New Mode [ Honestly can't think of a name for it so yeah.. ]

What about a mode where everyone has the same weapon and it switches like every minute ( depending on how long the match is I guess.. )

So like Weapons Master but again everyone shares the same weapon

You could set what weapon class are allowed so like banning all LMG's or all Shotguns and stuff like VIP Weapons to be including in the roll or Nobel Beast Weapons.

It would be fun and make every match you play feel different from the last since it's completely random and less like Weapon Master with it following the same lines of weapons.

Plus you could do it for FFA and TDM.

Maybe I am just the only one that thinks it would be fun but I wouldn't mind a mode that tests me with using a random weapon right at that moment.

So yeah..

Comments

• i am gonna call it "weapon tornado"mode :D
    But a small question....when they guns are switched, will they be from our storages or completely random without limits?
  • i am gonna call it "weapon tornado"mode :D
    But a small question....when they guns are switched, will they be from our storages or completely random without limits?

Complete random. Any gun in the game could be chosen ( depending on the settings of the room ) cause everyone would need to have the same weapon.
  • I feel a 'Roll of the dice' or spinner...or whatever for weapons every so often in a match would be better than Weapons Master honestly. Weapons master gets too spammy and quickly gets out of proportion and chaotic when you got people trying to snipe, someone throwing grenades, people still stuck on rifles, and melee people running around. Then the urgency of Weapon Master is annoying too....like it's always that set amount of kills. So you just feel rushed.
    Something that has the settings of TDM/FFA but the weapon changes on an all player basis would probably be pretty nice. +1
    Name Suggestion: i kinda like the general name that Reacher was going for...but feel Weapon Twister would be a better word for it than Tornado.

Not to pollute the thread with a similar idea...but it got me thinking about an idea where it's a round based match (maybe timed rounds for FFA style and TDM style) and after each round the person who gets the most kills (round ace) gets to choose the weapon for the next round. It'd be like mixing the basis of King where you fight for the command to choose mini-games but more of a regular mode and instead of mini-games you choose weapons out of a random based selection each round. Would be played on normal FFA and TDM maps. Or all new maps specific for it. Could be called Rules of Engagement.
  • New Mode [ Honestly can't think of a name for it so yeah.. ]

You can call it " eggs mode " gj .
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I feel a 'Roll of the dice' or spinner...or whatever for weapons every so often in a match would be better than Weapons Master honestly. Weapons master gets too spammy and quickly gets out of proportion and chaotic when you got people trying to snipe, someone throwing grenades, people still stuck on rifles, and melee people running around. Then the urgency of Weapon Master is annoying too....like it's always that set amount of kills. So you just feel rushed.
    Something that has the settings of TDM/FFA but the weapon changes on an all player basis would probably be pretty nice. +1
    Name Suggestion: i kinda like the general name that Reacher was going for...but feel Weapon Twister would be a better word for it than Tornado.

Not to pollute the thread with a similar idea...but it got me thinking about an idea where it's a round based match (maybe timed rounds for FFA style and TDM style) and after each round the person who gets the most kills (round ace) gets to choose the weapon for the next round. It'd be like mixing the basis of King where you fight for the command to choose mini-games but more of a regular mode and instead of mini-games you choose weapons out of a random based selection each round. Would be played on normal FFA and TDM maps. Or all new maps specific for it. Could be called Rules of Engagement.

I don't want to come off rude but everytime you write in my suggestions you tend to go overboard and it feels like what you've wrote just does a full circle around itself lol.

If you are just trying to say +1 then... thanks?

"Rules of Engagement" Meh sounds outplace with no correlation with the mode but it's a good start.
    You can call it " eggs mode " gj .

I thought I was laughing but actually I was just coughing... sorry.

Unless you were being serious then I gotta disagree with that name since it really has no relation to the mode and sounds as random as " Sheep Mode " but that at least has sheeps so it makes sense.
  • You can call it " eggs mode " gj .

+1 lol xD
    • IGN Ezio
  • +10
    and maybe add option to choose which guns u want to put in the match
  • "weapon tornado" mode

Sounds good. I would make it teamed rounds so its not the chaotic rush of wep master.
    And add some kind of influence of the next wep. Like one team agrees on pistol and then everybody gets the same pistol out of a pool...
  • -11111111111111111 enough ffa mode variants , dont want anymore, not even one
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    -11111111111111111 enough ffa mode variants , dont want anymore, not even one

Did someone forget to read the part that said " FFA and TDM " ?
  • Did someone forget to read the part that said " FFA and TDM " ?

I read what u post before, and heres my opinion, it would be a trash mode.And i didnt spent money on vips or zp guns to play a mode that all have the same weapon, Maybe u need that mode, because ur storage so empty.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    And i didnt spent money on vips or zp guns to play a mode that all have the same weapon, Maybe u need that mode, because ur storage so empty.
    Lol Go have fun playing p2w, just because you want/need the advantages of your "special" guns doesnt make his suggestions bad. You dont have to play it.

so +1 from me.
  • Okay, I'm stepping in because this thread is starting to derail. Off-topic posts have been removed. Please, please stay on topic.

Also, just some general issues I'm voicing as a regular player:

- People are allowed to + or - a suggestion. Please learn to respect other people's opinions. Opinions are just that, opinions. Stop attacking people for having a different opinion.

- Also, it is NOT okay to attack someone for their English. If you don't want to take the time to understand someone, fine, that's your prerogative. However, going out of your way to put someone down for their English is not okay. This is basic common sense.
  • Okay forget about it just close the thread cause this is just stupid.
    /close
This discussion has been closed.