Indispensable!!!

Alright so this might be weird but i hope you all read it and here's the story:
A couple of years ago i had a pretty good Crossfire account right ? this was around 4 years ago . My account got scammed twice or even more using the simplest ways that you can imagine just because i was a kid who knows nothing about how the real world works out xD ( that's not Crossfire's fault I KNOW) and i recovered the account each time actually but here's the thing, the last time my account got scammed in i actually lost the paper in which my account's primary information was written in and i couldn't recover it using the support's help anymore as they required by that time the first Email and stuff like that and I couldn't remember any.Now, after around 4 years i found the paper and hopefully contacted the support team in order to recover my account. GUESS WHAT ? I got told that my account violated their terms and conditions which means that it got banned most probably and can't be recovered . I mean it was SCAMMED . why do i have to pay the price of someone else violating the terms using my account. I do need some help concerning this issue and please whoever who can respond to this please just do it .

Comments

• Dakrori wrote: »
    Alright so this might be weird but i hope you all read it and here's the story:
    A couple of years ago i had a pretty good Crossfire account right ? this was around 4 years ago . My account got scammed twice or even more using the simplest ways that you can imagine just because i was a kid who knows nothing about how the real world works out xD ( that's not Crossfire's fault I KNOW) and i recovered the account each time actually but here's the thing, the last time my account got scammed in i actually lost the paper in which my account's primary information was written in and i couldn't recover it using the support's help anymore as they required by that time the first Email and stuff like that and I couldn't remember any.Now, after around 4 years i found the paper and hopefully contacted the support team in order to recover my account. GUESS WHAT ? I got told that my account violated their terms and conditions which means that it got banned most probably and can't be recovered . I mean it was SCAMMED . why do i have to pay the price of someone else violating the terms using my account. I do need some help concerning this issue and please whoever who can respond to this please just do it .

Please stick to the ticket system for stuff like this. Nobody here can help you with this issue. Keep in mind that we don't actually ban people, we ban accounts. So its not really relevant if you were on your account or not.
  • Please stick to the ticket system for stuff like this. Nobody here can help you with this issue. Keep in mind that we don't actually ban people, we ban accounts. So its not really relevant if you were on your account or not.

Yeah you ban accounts , but there must be exceptions i mean there are different circumstances that would make it differ i guess . you could follow up the IP or something to check out that this was when i didn't have the account . i actually sent a ticket and i got a reply that this account violated the terms and that's it. Please help me what am i supposed to do now I'm just lost to all of this
  • Dakrori wrote: »
    this was when i didn't have the account
    we don't actually ban people, we ban accounts

For any future help with this, please refer to the ticket system.
This discussion has been closed.