20 Infractions for a Forum Perma Ban.

Now, I just came back from a non-deserved ban (don't close my thread please) and now I am 4 Infractions up and that means 6 away from losing my account and i've learnt nothing.

This is actually going to be a serious suggestion so if any MODs are thinking I am "trolling" (who even uses that word nowadays...) or trying to start trouble then you are completely wrong and you can post your opinion.

The '10 Infractions Rule' is meant to help people learn from their mistakes which I first could agree with but now being 4 Infractions up and learning nothing I feel like 10 is extremely low. The thing's i've learn is that I can't make a thread that is talking about the same thing but with a completely different context behind it or else it's a "duplicate thread" and defending yourself on the forums is a bad thing to do especially if you don't start the drama which has been a x2 Infraction now.

So... what am I supposed to learn from those? I even had my ban taken away from me since one of the Infractions made no sense. Even the whole drama issue was something I tried to stopped but somehow that's worth an Infraction so hear me out, it's either Infractions need to be given out less and warning need to be boosted up more OR you increase the amount of Infractions needed to be permanent banned.

Now I know people don't care since they are willing enough to make Alts to start trouble on them but I don't work like that and that's just even more worse cause you are pretty much immortal to all Infractions cause you are ready to make a new account everytime the last one is banned.

So let's me just suggest the suggestion...:

- More Warnings, Less Infractions

Keep the '10 Infractions Permanent Ban' Rule but keep Infractions as a final thing.

Stuff like, Racism, Adult Stuff and such should instantly be Infractions without a thought cause there's nothing else to it but to cause problems.

But everything else should gain up to warnings (depending on the situation) until it hits an Infraction and i'll create an example:

Forumer 1: "I hate Forumer 2 so much like his whole clan is just trash, I don't see why they haven't just ended cause no one likes them in the first place."

Forumer 2 " Well Forumer 1, at least we actually win our clan wars unlike your clan lol, get help cause if you really thinking agruing about clans is going to help your case... then you are pretty stupid and I would seek some medical help."

Forumer 1 started the problem, right? But it wasn't too serious, right? Well Forumer 1 should get a higher tier warning which if he keeps his ways up on future posts then it will result in a Infraction. Forumer 2 was defending themselves but still decide to insult Forumer 1 which could give him a lower warning than Forumer 1.

Both shouldn't get the same punishment since they are both in different places, where one has create the drama and one was defending themselves.

Conclusion:
Forumer 1 is closer to getting that Insult Infraction than Forumer 2.

- 20 Infractions for a Permanent Ban.

Simple. Keep how things are with strict Infractions but more Infractions for your forumer account to be Permanenly Banned.

I think by 20 you must of learn something but I don't know how I am supposed to learn from a "Duplicate Thread" that was completely different from the thread that I was said I was copying...

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Once again, If you have nothing good to say then I say best not say it cause you will probably get yourself an Infraction like... have you seen how strict things are now? Lol.

Opinions are allowed though :P (if you have any questions, just ask and don't make yourself look like an idiot.... seriously, it's annoying and weird.)

Comments

• Thing is, rules. If you follow them you won't get the infractions. I have a banned account because of infractions, I used to rage and break a lot the rules. After I created this account I started following the rules more often, even if I don't like them. I don't like some rules and still have to deal with it.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Thing is, rules. If you follow them you won't get the infractions. I have a banned account because of infractions, I used to rage and break a lot the rules. After I created this account I started following the rules more often, even if I don't like them. I don't like some rules and still have to deal with it.

It's not about liking or disliking the rules though, it's about how they are given.

All the rules are fine and many many forums follow these kinds of rules but it either you be strict with giving them out or you increase the amount of Infractions needed to lose your forum account.

Like my example, someone who is defending themselves and someone who is attacking shouldn't be entitled the same punishment.
  • It's not about liking or disliking the rules though, it's about how they are given.

All the rules are fine and many many forums follow these kinds of rules but it either you be strict with giving them out or you increase the amount of Infractions needed to lose your forum account.

Like my example, someone who is defending themselves and someone who is attacking shouldn't be entitled the same punishment.

But you can always ignore them, right? If you got an infraction it's because you broke the rules, doesn't matter what, you still broke the rules. I already got like 2 or 3 unfair infractions and contacted support. They were all reversed.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    But you can always ignore them, right? If you got an infraction it's because you broke the rules, doesn't matter what, you still broke the rules. I already got like 2 or 3 unfair infractions and contacted support. They were all reversed.

Yeah and I need to get one reserved and another one was already reserved, I shouldn't have to result to support when I get an unfair infraction. It shouldn't be given in the first place.
  • just cause I am being nice and kinda want this suggestion to be added, you may add the Infractions up to 19.
  • *bump* just cause I am being nice and kinda want this suggestion to be added, you may add the Infractions up to 19.
    The ironic part is that thread bumping is against the rules.
  • The ironic part is that thread bumping is against the rules.

What are you on about? You added that part into my post.

Don't try to frame me.
  • For me , 10 is a good number, back in the days i got 3 infractions in like almost 9 years and i think its very hard to get to 10, so for me its just fine the way it is now, even if i got a new one
    just for a few letters and a suppossed word that could be behind them just yesterday, but this doesnt seem fair for me , to be infracted on a supposition so i just followed GM Kanadians advice and i sent a ticket to to support to remove this last one from me, and i hope it will be solved in a favourable way.
  • Rules have been like this for a long time now. Its surprising that the majority of the forum knows how to follow them.
    Therefore -1 from me
    ºWarnings are given out for people that are either new to the forum and still don't know the rules or for people that have been here for a while and its their first mistake. º 10 points is a fair amount I mean u can get a few infraction and still don't have 10points

We all have to follow the rules. So lets hope that you and others have learned from the mistakes.
  • The important point to remember, though, is that are infractions in certain contexts even fair? Is the decision of the infraction-giver sound? Or just because some "important" person has been given the power to issue infractions, he/she has authority to act irresponsibly and authoritatively even when such is not required?

For example, the one now reactive mod so conveniently at the start of last weekend chose to infract a post of mine that I made three months ago in a three months old thread, which didn't even deserve an infraction at all. Then said mod deleted my counter-arguments to his posts on a Suggestion thread, even though my post had nothing that was breaking the rules. What does this show? Are mods above the forum rules? Are they allowed to talk about others in condescending way whenever they want without having a fear of any action against them, like this reactive mod's most post are?

So after deleting my counter-argument two times, he decided to infract me and I got banned. I submitted a ticket, but he knew very well that I'd have to stay banned for wrongly given infractions until the weekend's over.

I can point out to at least a dozen recent posts by that mod that are of condescending and demeaning nature. But who's he got to fear anyway, right? Since he's already said that none of the GM's appointed him as a mod, so in a way he's above them and they can't touch him. Double standards.

Edit: The term "reactive" is meant to be read as "re-active."
  • Rules have been like this for a long time now. Its surprising that the majority of the forum knows how to follow them.
    Therefore -1 from me
    ºWarnings are given out for people that are either new to the forum and still don't know the rules or for people that have been here for a while and its their first mistake. º 10 points is a fair amount I mean u can get a few infraction and still don't have 10points

We all have to follow the rules. So lets hope that you and others have learned from the mistakes.

Erm.. you do realize that I pretty much explained why I can't learn from this Infractions right? Cause I didn't do any wrong enough to deserve them right? Look, either read the whole suggestion or just don't comment, it's that simple and saves me having to explain my post again just for you to actually read it. Seriously it's like you just wanted to come here to say rules are blah blah like that meant anything.

Won't take more than 5 minutes, just read the whole thing and understand the suggestion before giving out your input. If you do that then I wont mind.
    Pooyan wrote: »
    The important point to remember, though, is that are infractions in certain contexts even fair? Is the decision of the infraction-giver sound? Or just because some "important" person has been given the power to issue infractions, he/she has authority to act irresponsibly and authoritatively even when such is not required?

For example, the one now reactive mod so conveniently at the start of last weekend chose to infract a post of mine that I made three months ago in a three months old thread, which didn't even deserve an infraction at all. Then said mod deleted my counter-arguments to his posts on a Suggestion thread, even though my post had nothing that was breaking the rules. What does this show? Are mods above the forum rules? Are they allowed to talk about others in condescending way whenever they want without having a fear of any action against them, like this reactive mod's most post are?

So after deleting my counter-argument two times, he decided to infract me and I got banned. I submitted a ticket, but he knew very well that I'd have to stay banned for wrongly given infractions until the weekend's over.

I can point out to at least a dozen recent posts by that mod that are of condescending and demeaning nature. But who's he got to fear anyway, right? Since he's already said that none of the GM's appointed him as a mod, so in a way he's above them and they can't touch him. Double standards.

Edit: The term "reactive" is meant to be read as "re-active."

Soooo.. you on board with the idea?

Like at least #1?

Or are you trying to take down NattNatt, you got me confused right now...

But I do understand fully since I've been in that position and still am but I don't want to discuss it since certains will take it as a easy way to lock the thread and Infraction me cause they seriously want me gone.

Edit:

Woahhhh look at my sweet new signature I swear I didn't make lol, anyway anyway back to the topic.
  • h8z8 wrote: »
    -1 they should make it 5

Now why's that? At least explain yourself so you don't look like you've only posted to cause trouble.
  • Now why's that? At least explain yourself so you don't look like you've only posted to cause trouble.

But, it is obvious you are right. You were banned and you have not learnt a thing on why you were banned. Regardless of comments made against you or anything you type. You have the right to ignore it. The fact that you reply will egg people on as so as you did there. Like you said yourself it is like you learned nothing from your short time being banned.~
  • HeyImNJ wrote: »
    But, it is obvious you are right. You were banned and you have not learnt a thing on why you were banned. Regardless of comments made against you or anything you type. You have the right to ignore it. The fact that you reply will egg people on as so as you did there. Like you said yourself it is like you learned nothing from your short time being banned.~

What is " egg people "

I mostly reply to your people...

How am I suppose to learn from wrongly given Infractions? Should I worship the MODs more so they won't abuse their powers?

Now keep the thread on track and don't go off-road.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    why u posted here last one? to hide my thread and see urs?

No?
    I saw your thread first since it was the last one to be posted on and then I went to mine to check on the posts and there happened to be something to reply on.

I hope you realize what you just stated was pretty low. Yes, you may have problems with me but you don't need to find any possible way to cause drama.
  • -1 it really isn't that hard to not get infractions tho.
    Atleast for most of us.
    Atleast for most of us.

Well it isn't hard if you kiss up to the MODs.

But your opinion is well taken!
    Atleast for most of us.

Some people just don't learn from their mistakes its quite sad honestly.. o-o
  • HeyImNJ wrote: »
    Some people just don't learn from their mistakes its quite sad honestly.. o-o

Why are you half trying to cause drama and half trying to look innocent.

It's either you start something or you actually put some real input into this thread.
  • -1 10 infractions still good. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
    So you keeping your eye on my clan but the better thing we can report any trolling replays.
    • IGN Ezio
  • Why are you half trying to cause drama and half trying to look innocent.

It's either you start something or you actually put some real input into this thread.

Fair enough, -1 if a person is using the forum for the point that is should be used for then you will not gain infractions. There for it should not be a problem.
  • -1 10 infractions still good. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
    So you keeping your eye on my clan but the better thing we can report any trolling replays.

"my clan" calm down, you are just a member and nothing more.
    Trolling replays? What are on about?
    LastTwinkie jumped on this thread and I am just responding, I am not keeping an eye on them. Please correct yourself.

Now stay on topic or don't post.
    HeyImNJ wrote: »
    Fair enough, -1 if a person is using the forum for the point that is should be used for then you will not gain infractions. There for it should not be a problem.

Wow, you learnt from your mistakes but it took you like 3 posts....
  • Maybe you trying to make a trouble here lol. Cuz when i said something didn't against u then you didnt like any thing I write that doesnt include u.
    @NattNatt maybe someone here trying to make trouble.

I like how you called NattNatt up like there's some special bond between you lot hmmm.

I already called MOD since you lot decided to jump onto this thread to only cause trouble. But since no one has decided to do anything I do not deserve blame for any future issues on this thread. If you feel the need to Infraction me for this thread then you are surely being bias at this point and can't be asked to see through the whole thread and I think it's been 3 times I've asked for MOD and still nothing.

And you lot wonder why people dislike MODs it feels like only certains get treated well.

Do something about the thread before I have to send a support ticket in and make this more of an issue than it needs to be.
  • I like how you called NattNatt up like there's some special bond between you lot hmmm.

I already called MOD since you lot decided to jump onto this thread to only cause trouble. But since no one has decided to do anything I do not deserve blame for any future issues on this thread. If you feel the need to Infraction me for this thread then you are surely being bias at this point and can't be asked to see through the whole thread and I think it's been 3 times I've asked for MOD and still nothing.

And you lot wonder why people dislike MODs it feels like only certains get treated well.

Do something about the thread before I have to send a support ticket in and make this more of an issue than it needs to be.

You made a comment on the thread about someone being offtopic. But then didnt notice both your post and the post it was referring to disappeared?

You aren't the only one that gets infracted. But most others just get on with their life after the fact.

The person I infracted for taking your thread off topic apologised and moved on. If only everyone was that mature....
  • When the drama pops, the thread stops. This is why we can't have nice things.
This discussion has been closed.