Lft

Hey, there.

Well, I don't even know from where to start, and it's kind of weird. I'm a team leader, my team's called " Team IntruderZ " that's also what our clan called in case you want to search for the clan in game, or maybe you've played against us " scrim/public. "

I'm not here to say that my team is recruiting. Actually, I'm here cause I'm looking for a team. I know, I know. A team leader is looking for team, you guys gonna be like " WTF is going on here. " I'm Afraid that things ain't going so well in my team so I've decided to jump into another team.

Most my team are Egyptians, so, am I. But I do have a good level of English, and my first team were all from Europe, England to be more precise. I hope you get it now, so, yeah I'm looking for a European team, doesn't have to be an English team, could be German, Italian, or whatever. As long as you guys can speak English we're gonna be just fine playing together.

But, how am I suppose to be able to reach you? it's easy, just pm me in game, and there's my in game name " Int.FuRy. " I'm reachable on here as well in case you felt like commenting on my thread, or even messaging me in here.

one more thing, I'm up for any kind of test, just name it, I'm in it. I can also help you putting some strategies on " for new teams only "

P:S I'm a good Rifler/Awper, and, a descent deagler. For my play style I'm good with the entry fragging thing " I always get lucky idk why, xD " Lurker/flanker, and a okay supporter.

It does have to be a active team. " training/practicing " playing " scrim/ public " and trying really hard for joining the CFCL Elite s3