Disband Clan Inactive or Clan's w/o members.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hi everyone.
I thought of this suggestion when I realized how frustrating
changing our clan name these days in our 2.0 version rn.

I managed to change my clan name few days ago but I wasn't contented
co'z my chosen clan name are already unavailable.
Plus! Take note!
Many clans in CFNA are inactive and worst there was no members at all.

I took some SS to show what I'm talking about..

rmmgajI.png

BIkkH43.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I think this would be fair in the entire cf community if admins could actually "DISBAND" these clans
co'z of their inactivity or clans who doesnt have members.

IDK why clans without members still exist in z8 tho we got almost 150k clans in the entire cf community.
And It's just lmao, to imagine how many inactive clans should get "DISBAND".

I know admins or gm's gon have tons of work about this suggestion but this will give one of the best feedback
about clan page if this gon be implemented.

I hope I made myself clear that you guys understand what I'm trying to say..

Thank you!

Comments

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hi everyone.

Plus! Take note!

rmmgajI.png

BIkkH43.png

I think this would be fair in the entire cf community if admins could actually "DISBAND" these clans

IDK why clans without members still exist in z8 tho we got almost 150k clans in the entire cf community.

I know admins or gm's gon have tons of work about this suggestion but this will give one of the best feedback

Thank you!

it would be better if they just let us make the clan names which got disband before 3 months im always trying to make clan with a decent name but always unavailable and when i try to search if there is a clan with the name i don't find even after more than 4 months i still can't make a clan with the name i want

i agree too if they deleted the inactive clans and inactive accounts which has the 1st rank in the game and last seen like 1 year or more

so +1
  • aboreda88 wrote: »
    it would be better if they just let us make the clan names which got disband before 3 months im always trying to make clan with a decent name but always unavailable and when i try to search if there is a clan with the name i don't find even after more than 4 months i still can't make a clan with the name i want

i agree too if they deleted the inactive clans and inactive accounts which has the 1st rank in the game and last seen like 1 year or more

so +1

That's the point of this thread, but I don't think they will just let us to create unlimited clan names that we want because they are already taken.
    We are in the 2.0 version. So I guess, it would be better if they will just "REMOVE" or "DISBAND" these kind of clans without members nor inactive. :)
  • yes and the IGN change is not perfect, some good IGN with inactive players not get chnaged because this player are inactive not longer as 6 month, stupid for me.
  • That's the point of this thread, but I don't think they will just let us to create unlimited clan names that we want because they are already taken.
    We are in the 2.0 version. So I guess, it would be better if they will just "REMOVE" or "DISBAND" these kind of clans without members nor inactive. :)

i meant after passing 3 months from the disband clan we can take the name same as the IGNs
  • bugreport wrote: »
    yes and the IGN change is not perfect, some good IGN with inactive players not get chnaged because this player are inactive not longer as 6 month, stupid for me.

i guess they should delete those accs which has very low ranks and decent ign and last seen is like 1 year ago or more
  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hi everyone.

Plus! Take note!

rmmgajI.png

BIkkH43.png

Thank you!

Approved.I would also change the way you give points to the clans, otherwise clan wars would not serve anything.
  • I suggested the same before and sent a ticket about it, and they said that the disbanded clan names are available after 90 days ( Which isn't true to be honest ), So I hope they'll listen to you this time.
  • I suggested the same before and sent a ticket about it, and they said that the disbanded clan names are available after 90 days ( Which isn't true to be honest ), So I hope they'll listen to you this time.

i agree with you they just say you can remake the same name after 90 day from disbanding the clan but it isn't true -,-
  • They should really remove those disbanded clans immediately so people could actually use those clan names rn.
    And I think, keeping these clans doesnt make sense, it needs to be updated asap, like every other events.
  • They should really remove those disbanded clans immediately so people could actually use those clan names rn.
    And I think, keeping these clans doesnt make sense, it needs to be updated asap, like every other events.

they should make a clanwar event too
  • The clans that only have the leader & won't display the leaders profile are usually inactive or perm banned/deleted accounts so +1 to the idea they can do like they did with changing inactive accounts IGNs
  • +1 for this and one more thing, being able to use the names of these disbanded clans.