see now its not so I suggest either adding Gamer's suggestion or make it possible to transfer ZP to EP and increase M4A1 Silver and AK days or atleast 2 days or more so people can buy both or one of them. If you disagree with both of my suggestions then make a trade system so players can trade weapons permanently with each other without money or anything but free, I have mentioned 3 suggestions answering all of your questions, I guess thats certainly enough to prove, unless if you don't want anyone to win and cares about yourself only, don't waste your time to justify it or complain about I have answered everything for you.
    Perfect idea, completely agree with that +111111

agree bowler
  • There are many ways/limits that can make this possible, and some were mentioned in the thread, but nonetheless if they don't do it, I really hope they keep them for longer or maybe bring them back later at least.

Thanks for your support guys. I know most of you are Ghost Mode players, and would love to get an M4a1-Silver for games/scrims, and hopefully you will be able to get it someday. :)
  • So basically a loan? lol this is good but it would be better if this suggestion was limited to accounts created in 2015 or before. Just so you don't find everybody with these guns.

+1 with the limitation.

Also add a bankruptcy option. Incase someone is like -200k :P They would have to send a support ticket trolol
  • I have both ak silver & m4 silver and I use them every so often & I also have an account with literally just an m4 Silver http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/7901641
    Ironic name huh
  • I think the best way is to allow us to buy the weapon and go in debt(-EP) BUT don't give us the weapon until we pay off. So, if I had for example 70k EP and I could buy an M4a1-Silver for 100k EP then I would have -30000 EP after the purchase and I WOULDN'T get anything until I go back to positive/zero by paying off the remaining 30k.

If I couldn't pay off for some reason or I wanted my EP back then I could submit a ticket and ask for it to be refunded but then I would lose the chance of purchasing that permanent weapon.
    Pyrex00 wrote: »
    So basically a loan? lol this is good but it would be better if this suggestion was limited to accounts created in 2015 or before. Just so you don't find everybody with these guns.

+1 with the limitation.

Also add a bankruptcy option. Incase someone is like -200k :P They would have to send a support ticket trolol

There could be some limitations based on one's account but I don't think they should allow us to go that far to -200k xD

+1 Great idea :)

Thanks for your support, both of you ^^
  • this thread is a bit confusing, I do not support this thread

SMT.zen
  • this thread is a bit confusing, I do not support this thread

SMT.zen

Not sure whats causing confusion to you here, but if you could explain, I will be glad to discuss it with you.