Remove Steyr TMP

Vote to remove the most stupid gun ever designed out of this game
xYz

Comments

• I mean. i don't fully disagree that it should be edited at the least.

but how do you expect them to compensate those who spent money and won the ZP versions of that gun?
  • I wouldnt say remove the entire gun, but JHP (I think thats what its called) bullets need to be gone.
  • But muh Rebel set.

I'd vote for a nerf, but never a full on removal
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I mean. i don't fully disagree that it should be edited at the least.

but how do you expect them to compensate those who spent money and won the ZP versions of that gun?

Well a first step would be to stop handing out MORE tmps.
    Kinda ironic that its CFS weekend so they decide to give out basically the opposite of what a 'competitive' weapon should be.

So yeah, they cant just remove weapons from peoples inventorys, but please for the sake of this game stop adding tmps or handing them out.
  • The TMP is really annoying but in the same time helpful in many modes like HMX or HM or knight Vs mutant.
    • IGN Ezio
  • i feel ur frustration right now.. but i agree with the others nerf it and remove the JHP bullets.

They should at least fix the bug which gave players 14 days tmp instead of 7. I hope to never see a free tmp event again.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I mean. i don't fully disagree that it should be edited at the least.

^Exactly this. How are they going to be compensated? It's just a gun after all, But people love to be dramatic and overreacting over something temporarily given to people to try out. Everyone keeps complaining about items given to new people, or people who doesn't have decent guns from the BM yet, And when you look at the complainers storage, You find it full of weapons which is enough for them to even care about any gun being released for the new players to try out, Nobody likes to be shot by it because of the stunning effect i understand, but it's just a gun, and not everyone knows how to use it properly, Plus it's a game for fun, where you kill and be killed, It's not a problem if you die twice or something. But whatever, Complains everywhere, Nobody likes anything. Greed and jealousy, No wonder the game is deteriorating.
  • ^Exactly this. How are they going to be compensated? It's just a gun after all, But people love to be dramatic and overreacting over something temporarily given to people to try out. Everyone keeps complaining about items given to new people, or people who doesn't have decent guns from the BM yet, And when you look at the complainers storage, You find it full of weapons which is enough for them to even care about any gun being released for the new players to try out, Nobody likes to be shot by it because of the stunning effect i understand, but it's just a gun, and not everyone knows how to use it properly, Plus it's a game for fun, where you kill and be killed, It's not a problem if you die twice or something. But whatever, Complains everywhere, Nobody likes anything. Greed and jealousy, No wonder the game is deteriorating.

When you have 5 200 pings shooting you with a TMP, it becomes a problem. JHP bullets should be removed from the game completely.
  • I own a ZP variant of this gun, and I partially agree.

In my opinion - The gun itself shouldn't be removed, but the JHP rounds should.
This discussion has been closed.