Giving some ideas for the game.

Have you ever thought of making Campaign ( Story mode ) for Crossfire? Like being a GlobalRisk soldier and fighting BlackList or even zombies, or both. It would be a great experience for all of the players

Also, putting tournaments for free ZP ( not much ) or other kind of stuff even for days or permanent for the first 5-10 players per month, could be a good idea and that decision would make the game a bit more massive.

I would like to make a question as well. Why can i not create a new account? Whenever i click Register it says "This machine has reached the z8games accounts creation limit" Why should this happen?

To conclude, Crossfire is my favourite game and i want to give you some ideas to make it better because this game has chances to be famous If it improves. Thanks for watching this ticket and i hope you put at least one idea of mine.

Comments

• safkas2001 wrote: »
    Have you ever thought of making Campaign ( Story mode ) for Crossfire? Like being a GlobalRisk soldier and fighting BlackList or even zombies, or both. It would be a great experience for all of the players

Also, putting tournaments for free ZP ( not much ) or other kind of stuff even for days or permanent for the first 5-10 players per month, could be a good idea and that decision would make the game a bit more massive.

I would like to make a question as well. Why can i not create a new account? Whenever i click Register it says "This machine has reached the z8games accounts creation limit" Why should this happen?

To conclude, Crossfire is my favourite game and i want to give you some ideas to make it better because this game has chances to be famous If it improves. Thanks for watching this ticket and i hope you put at least one idea of mine.

Well then.

1. Well, CrossFire is mainly a PvP focused Game, so I can see it forgoing a campaign. CrossFire 2 is supposed to have a Campaign though, but one shouldn't expect too much. Lord knows when it'll come over to NA, if at all.

2. They did and still do such stuff from what I recall. Don't know how it stands right now though.

3. CrossFire has a hard limit on the Amount of Accounts you can create. As to how it works, I have no idea. I never created an account on this PC, yet it still tells me I reached the limit, which is still fine and dandy I guess, since they are essentially still right.

4. Always nice to see players give some input on Stuff. Godspeed, boyo.