Black market suggestions

For the zp black market:
One or twice a week or even more frequently the GM's add a sale to crates in the zp black market. These will usually 10-15% off the usual price depending on the decision of the GMs. They can do it to suit their tastes e.g. crates containing hammers get a price reduction by 10-15% due to the decision by the GMs to honour [GM]Kanadian etc. To celebrate the recent the introduction of a new hypothetic GM named [GM]Banana they could add banana grenade and the banana melee to the zp shop at a discounted price.
Please complete crate collections such the leopard set e.g. M4a1 leopard, awm leopard, uzi leopard?(^-^). Add reskins for weapons other than the m4 and the ak and the awm. I think a sg52 khokloma would be great. So instead of making new sets expand the current sets.

For the gp black market:
Have a lucky bar for gp crates which fills up for every 40 crates spun. Add some weapons from zm2 such as AS Val, wrench, fnf200, m1216, katana etc. to the gp black market. I really would like to own a permanent as val. Add some camo version weapons of gp weapons such k-2 camo, dragunov camo(this one has a 1 shot kill on chest), a perm normal machete, g36k-camo, tar-21 camo( that actually has a normal reload speed) etc. Add some camo version of the current gp guns.

For the item shop:
A search bar for the weapons on the item shop would be really useful. Add the guns used by simulation bots on low difficulty settings to the item shop. I would really like a vz.58(the ak lookalike). Can we also please have a number to compare weapon stats to rather than a bar that I cannot read. Give Bag 3 and Bag 4 for perm for 50,000 gp and reimburse the players who already have bag 3 and bag 4 their gp back. i.e. for every 30 days of the bag that they have they get back 9900 gp. Also hold sales in the gp market like back in the day but only on a random week every 3 months.

Comments