Christmas Community Wish

probably my last thread this year so treat it well please..

So, Christmas is pretty soon and people like gifts, right? Maybe.

So what about a poll to grant one wish gift for the community?

From maybe, Everyone get's 20x crates of [insert crate blah blah] or For something to be brought back like a bunch of weapons for a chance to win them again for an limited time or maybe their HSR ribbons.

It would be fun to see what the community wants and it's nothing so painful to lose since it's just one gift at the end of the day and probably won't happen until the next Christmas.

But there needs to be some RULES:

Account must be 1 year old (So they have at least gone past one Christmas on Crossfire)
Only one choice that can't be changed

There honestly maybe things people wish for and could be involved into the poll ( i'm empty on ideas ) so you could actually make someone's day.

*disclaimer*
I know you lot aint giving out anything that's permanent and that's reasonable since it can be risky but maybe think about it? no? Fineeeeeee.

and yeah yeah post ways to tell me how this will ruin the community and be unfair so I can battle it out for some odd reason and end up getting this thread closed and then i'll look like I've caused the issue in the first place. Oh sorry there, just trying to make sure people know I ain't trying to get this thread closed in the first place.

Comments