Shooting range

why don't you give vip weapons a shooting range where we can try them before buying
i mean they already cost a lot
we might as well try them before buying
just saying

Comments

• +1, what I heard of some players that you have like 2-3 days to refund your vip. After you bought it. But in 2-3 days is not enough to get the real control of a gun for the most players. This would already a lot.
  • The problem would be

• Pre -Order Sale [ would need to make the choice before test]
    • After, Shoot Range, not all features can be visible or tested in Shooting Range.
    • Damage, ZM Perks, Double Jump Perks, Health or Extra feature wont work Range
    • Throw Weapons won't work, Kicks won't work.

Testing major Perks won't work there unfortunately.
  • I suggested something like this some years ago that ALL weapons should be able to be tested in the shooting range. I also suggested in some other thread that the weapon compare option that we see in item shop should be available in our storage so that we can compare stats of different skins and stuff in our storage.

Plus I'll suggest something here cause I cba to make another thread for it which I know is going to be ignored like the rest of the very good suggestions in the past from others, that on starting a single bot mode, we should be presented with a list of all the weapons that are in this game, from which we can select any weapon of our choice to test against the bots. This way players will know better which crates to spin and which crates to not spin.

+1
  • That's good cuz If I pre ordered a VIP and I didn't like it no way to remove it. So I prefer to try it before i buy it.
    So I will give u +1
    • IGN Ezio
  • It's well known that VIP weapons always get better stats than any other regular weapon (and some of their different skin variants) so I guess a shooting range is not necessary at all (at least not for VIP weapons, IMO). Plus, we got more ways to know how good could be the VIP weapon we are planning to buy (YouTube and CF Wikia are good sources to get enough information about it).

However, I also think adding something like this as a plus isn't that bad and could somehow motivate players to decide better on their buying decisions by testing those weapons themselves (maybe for the ones which didn't get convinced with just seeing a video of the weapon in question).

So...

+1

~