Vest,Helmet & Bags

How about add in BM a new crate with Permanent Bags:

Only one Rare item, being an extra bag ( to avoid winning per example bag5 multiple times). You could win Bag3,Bag4,...,Bag7 capping it at that.

500 ZP/crate,
2000 ZP/5crates,
4000 ZP/10crates,
9000 ZP/25 crates &
17000 ZP/50 crates.

Buying Vest and Helmet in the Item Shop for 20k/25k ZP each one, BUT, there's a repair feature to them.
The more damage u sustain on the head or the chest the more GP it'll be needed to repair them. If they're not repaired the AC won't be 100 but lower. If no repair is made there's no effect.

Comments

• All these items can be bought with coupons, so I don't see any point to make a special crate just for them.

About the armor repair, yeah, why not, since pretty much everyone owns an armor nowadays.
  • Danah wrote: »
    All these items can be bought with coupons, so I don't see any point to make a special crate just for them.

About the armor repair, yeah, why not, since pretty much everyone owns an armor nowadays.

Sure, i'm assuming that they'll add new tiers in the Coupon part of the BM (above 150 coupon rewards). Many try to save the coupons for the permanent stuff only, at least making that crate only available for a month will attract a lot of buyers thats all.
  • -1 for the armor. There is already to much armor handed out. 9//10 people are wearing armor, the last thing we need is perm armor.

As for the perm bags, yeah why not +1
  • nGhost wrote: »
    -1 for the armor. There is already to much armor handed out. 9//10 people are wearing armor, the last thing we need is perm armor.

And that's why I'm supporting his idea of a broken armor that needs repair. You're right, enough players own armor and it's simple to obtain one. The ones who pay and can afford the repair shall keep their advantage over non paying players.
  • Danah wrote: »
    And that's why I'm supporting his idea of a broken armor that needs repair. You're right, enough players own armor and it's simple to obtain one. The ones who pay and can afford the repair shall keep their advantage over non paying players.

Just to be clear, i meant repair with a HIGH amount of GP not ZP. I know it's ironic to say this about CF, but there shouldn't be an element of pay to win. I don't mind losing a 1 on 1 with someone that didn't place as much money as i did if they demonstrate actual skill. Being a GP repair (like all other items) rewards those who play more than those who spend.

Btw, has any suggestion ever got considered to get into the game or is this just an exercise in futility?