Any other ZM clans other than LastTwinkie?

Comments

• I don't think there are any out there except them that's what they are the number 1 zm clan... since there's no one else.

I say go create your own cause you would probably catch a few eyes since I doubt you're the only one looking for an zm clan.
  • There are, Zomboid, ZMTyrant and a few others, but i cant remember right now.Of course none of them have that much active players as LastTwinkie.
  • If you really don't want to join LastTwinkie I would go for ZmTyrant
  • Why you don't make a new ZM clan by your Self and invite your friends? That's will be good for u without against any clan.
    • IGN Ezio
  • I don't think there are any out there except them that's what they are the number 1 zm clan... since there's no one else.

I say go create your own cause you would probably catch a few eyes since I doubt you're the only one looking for an zm clan.

Could do. I did used to lead a ZM clan I <3 Zombies. But my friends mostly have quit now :(
    winnnetou wrote: »
    There are, Zomboid, ZMTyrant and a few others, but i cant remember right now.Of course none of them have that much active players as LastTwinkie.

I was in LastTwinkie, half the players werent even real ZMers. I'd like a small team of dedicated ZMers.
    If you really don't want to join LastTwinkie I would go for ZmTyrant

Thanks, will look.
    Why you don't make a new ZM clan by your Self and invite your friends? That's will be good for without against any clan.

Makes no sense, learn english.
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4519599']Could do. I did used to lead a ZM clan I <3 Zombies. But my friends mostly have quit now :(

Yeah I know that's what I was kinda hinting lol but if that's the case then I guess it's best to leave it if that will be an issue.

Not many "true" ZMers around if you ask me you gotta remember this is a new era of players even I've had to learn that things are not the same *sigh*

But good luck finding the special one!
  • ZMTyrant and NightmareZ (I think its called that) are the only other ZM clans I know of.
  • LastTwinkie is a ZM clan we play ZM alot but its not all we play. "ZMTyrant" if I am spelling that correctly is a clan that play almost only ZM if you would like that they would be a perfect fit for you.

Good Luck with your search.~[/I]
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4519599']Could do. I did used to lead a ZM clan I <3 Zombies. But my friends mostly have quit now

if you start your own clan
    i'd join you for sure :P
    i <3 zm
  • Just expand the search and look for a non ZM clan, i'm sure you'll find people in SND/GM/HMX clans that don't mind playing ZM with you. You can join AWM's discord we got people from around the world so even when you want to pull in those late night ZM, time zones aren't a issue.

Replying to power tripping mods that say something is a rule then break it by being live streamed and forum rules that get changed and expect you to follow them. lmao
  • @Weiwei

I made this post to look for a list of options of ZM clans to join. LastTwinkie people decided to get offended by the fact i didn't immediately want to join them and that's what i said by drama. I asked them not to bring drama here, and voila here it is, and quite amusingly i'm the "enemy"
  • Sykocn wrote: »
    @Weiwei

I made this post to look for a list of options of ZM clans to join. LastTwinkie people decided to get offended by the fact i didn't immediately want to join them and that's what i said by drama. I asked them not to bring drama here, and voila here it is, and quite amusingly i'm the "enemy"
    You know what, you’re right. I could have PM’d you and said it. It’s just not the first time I’ve seen this happen and not as of late, so i was quick to jump the gun and posted it here. I said it was a regular forum member, not as a Mod. I know I have the Mod title, but not everything is about a forum rule or not a forum rule. In this case, I genuinely thought it needed to be addressed that saying “learn English” is disrespectful. I can see where I went wrong, and did not mean to put you out as the enemy. With that said, I’m on my phone so it’ll take awhile, but I’ll clean up the Off-Topic responses.

As a Mod, I should have been more professional and I apologize. But as any other forumer, and considering you’ve learned so many languages, you know how much effort went into learning them and how awesome it is to be able to speak multiple languages. Anyway, I hope you see where I am coming from.
    @Weiwei

Let me moderate the situation cause it seems like no one else can.

Weiwei went out her way to kinda reconstruct the whole thread from going bad after the whole dissing the English of that one fourmer but things only went more down hill with others jumping in to either defend the points rather than trying to end the whole issue which is a very common problem on the forums.

Last Twinkie people stay acting like they on top and I have had my issues with them for some time now ( with someone in the clan deciding to make an alt just to come at me but somehow that's completely fine ) They are honestly going to create issues with you since you've already got hate from them and they are not the kind of people to change their way of feels towards someone but would rather completely bash on someone especially if they like ZM since they think they are on top and know it all.

Plus they got MOD's and GM's on defence line so I just wouldn't bother.

I think the whole off topic part wouldn't of not happen if the English thing wasn't brought up at all.

Now this doesn't mean I suddenly love the MOD's and GM's cause they still annoy the hell out of me to this day but since no one really want's to clear things up i'll do it before things end up getting worse and then someone will slide in and close the thread thinking they solved everything.

You LastTwinkie people need to jump out this thread unless you got something knowledgeable to say like some of you did by providing other ZM clans out there ( even though you just had to bring up yours even though it was stated that Suzi was already it in and didn't like it ) and a special someone just had to bring himself into this like they run things so all of you just stay in your area cause once you all leave together you always tend to cause trouble with someone.

Suzi, end the issue here and proceed to ask for more requests or I say just re-create " I <3 Zombies " and cut out all the crap that you gotta face. ( Had to add this part so I could get that full mod post out here )

And boom, I just did something no one else bothered to do cause I actually don't want to see people with MOD/GM support always win and always look like they are in the right while also clearing out that things were taken too far and didn't have to be said.

edit: And yes, I feel like the old forums used to be better than this. Too many people cry MOD nowadays and can't face their own created issues themselves.
  • Plus they got MOD's and GM's on defence line so I just wouldn't bother.
    Too many people cry MOD nowadays and can't face their own created issues themselves.

Nobody has any MOD or GM 'on defence'. If this appears to be the case, feel free to send a ticket outlining the issues and (unless it was me personally that you had the issue with) tell them to forward it to me and I will look into it. As far as people crying MOD, this is what they are supposed to do. We prefer that you have a mediator come in and deal with it because otherwise things like the above happen when people try to deal with it themselves :(
  • Nobody has any MOD or GM 'on defence'. If this appears to be the case, feel free to send a ticket outlining the issues and (unless it was me personally that you had the issue with) tell them to forward it to me and I will look into it. As far as people crying MOD, this is what they are supposed to do. We prefer that you have a mediator come in and deal with it because otherwise things like the above happen when people try to deal with it themselves :(

I am fine with people calling Mod's to come and help when they are being randomly insulted or attacked on a personal level that's all a different story.

But you can't just start drama and then hide behind the Mod's, it's annoying and whoever hides behind the Mod's first are definitely going to be fine and look like the victim on the whole situation.
  • I am fine with people calling Mod's to come and help when they are being randomly insulted or attacked on a personal level that's all a different story.

But you can't just start drama and then hide behind the Mod's, it's annoying and whoever hides behind the Mod's first are definitely going to be fine and look like the victim on the whole situation.
    Okay, drop it now, please. No one called a Mod here. No one is hiding behind a Mod (that I know of). Don’t make me expose a particular secret, hmmmm :P

I added to the Off Topic but wasn’t quick enough to deal with the rest of the Off Topic. Suzy has every right to point it out. D: Let’s move on. OP, let me know if I can do anything else for you with respect this thread (delete/close).
  • Yo buddy, make the clan alive again and I'll join

I <3 Zombies
  • aLpha932 wrote: »
    Yo buddy, make the clan alive again and I'll join

I <3 Zombies

I second this,

I am down to join even if i'm hella sucky at ZM.
  • I <3 Zombies still exists, but the leader is inactive. Would not be able to have that name.
    I <3 Zombies still exists, but the leader is inactive. Would not be able to have that name.

Wait is the leader Loux. or Latinjerre? And do you not have their FB / Insta?

Loux. i don't even know him really/ I know he was in clan but never spoke to him =.=

WHo are you lol
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4519564']I'm interested in joining one.
    I usually play zm a lot but after the last event and after getting NOTHING out of these so many crates crates, I'd say all I got was hating zm for the time being x.x
    Anyway, I've built a group on my fl for my besties who play zm ALL THE TIME lol.. They NEVER turn me down when I wanna play zm. Everyone is in a different clan and a different country but really.. you can depend on them.
    I guess that is an option tho it might take some time to encounter such dedicated people! haha.. gl !

If your old clan's name is taken, I suggest "Zombozo" lol. cartoon character from Ben 10 >.>
    Nobody has any MOD or GM 'on defence'. If this appears to be the case, feel free to send a ticket outlining the issues and (unless it was me personally that you had the issue with) tell them to forward it to me and I will look into it. As far as people crying MOD, this is what they are supposed to do. We prefer that you have a mediator come in and deal with it because otherwise things like the above happen when people try to deal with it themselves :(
    Sir to whom shall we forward da msgs if power changes you and u start kicking our helpless gamers' arses, sir?
  • SPOPON wrote: »
    I usually play zm a lot but after the last event and after getting NOTHING out of these so many crates crates, I'd say all I got was hating zm for the time being x.x
    Anyway, I've built a group on my fl for my besties who play zm ALL THE TIME lol.. They NEVER turn me down when I wanna play zm. Everyone is in a different clan and a different country but really.. you can depend on them.
    I guess that is an option tho it might take some time to encounter such dedicated people! haha.. gl !

If your old clan's name is taken, I suggest "Zombozo" lol. cartoon character from Ben 10 >.>

I have some in my friend list/ I used to have a full list of ZM players but so many people have quit. =/ If you want another, drop your IGN and ill add you.

Thanks to the guys for support about me making a clan. I will talk to some of my friends in-game and see if they want to be a part of it. I'm actually taking a break from ZM for a couple of weeks out of spite from not winning anything in crates xD. Will be playing HMX
    I have some in my friend list/ I used to have a full list of ZM players but so many people have quit. =/ If you want another, drop your IGN and ill add you.

Thanks to the guys for support about me making a clan. I will talk to some of my friends in-game and see if they want to be a part of it. I'm actually taking a break from ZM for a couple of weeks out of spite from not winning anything in crates xD. Will be playing HMX

Just dropping my ign
    Superman it is!

I m leader now :)
    frezze, I found you :D
    let's make clan alive again.
    Latinjerre s back, but clanless
    Loux joined some other zm clan...
  • So did you make a clan i would like too join
    and stream some zm games and 1st time in my life use use my aa12 buster