VIP Char

Why Z8 CF not bring VIP boy char when i wait there only girls char are come out please Z8 make some boy VIP char cause i really dont like to use girl char anymore.
Also i wish next vip char will boy char.

Sorry for my bad English.

Comments

• Suspect.

But they should have a male vip pretty soon so just wait.
  • Well, in other version of this game, there is already another VIP char, but sadly for you, it's a woman. So it's likely that the next VIP char they bring out to this version will be that char.

~
  • Its because cute female characters sell better in places like Korea and China. Pretty much all the MMOs I've played that weren't developed in the West focus on, and prioritize, female characters over males about 99% of the time.

They're just more popular (not to mention they generally sell better) over there.
  • I mean....if you really want a male VIP char....you can always try to convince them to change the description on the next one that gets released and have them list it as a Female to Male or Male to Female transgender operative or something......... X] X]
    I mean it wouldn't be the first time a characters name/description were to get changed to better reflect a playerbase for a certain version. IE Thoth in other versions is Hermes according to the wiki and it wasn't released here first, which means they changed the name from a Greek God to that of a Egyptian God most likely to reflect our large Egyptian and ME player base.

but yea. keep on hoping. I too would like to see a male VIP character one day....but it's not THAT important to me overall. I'd rather see a lot of other things done first.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I mean....if you really want a male VIP char....you can always try to convince them to change the description on the next one that gets released and have them list it as a Female to Male or Male to Female transgender operative or something......... X] X]
    I mean it wouldn't be the first time a characters name/description were to get changed to better reflect a playerbase for a certain version. IE Thoth in other versions is Hermes according to the wiki and it wasn't released here first, which means they changed the name from a Greek God to that of a Egyptian God most likely to reflect our large Egyptian and ME player base.

but yea. keep on hoping. I too would like to see a male VIP character one day....but it's not THAT important to me overall. I'd rather see a lot of other things done first.
    Ohhhh, I was wondering why on Earth they'd name a character "Thoth". It sounds like someone with a horrible lisp saying "Sauce".

"would you like thome more thoth on your thpaghetti?"