Crossfire Goals! EP! New Ribbon Event! +1

jDRrPE6.jpg?1

j0KQ1c3.jpg

W1LZSAQ.jpg
Crossfire Goals Ribbon!

Rules are simple, pick your team by login and selecting team and as soon as the event starts, you play TDM Stadium and aim for goals to help your country. This would be a one month duration event giving time for participants to get that personal goal [100 Goals!] for ribbon and giving all teams chances to catch up with goals. 15 countries and each country is rewarded with EP based on goal Rank. Any additional Rewards for Top 10 players for each country can be included if the GMs want to.

Developed by CamelTbag and Lucifer. Pick your Team Wisely. +1 for Ribbon and Event!

Comments

• Good Idea.. CamelTbag
    +1 Name card + Ribbon :)
  • I can see you put allot of effort into this but ima have to -1 this simply because team/country based events are terrible and no matter how much time you spend doing this event the final rewards are out of your control. It basically comes down to luck if you choose the right country.
  • I like the idea and all but the title of the thread sounds so clickbate with the "+1" in it lol.
  • austin1988 wrote: »
    nice ribbon +1
    berkahwin wrote: »
    Good Idea.. CamelTbag
    +1 Name card + Ribbon :)
    _BeDo wrote: »
    +11111111
    I like the idea and all but the title of the thread sounds so clickbate with the "+1" in it lol.

Glad you all Liked it! And yes I look forward to using Name Cards represent my Team/Country as GP package.
    nGhost wrote: »
    I can see you put allot of effort into this but ima have to -1 this simply because team/country based events are terrible and no matter how much time you spend doing this event the final rewards are out of your control. It basically comes down to luck if you choose the right country.

I see how you feel however you don't need to play competitive hence why I made New Ribbon for simply doing 100 goals [Personal Goal] EP was additional reward and if implemented, it would probably be changed in regards to ranking method. After all you get [New Exclusive Ribbon ] Participating, so that in itself is worth doing for something so simple.
  • Amazing idea as usual Camel, Where's the Russian flag though ? :(

It's a decent event and it would be cool if implemented, Reminds me a little bit of the disaster of CrossfireGames lol, However, With the questionable decency of this community, i doubt it'll be fair ;(,

Anyways ,as long as everyone is getting a reward and i personally would like to have the namecard permanently for participating then it's cool))

Keep up the good work sweety.. xoxo
  • Glad you all Liked it! And yes I look forward to using Name Cards represent my Team/Country as GP package.
    [/color]

I don't think you understood what I meant, I like the event it seems fun and all but the title of the thread sounds very clickbate with the "+1" being there. It's like you are trying to get people to +1.

Just would look better without it man.
  • Amazing idea as usual Camel, Where's the Russian flag though ? :(

It's a decent event and it would be cool if implemented, Reminds me a little bit of the disaster of CrossfireGames lol, However, With the questionable decency of this community, i doubt it'll be fair ;(,

Anyways ,as long as everyone is getting a reward and i personally would like to have the namecard permanently for participating then it's cool))

Keep up the good work sweety.. xoxo

Opps, I did intend to add Russia and it got lost during the paint job lol my bad. If implemented it should contain Russia for sure and the thing about this, is everyone who does personal goal is a winner and walks away with Exclusive Ribbon no matter how bad their team did and they would get the lowest reward as well.
  • +1
    but i don't agree with top10 players prize as I think it will be farmed.
  • I personally heavily dislike the whole "averaging" of Scores. Remember Canada? The whole placement stuff also isn't much to my liking. Just think of the different ways such an event could get abused with.

While not putting the Ribbon behind such a thing is a good step, getting rid of Average scores/Placements in it's entirety is an even better move in opinion.

A good event is where people have an equal chance of winning. Averages lead to dead weight being extremely detrimental to a team. And instead of placements, let everyone work towards a common goal.

Because as it stands, Farmers will simply take the crown, so might as well let them do it to the benefit of everyone. Thus, I'll have to -1 this, myself.
  • To0ornado wrote: »
    +1
    but i don't agree with top10 players prize as I think it will be farmed.

At the moment there isn't Top 10 [Players] it was open to suggestion as an additional part of the event. I'm okay with just Ribbon and Reward for country rank table with as much possible rules to apply.
  • jDRrPE6.jpg?1

j0KQ1c3.jpg

W1LZSAQ.jpg
    Crossfire Goals Ribbon!

Rules are simple, pick your team by login and selecting team and as soon as the event starts, you play TDM Stadium and aim for goals to help your country. This would be a one month duration event giving time for participants to get that personal goal [100 Goals!] for ribbon and giving all teams chances to catch up with goals. 15 countries and each country is rewarded with EP based on goal Rank. Any additional Rewards for Top 10 players for each country can be included if the GMs want to.

Developed by CamelTbag and Lucifer. Pick your Team Wisely. +1 for Ribbon and Event!

+1 very nice event but need to remove Brasil and Japan cause we have no players from those countries in this version and add Romania and Holland.
  • just like the Cf goals in 2014 :D
    +1for sure.

Thanks for +1.
    winnnetou wrote: »
    +1 very nice event but need to remove Brasil and Japan cause we have no players from those countries in this version and add Romania and Holland.

I'm not sure how many Japan and Brazil players we have here. Also Country doesn't mean you are from there, I would pick Brazil maybe :). Any way the list will be never ending but yes Holland, Netherlands, Romania, Russia etc not intentionally missed would be added by GMs if implemented and those countries with low players will probably be removed.This is more of Football teams.
  • winnnetou wrote: »

We actually have quite a few players from Brazil still. Can't speak on Japan though. but before people complained about the ME player base they were complaining about the Brazilian and other central/south American countries who were over running our version of the game at the time and then they got their own version but some of the people who already had accounts here stuck with it. So they are for sure far fewer but they're still around. And perhaps i'm mistaken but I think this is in relation to the Football/Soccer teams not the nationality of various players here playing this version of CF so the entire argument I believe is irrelevant.

As for the event. I like the overall idea and appreciate the fact the ribbon is given out to anyone makes the personal goal requirement and isn't reliant on the team winning. I do somewhat agree with others on the whole averaging of scores for the team score thing as unless teams are fairly divided it'll be a complete mess like the Olympic Games 2016 event was as one side is bound to get stuck with a lot more in-actives per so many players than another team so their actives would have to work 2-3 times as hard if not more to keep it going.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    As for the event. I like the overall idea and appreciate the fact the ribbon is given out to anyone makes the personal goal requirement and isn't reliant on the team winning. I do somewhat agree with others on the whole averaging of scores for the team score thing as unless teams are fairly divided it'll be a complete mess like the Olympic Games 2016 event was as one side is bound to get stuck with a lot more in-actives per so many players than another team so their actives would have to work 2-3 times as hard if not more to keep it going.

This is reasonable, they can do first come first serve for team sign up [Each country would have max limit]. Once the limit it full, the player will not be able to join that team and would have to make another choice. This will make each team equal in numbers and each country space is first come first serve sign up. At the end all 15+ country [depending on number of country] would have same amount of players.
  • +1 lol camel u will still the best 1.
    Looks sweet event I hope they add it. <3
    • IGN Ezio
  • +1 to the thread !
    +1 Camel4mod

I'm from Brazil, i remember Delta >HueBr > Chaos
  • +1
    #Camel4mod :)
    +1 lol camel u will still the best 1.
    Looks sweet event I hope they add it. <3
    Vitorjun wrote: »
    +1 to the thread !
    +1 Camel4mod

I'm from Brazil, i remember Delta >HueBr > Chaos
    seafrog wrote: »
    +1 cool event idea

Thanks guys.
  • Thanks for +1.

I'm not sure how many Japan and Brazil players we have here. Also Country doesn't mean you are from there, I would pick Brazil maybe :). Any way the list will be never ending but yes Holland, Netherlands, Romania, Russia etc not intentionally missed would be added by GMs if implemented and those countries with low players will probably be removed.This is more of Football teams.

Holland and Netherlands is the same country, btw Camel4mod