New Badges

Hello bois, gals, and tings.

I was going through my badges and saw that I only need 1 left to complete them all, I always liked how badges looked in our profiles and ingame, so I came up with this suggestion to keep us busy doing more badges with better rewards.

We have a total of 45 different badges and 5 different Badge Categories: Assault, Sniper, Special, Scout & Elite.

This suggestion is about adding 5 new badges to the game.

Assault

fXajRax.png

•Requirements:

60,000 Kills: Using Rifle or Machine gun

1,000 Kills: Using Throwing Weapons

10,000 Headshot Kills: Using Rifle or Machine gun

•Rewards:

M4A1-Adv (Permanent)
MG3-Camo (Permanent)

Sniper

iTOwfCY.png

Requirements:

55,000 Kills: Using Sniper rifle

6,000 Kills: Using Pistol

3,500 Headshot Kills: Using Sniper rifle

•Rewards:

AWM-Silencer (Permanent)

Special

Urq0LhW.png

•Requirements:

50,000 Kills: Using Melee, Throwing Weapons, or Pistol

2,500 Headshot Kills: Using Melee

•Rewards:

Knife-Black (Permanent)
DE-Crystal ​(Permanent)

Scout

PQFn7Dr.png

•Requirements:

35,000 Kills: Using SMG, Shotgun, or Pistol

5,000 Double Kills: Using any type of weapons

•Rewards:

Remington 870-Knife (Permanent)
Thompson-Gold (Permanent)

Elite

u3GkD4u.png

•Requirements:

Obtain all badges

•Rewards:

Grenade-Silver (Permanent)
aa3uZgw.png
(Permanent)

This spray would have your IGN in it and the amount of kills you have on your account.
Resetting your K/D would reset your kills in the spray too.

These images, and rewards are just to have an idea of what the suggestion is about.

That is all I have to say, if you think something should change, let me know by replying to this thread. :)

About the farmers: If you think about the farmers every time a new suggestion is out, we will never get anything done. Farmers are farmers.
They will farm for nothing, so obviously they will farm for events, achievements, etc. It's up to Z8Games to allow it or not.

Comments

• +1 as it is.
    +2 if I can get a spray in my name instead of yours :D
  • +1 as it is.
    +2 if I can get a spray in my name instead of yours :D

Just admit it that you'd love to have a Spray with my IGN in it... >.>

tyty
  • I mean sounds great an all. But perhaps the rewards can be like special kill mark sets and/or something like that instead of permanent guns. Would make for something more unique to give out IMO.

Also...wasn't the thompson rusty available before? I mean it IS a part of the Rusty Collection requirements. Would rather see weapons that haven't been made available permanently before if this were to happen. :P

oh and....like i know you edited in that special statement about not worrying about farmers and what not...but like....totally farmable and will be farmed by many if it happens. Meanwhile legit players will take forevers to actually reach the nice rewards.

but +1 overall. and not just cause you told us too either....or maybe it is....i don't know anymore...
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I mean sounds great an all. But perhaps the rewards can be like special kill mark sets and/or something like that instead of permanent guns. Would make for something more unique to give out IMO.

I believe it already (or used to) give special kill marks. Weapons you use them, kill marks stay there for half a sec and are gone, but I mean... Why not both. x]
    Ixith wrote: »
    Also...wasn't the thompson rusty available before? I mean it IS a part of the Rusty Collection requirements. Would rather see weapons that haven't been made available permanently before if this were to happen. :P

Not sure, but again, it's just to get an idea of what the suggestion is about.
    Ixith wrote: »
    oh and....like i know you edited in that special statement about not worrying about farmers and what not...but like....totally farmable and will be farmed by many if it happens. Meanwhile legit players will take forevers to actually reach the nice rewards.

but +1 overall. and not just cause you told us too either....or maybe it is....i don't know anymore...

What dont farmers farm? They literally farm everything, from events, to just getting an extra EXP. No matter what we do, they will farm. It's up to Z8 to be more strict about it.

tyty
  • Nice badges!!! I would love to play and complete these !!!!!!
  • . Gonna take decades to finish them all..... But anyways , I'd prefer the reward for elite is not just a spray, let it be a rare gun that can only be provided through this badge like for example the m4a1 iron noble beast (just an example though).
  • I certainly miss the badge system, not for something to work towards, but for the sense of gaining decent rewards. The only current rewards in the current badge system that are worth aiming for is the Golden AK-47 and Golden D.E (and Wide Grenade).

These new badges, along with its requirements and rewards, seem pretty good.

M4A1-Adv i’ve Always wanted to have permanently (although I must have it temp for a few years currently)
    MG3 Camo is nice to those who want a permanent version of the MG3 without having to grind ZM for one
    AWM Silencer is perfect. No flaws in that
    Knife-Black. Although some players may be disappointed in that, I find that the knife reskins seem to be popular and wanted by a lot of players
    D.E Silver, although it’s a slight Reskin of the regular, I personally miss having that from the coupons and would love to see it perm
    AA-12 i’m not so sure about. I’d rather see something less “OP” like a Remington 820 that used to be in coupons
    Thompson Rusty sounds alright, but maybe could be a skin that we haven’t had before in game.. maybe make it gold or something?

As for the last badge, the spray idea sounds cool and funky. As it’s the last badge that you would obtain, why not add a permanent grenade with it, maybe like a permanent Rabbit Grenade, or Rose Grenade?

Overall, I really like this idea and would love to see some new badges brought into the game
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    •Rewards:

AA-12 (Permanent)

Thompson-Rusty (Permanent)

ha...goodone:(
  • . Gonna take decades to finish them all..... But anyways , I'd prefer the reward for elite is not just a spray, let it be a rare gun that can only be provided through this badge like for example the m4a1 iron noble beast (just an example though).

Well, no matter what you do you'll be doing this at the same time. It's also not that hard to get some of the requirements done.
    claire9822 wrote: »
    I certainly miss the badge system, not for something to work towards, but for the sense of gaining decent rewards. The only current rewards in the current badge system that are worth aiming for is the Golden AK-47 and Golden D.E (and Wide Grenade).

These new badges, along with its requirements and rewards, seem pretty good.

M4A1-Adv i’ve Always wanted to have permanently (although I must have it temp for a few years currently)
    MG3 Camo is nice to those who want a permanent version of the MG3 without having to grind ZM for one
    AWM Silencer is perfect. No flaws in that
    Knife-Black. Although some players may be disappointed in that, I find that the knife reskins seem to be popular and wanted by a lot of players
    D.E Silver, although it’s a slight Reskin of the regular, I personally miss having that from the coupons and would love to see it perm
    AA-12 i’m not so sure about. I’d rather see something less “OP” like a Remington 820 that used to be in coupons
    Thompson Rusty sounds alright, but maybe could be a skin that we haven’t had before in game.. maybe make it gold or something?

As for the last badge, the spray idea sounds cool and funky. As it’s the last badge that you would obtain, why not add a permanent grenade with it, maybe like a permanent Rabbit Grenade, or Rose Grenade?

Overall, I really like this idea and would love to see some new badges brought into the game

Changed some of the rewards, and also put the Nade-Silver. Never seen it before, so I am not sure if there is anything special with it... ;-;
    GarrisonRG wrote: »
    ha...goodone:(

It's gone :)
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Hello bois, gals, and tings.

I was going through my badges and saw that I only need 1 left to complete them all, I always liked how badges looked in our profiles and ingame, so I came up with this suggestion to keep us busy doing more badges with better rewards.

We have a total of 45 different badges and 5 different Badge Categories: Assault, Sniper, Special, Scout & Elite.

This suggestion is about adding 5 new badges to the game.

Assault

fXajRax.png

•Requirements:

60,000 Kills: Using Rifle or Machine gun

1,000 Kills: Using Throwing Weapons

10,000 Headshot Kills: Using Rifle or Machine gun

•Rewards:

M4A1-Adv (Permanent)
    MG3-Camo (Permanent)

Sniper

iTOwfCY.png

Requirements:

55,000 Kills: Using Sniper rifle

6,000 Kills: Using Pistol

3,500 Headshot Kills: Using Sniper rifle

•Rewards:

AWM-Silencer (Permanent)

Special

Urq0LhW.png

•Requirements:

50,000 Kills: Using Melee, Throwing Weapons, or Pistol

2,500 Headshot Kills: Using Melee

•Rewards:

Knife-Black (Permanent)
    DE-Crystal ​(Permanent)

Scout

PQFn7Dr.png

•Requirements:

35,000 Kills: Using SMG, Shotgun, or Pistol

5,000 Double Kills: Using any type of weapons

•Rewards:

Remington 870-Knife (Permanent)
    Thompson-Gold (Permanent)

Elite

u3GkD4u.png

•Requirements:

Obtain all badges

•Rewards:

Grenade-Silver (Permanent)
    aa3uZgw.png
    (Permanent)

This spray would have your IGN in it and the amount of kills you have on your account.
    Resetting your K/D would reset your kills in the spray too.

These images, and rewards are just to have an idea of what the suggestion is about.

That is all I have to say, if you think something should change, let me know by replying to this thread. :)

About the farmers: If you think about the farmers every time a new suggestion is out, we will never get anything done. Farmers are farmers.
    They will farm for nothing, so obviously they will farm for events, achievements, etc. It's up to Z8Games to allow it or not.
    +1 they look dope + nice rewards for hard work.
  • +1 this sounds great actually so yea seems legit, nice idea ;)
  • +1111 really it's the most great idea.
    • IGN Ezio
  • Nice idea. I love the rewards as well. I really want to know what GMs have to say
  • +1 for sure
    New Badges looks much better than older one , gj :)
  • Rewards now seem more realistic with the changes to them! ^-^
    Good one 😉
  • +111111111 perfect badge system...tho kills are too much but rewards are pretty noiceeee love to see in the future badges <3333